Shaymin Event coming to the US

It's "Meet" Shaymin on the legit card, not "Shiny".
Apparently this was also happening at my local toysrus as well. Except someone was putting out a signal for Arceus, Metapod, Regigias, Deoxys. My friend was resetting his game trying to get a box and always had trouble picking up the signal for Shaymin. Anyone who broadcasts a hacked pokemon has no life =/

Apparently this was also happening at my local toysrus as well. Except someone was putting out a signal for Arceus, Metapod, Regigias, Deoxys. My friend was resetting his game trying to get a box and always had trouble picking up the signal for Shaymin. Anyone who broadcasts a hacked pokemon has no life =/
yea, it all makes sense to me now. this guy from my school whose an admin on pokesav.org was lurking around. idk how he did it tho, but he did.

I've never actually been to one of these giveaways before because I never had the time/chance to do so, but I'll actually be able to do this one. So question... how do you get it? I know it's mystery gift, so do you have to be physically close to the DS that's giving it out?

I was going to post this yesterday, but then I got back home at like 3am and was too tired to turn on computer.

So after 8 hours of driving (from Canada to US and then back, including time waiting at borders) and ~5 hours of soft resetting, I settled on this one which I'm very happy about:

Timid: 28 / x / 21 / 30 / 19 / 31 {x = 8 - 9}
... I think it was HP Grass, but meh, I can't complain. :)

I've never actually been to one of these giveaways before because I never had the time/chance to do so, but I'll actually be able to do this one. So question... how do you get it? I know it's mystery gift, so do you have to be physically close to the DS that's giving it out?
You have to be close, but in some stores, it's so close to the parking lot that you can stand outside.

But I wouldn't be embarrassed or anything, assuming you're an "older" fan. No employee will give a shit, and no 10 year old will care.

Mystery Gift will pop up on the menu, regardless of if you've activated it in-game or not. Click "from wireless" and so on.

It's pretty self-explanatory, and there's a huge sign in TRU detailing it if you're REALLY confused.

I SRed for about an hour, then this beau showed up:

Rash
30 HP / 1 Atk / 25 Def / 31 SpA / 17 SpD / 29 Spe

A lot of +SAtk natures were showing up for some reason.

For those that are wondering how to get Shaymin, go into Toys R Us, activate mystery gift, choose "by DS Wireless," choose Shaymin, get out of Toys R Us, SR until you get the one you want.

You have to be close, but in some stores, it's so close to the parking lot that you can stand outside.

But I wouldn't be embarrassed or anything, assuming you're an "older" fan. No employee will give a shit, and no 10 year old will care.

Mystery Gift will pop up on the menu, regardless of if you've activated it in-game or not. Click "from wireless" and so on.

It's pretty self-explanatory, and there's a huge sign in TRU detailing it if you're REALLY confused.
Believe me, embarassment has nothing to do with it. I'm 24 and long-past any embarassment that would bring me - I don't really care who knows anymore.

I asked just because I legitimitely did not know, as I've never done it before. So, thanks for the info!

Everstone

Now 100% reliable
is a Contributor Alumnus
Gather around, and listen to my tale. This is a trainer's tale of one of the most powerful Pokemon ever; a mysterious force so strong it was sealed many millennia ago, but now has been awakened. Will the world be ready for it?

While embarking on my Pokemon journey, I stumbled upon some old ruins. Intrigued by the mysterious ambience wafting across the area, I decided to explore them. Little did I know that I would come across one of the most amazing discoveries in my Pokemon career...

I was greeted by a swarm of mysterious creatures. Creatures that circled around me emitting maniacal frequencies that prevented me from using my handy-dandy walkie talkie, which left me without the means to communicate with the outside world,

A formidable opponent they were indeed. So strong that not even my Garchomp's Earthquake, an earth-shattering force so strong it is capable of felling the mighty Dialga in one hit, could scratch them.

Then I saw it. In the eye of the cyclone, rested what could only be the leader of the swarm. Unlike the rest of the flock, which was black as the night, this one radiated a bluish hue which contrasted with its minions. It was a being so mysterious it hid its true form from me, appearing only as a question mark. It was then that I realized in order to calm these rabid Pokemon down, I must engage their commander directly.

Scrummaging through my bag, I found what I was looking for: the elusive Dive Ball. These special Pokeballs are so rare that no one across Johto or Kanto had ever laid eyes on them. Not even Kurt, the famed Pokeball maker knew the secret to creating them. Fortunately, I had connections. Specifically, a friend who lived on the other side of the world and happened to live around the area where these things are fabricated away from the public's eye and convinced him to send over 6 of these exotic balls. Because these balls are so rare, I have saved them only for very special occasions, and this situation was the perfect time to unleash its glory.

Preparing for battle, I swiftly thrust the first Pokeball I laid my hands on out into the battlefield. Out popped my trusty Breloom. He was quickly bombarded by hundreds of these strange things, but managed to shake them off. I then ordered him to use Spore, and he released countless powders that filled the area, and managed to reach the leader. Knowing it was weakened, I flung the Dive Ball in the middle of the pack and against all odds, the blue being was captured.

