Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I've been playing around with Encore Cacturne on Shoddy and having some great success. I decide to check the Strategy Pokedex to see what they say about it as I don't even remember him being able to learn it, and find that no sets include Encore. It's not even in Other Options.

So my question is, did he somehow gain Encore in Platinum(I don't remember an Encore tutor being mentioned) or is this just a mistake on Shoddy?
There was a GBA event in Japan that gave away Encore Cacneas, according to Serebii's event list.

Lorak

*leekspin*
is an Artist Alumnus
Which has the best super-effective coverage?
Dark/Fighting/Psychic
Dark/Fighting/Ghost
Psychic/Fighting/Ghost

Dark/Fighting/Psychic
ghost / psychic / dark / steel / rock / ice / normal / fighting / poison - 9

Dark/Fighting/Ghost
ghost / psychic / dark / steel / rock / ice / normal - 7

Psychic/Fighting/Ghost
fighting / posion / dark / steel / rock / ice / normal / psychic / ghost - 9

This does not have to dso anything with pokemon but i need some help

¿How can i change the Windos Vista language?
I tried changing the display languages but it´s still in English, which I don´t want

Is it possible for a pokemon to be UU and OU at the same time, just hypothetically saying?

Just for example, right now Froslass in UU
But pretending hail teams all of a sudden became a huge thing, and froslass became part of the upper 20% in usage (aka being OU, would it automatically be banded from UU even though there is no auto snow in OU) or would it be usable in both OU and UU?

Is it possible for a pokemon to be UU and OU at the same time, just hypothetically saying?

But pretending hail teams all of a sudden became a huge thing, and froslass became part of the upper 20% in usage (aka being OU, would it automatically be banded from UU even though there is no auto snow in OU) or would it be usable in both OU and UU?
IN ou you can use any pokemon except ubers. so yes, you can use it in ou even it it´s uu

Lorak

*leekspin*
is an Artist Alumnus

There is auto-snow in OU. It's called Abomasnow, an UU pokemon.

OU and UU is based on usage. If its usage qualifies it as OU, it's OU. If not, it's UU, since it currently isn't seen as BL.

Kankuro: Your deviation is half of your Rating's range. If the Rating in your user record is 1500-1600, for example, then your deviation would be 50 [(1600-1500)/2].

Random Pizzaman: Is there a particular program that you're looking for? There are plenty of damage calculator programs available in the Contributions and Corrections forum.

If you're just looking for a damage calculator, though, then it would probably be quicker to use this one.

Can you Mirror Move Sucker Punch? or Me First Sucker Punch?
Sucker Punch cannot be "Me First"ed, because Me First has less priority than Sucker Punch, and Me First fails if your Pokemon goes second.

If Sucker Punch was the last attack that targeted your Pokemon, you should be able to use it. Whether or not you can use it if it failed last turn though, I don't know.

On that note, a Mirror Move/Sucker Punch question of my own. If you Mirror Move a damaging attack like Earthquake, and the opponent uses Sucker Punch, will Sucker Punch fail?

All tiers are mutually exclusive. In other words, a Pokemon can only be in one tier at a time. The tier it is in may shift over time, but the Pokemon is only in one tier.

If Froslass' usage rises high enough to be considered OU, it would not be allowed in UU play.

The names of the tiers enough should tell you that though. It is logically impossible for something to be simultaneously Overused and Underused.

I have a dilemma. How useful is Seismic Toss on Blissey?

I have FR and Emerald and I recently found out you can't obtain Chansey in Emerald without trading, which is impossible for me since I have a freakin DS and not two spare GBAs...

Should I breed it in FireRed? Breeding in FR/LG is annoying as hell since Everstone and Magma Armor don't have any secondary effects, so getting the right nature and good IVs is gonna take me years. Also, I will lose Aromatherapy...

Or should I breed in D/P? I'll lose Seimic Toss, but I'll have Aromatherapy.

Help me lol.

Could work lol. I was already planning on having a CM Slowbro so two cmers might be overkill though.

Still, I really want Seismic Toss, but breeding in fr/lg is a bitch...

Would a set without any offensive moves whatsoever work?

Malfunction

nice desu ne
@SkarmBliss:
It all depends on the way you're gonna use it.
Usually, if you want Aromatherapy, Seismic Toss is the preferred option because it has a guaranteed amount of damage. Ice Beam, though, can't be used instead, but don't expect to deal a good amount of damage unless on pokemon that are weak to ice.

Still, you have an option. You can always trade for one. There are a lot of almost flawless Blissies on smogon. If you want any, you can ask in this thread.

I've always thought BoltBeamBliss was cool. It counters Gyarados most of the time. I might go with that. Any suggested EV spreads?

And yeah, uhm, this might sound weird... but I just don't believe in trade shops. I prefer to breed my own stuff.

Malfunction

nice desu ne
A good EV spread for a CMBliss is usually 4 HP / 252 Def / 252 SpA
You can view Blissey's Analysis here.

Also, most of the good Blissies here are by trusted members of Smogon, like moderators. Will, as you wish ^^.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)