Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Libelldra seems to have stolen the ownpurpose.com/damage_calculator_test.php which isn't a big deal... but they deleted the STAT CALCULATOR from the bottom of the page. What do you guys use to calculate stats? I'm serious, this stat calculator coupled with the damage calculator has helped me formulate so many EV spreads... I need a stat calculator, and a good one.
generally i come up with ev spreads and do my calcs with stats from the teambuilder, so you could prolly just do that.

Libelldra seems to have stolen the ownpurpose.com/damage_calculator_test.php which isn't a big deal... but they deleted the STAT CALCULATOR from the bottom of the page. What do you guys use to calculate stats? I'm serious, this stat calculator coupled with the damage calculator has helped me formulate so many EV spreads... I need a stat calculator, and a good one.
I don't know if this is a joke or not (sorry if this is offending you, but it was the sites originally I'm just saying that so I don't look like a fool), but check out this link. http://libelldra.com/community/forums/topic/4297/damage-calculator-added/

As you can see at the end of the link you posted originally it says "test" on it and as the link I provided above supports that notion as Fantasty used that as a practice site before implementing it.

Sorry about this just clearing up confusion. (I hope / think?)

And to answer your question, usually if I really need the stats, I just pull up Shoddy and start a new team, and just input the pokemon from there, when you add EV's and such it changes the stats appropriately. So yeah, not too inconvenient I think...

Some berries are illegal for the reason that Arceus is illegal: they haven't been officially released yet. I don't really remember which ones, but I'm fairly sure that custap is one of the unreleased berries. But as for the type-resisting berries, they're perfectly legal, I don't really know what die eter was talking about, unless I'm missing something...

As for your original question regarding substitute, I have no idea. It's entirely possible that this hasn't been tested before, but I would check the research threads if you really want to know, or test in-game.

@ Kay: I have no idea. I used to run a Cacturne which was somehow illegal on Official Server.

Cacturne @ Focus Sash
Adamant
4HP / 252 Attack / 252 Speed
Encore
Focus Punch
Swords Dance
Sucker Punch

My question is:
How does Cacturne learn Encore?

@ Kay: I have no idea. I used to run a Cacturne which was somehow illegal on Official Server.

Cacturne @ Focus Sash
Adamant
Encore
Focus Punch
Swords Dance
Sucker Punch

My question is:
It doesn't.

Lorak

*leekspin*
is an Artist Alumnus

Cacturne @ Focus Sash
Adamant
Encore
Focus Punch
Swords Dance
Sucker Punch

My question is:
PokePark (Event Egg?) move.

As for your original question regarding substitute, I have no idea. It's entirely possible that this hasn't been tested before, but I would check the research threads if you really want to know, or test in-game.
I would test in-game myself, but my Diamond is currently several states away, along with 90% of my games in general. >_>

Why arent Pokemon Like ho-oh, Lugia, Mew, Deoxys, Celebi, Jirachi and the like not shown being traded on the GTS website?

cim

happiness is such hard work
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
2000th post in this thread.

It's probably because they aren't traded often or something, I dunno.

So I've been playing around with Encore Cacturne on Shoddy and having some great success. I decide to check the Strategy Pokedex to see what they say about it as I don't even remember him being able to learn it, and find that no sets include Encore. It's not even in Other Options.

So my question is, did he somehow gain Encore in Platinum(I don't remember an Encore tutor being mentioned) or is this just a mistake on Shoddy?

EDIT: Thanks a lot Jiggy-Ninja

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)