After subduing it, their leader gone, the rest of these strange creatures dispersed in a matter of seconds, retreating back into the shadows from whence they came, the entire time a rather eerie wail of "Unknowwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnn" echoed from the ruins. That same cry also emanated from the Dive Ball in my palm where their former master now resided. What could this cry mean? Did it mean this Pokemon holds a secret so dark its discovery could change the balance of the world as we know it? Did it mean this Pokemon held a power so great that no one knew how to unlock it?

At any rate, I showed it to one of the archaeologists who just so happened to be conveniently waiting for me outside. Either he was oblivious of the events that took place, or he witnessed the whole affair from behind the scenes and was too scared to come out into the open, using his cowardice and note-taking skills as a means to advance his position in the world of academia. He told me that this Pokemon resembled strange symbols that were inscribed on the walls of the ruins. However, I had not found anything that even remotely looked like the Pokemon that lay dormant in my Dive Ball. What could this mean?

After much consideration, he decided to christen my new friend "Unown". His reasoning behind this name is twofold. First, it was pronounced like it's otherwordly cry. Second, there was no one that possessed such a Pokemon until I came along, making for a double entendre.

Examining it, I found that it knew only one move: Hidden Power. A fitting move for such a mysterious Pokemon. Questions started racing through my mind. What could this mean? Why does it only know Hidden Power? What would it take to unseal its Hidden Power? Why am I asking so many questions?

I flew to the battle frontier, said to house many formidable trainers, to see if I could unravel the mystery behind this Pokemon. I came across a man who claimed to be psychic and could determine my Pokemon's potential. I presented the Dive Ball which housed Unown, he then told me that "it has outstanding potential." Furthermore, he told me that "its HP can't be better than that regard". Fascinated by this, I asked him to elaborate. He then went on to say that its Defense, Special Defense, and Speed also could not be better than that regard. However, after saying these things he started going off on a tangent and repeated things that he already said before, so I decided that was the most I was going to get out of this guy and that I was done with him.

Whilst wasting my time at Celadon City playing the soul-crushing game of Voltorb Flip, I had managed to accumulate over 9000 coins and went to cash them in when I saw him... Lurking in the shadows of the prize booth was a mysterious figure. He approached me, and claimed to possess a hidden power. Somehow I had a feeling he was acquainted with my quirky friend from the battle frontier. I figured he knew because Pokemon who know Hidden Power attracted him faster than Honey trees attract Combee. He beckoned, "Your Pokemon... the one with a Hidden Power... let me see it." Ever so cautious, I took the sacred Dive Ball in one hand and an empty Pokeball in another, ready to toss it at his head if he tried anything funny. I then released Unown before him. He took a good long look at it for what felt like an eternity, while Unown stared back, emptily gazing at him, not moving one bit. Finally, he said "This Pokemon... it is one with nature. The raging waters and hard rocks bow before its almighty power. After uttering these words, he then disappeared from sight. I never saw him again. What could this cryptic message mean?

After long hours of research, I managed to unseal a portion of its power by sacrificing over 20 Rattata and Psyduck to its insatiable hunger. I felt bad for those guys, but they reproduce faster than Lopunny so they'll be alright. This however, was not enough. I feel that there is more to this being than meets the eye, and that its true potential has yet to be revealed.

This thing may appear harmless at first, but that couldn't be further from the truth. It has managed to best one of the most powerful trainers in the land, the mighty Tower Tycoon not once, but twice! Furthermore, it has also been a great aid in the defeat of a trainer known only by the codename "Red", a shadowy figure who speaks naught a single word and searches for only the best trainers to battle. If that wasn't a testament to its power, it has also managed all these feats at the lowly level of 18, a stage when a majority of Pokemon are still undergoing puberty.

This is where you come in. I am seeking trainers brave enough to take on the challenge and unlock the mystery of this questionable Pokemon. I am certain that this Pokemon holds a secret, but I cannot find it by myself. In short, take this mysterious Pokemon and see if you can unlock its secret.

This Pokemon will not accept just anyone though. It has spoken to me through telepathy, that the chosen ones must abide to these conditions.
1. Thou must possess a stronghold for exchanging Pokemon.
2. Thou must have thy own Pokemon, for it does not wish to be tainted by the hands of people who rely solely on others and cannot stand on their own two feet.
3. Thou must offer it to anybody worthy enough of taking on the challenge.
4. To be deemed worthy, thou must shower praises on Unown and its unspeakable power.
5. If thou dost possess thy own Pokemon, thou must not attain it through illicit means, for the Unown, it is pure and tainting its pure heart through such methods as .pkm and emulators is but a grave sin.

Lorak

*leekspin*
is an Artist Alumnus
DAMMIT ALL. So I figured out where the TRU around my area was and went to it today. Used Mystery Gift, got the Wondercard no problem. No hacks like those mentioned previously. So I had this idea that I might be able to get a Shaymin just to have one for now, then get another one to soft reset later on. So I was soft reseting in the store for a while (one of the employees didn't know you could get the event right in the store, thought it could be found somewhere else lol) hoping to get something decent. Being my first experience with wondercards, I had no idea you can only get one per cart (damn you people who hack the wondercard and make me think I could get multiple of them). So yeah... I saved on this piece of shit
Modest #492 Shaymin: 2 - 3 / 0 - 1 / 0 - 1 / 17 / 25 / 31
and found out I couldn't get another one afterwards. There goes my only chance to SR something in Pearl.
Are there any other similar events coming soon? I'd like to get a shot at redemption somehow.
Eesh. Sorry to hear. Any chance of you buying another cart? You can get from start to saving outside the Sandgem Poke Mart in about 7-12 minutes, depending on how quick you mash the A and B buttons, making sure you enter option ASAP to set text to fast, battle scene off and battle switch off (first three options to the most-right setting). Or you could check your local Blockbuster and rent a game to do this on?

That really sucks Everstone. :x Even if you delete the card, you can't get another one?

Another card question: how many can you hold per cart? I've heard that you can hold only two, from others I've heard three. I have the Darkrai and Nintendo Store Pikachu cards, and I'm wondering if I have to delete one of them before I can get Shaymin.

Everstone

Now 100% reliable
is a Contributor Alumnus
*****************************************************************************************************************

It was around 8:40 that I finally reached the Royal Plaza. No issues with parking. I entered the hotel, and asked somebody where the Pokemon event was. After getting that info, I head towards the area, and this was what I saw.

Looks like the event hadn't started yet. I took a look around. Most people were fixated on their DSes, trying to get their last teams finalized I guess. About 10 minutes later, the doors finally opened, and here are some pictures I took.

Some people were still playing TGC on the very back.

While watching the seniors and juniors play I work on deciding my team and movesets. I had a pool of about 10 Pokemon I wanted to use and still had not decided which 6 to pick. Eventually I just said screw it, no point in worrying about it, just get this over with, get registered, and just play the game, and picked 6. The movesets were harder to choose since there were so many possible threats and I probably couldn't cover them all so I picked moves based on what I thought I might see the most. I didn't really care about winning the regional but rather just stay competitive at least so I finally got the moves and hold items over with, registered, done. No more worrying, just sit back and let this all play out.

The team

Politoed@Sitrus Berry
Quiet 252HP/252SpAtk/4Def
-Hydro Pump
-Ice Beam
-Surf
-Focus Blast

Pretty much mandatory. Set is fairly predictable. The water move and Ice Beam was used most of the time. Focus Blast ended up being useless as the only time I used it it missed.

"Warslug"
@ Rindo Berry (Storm Drain)
Sassy 252 HP/252Def/4SpDef
-Rain Dance
-Scald
-Recover
-Counter

I know, why Sassy and max Def? I wasn't really sure which defense to max out at first, so I went with what Grass moves I thought I would be seeing a lot. The two Pokemon that came to mind were Abomasnow and Ferrothorn so I went with max Defense so I could survive Wood Hammer/Power Whip and OHKO them with Counter. Turned out to be a big mistake as I didn't face either of them and most of the troublesome Pokemon I faced were specially oriented.

Rain Dance was on there in case somebody had another weather user
and I needed to get rain up. Turns out I would use it quite a bit. Scald and Recover are to complement its bulkiness.

Gastrodon probably had the most synergy with my other members so I used her every match.

LATIOS(couldn't nickname)@Dragon Gem
Timid 4HP/252SpAtk/252Speed
-Draco Meteor
-Surf
-Safeguard
-Thunderbolt

Just a hard-hitting Pokemon. Dragon move is obvious, Surf to complement the rain, and Thunderbolt for coverage. I didn't have Thunder because I wasn't counting on the weather being rain all the time. I had Safeguard because I didn't want to get Spored, but nobody used any status on me so it ended up being a waste. Protect, Tailwind, Dragon Pulse, or Hidden Power would've been much better options.

"Trolldurus"@ Lum Berry
Timid
-Protect
-Thunder Wave
-Discharge
-Hidden Power (Ice)

As his name implies, he's meant to be an annoying prick and spread paralysis about. He did fairly well when he didn't die immediately due to misplays. I had Lum Berry because I didn't want to get slept but he might as well not be holding anything since it didn't get used once. Focus Sash, a Gem or even Brightpowder would've been much better.

"DarkDurian", named after one of these
@Occa Berry
Sassy 252HP/4Def/252SpDef
-Power Whip
-Thunder Wave
-Gyro Ball
-Leech Seed

I had this in case I needed another wall. I only used him in one battle but he worked nicely when he was out.

Modest Rotom@Choice Specs
252HP/252SpAtk/4Def
-Hydro Pump
-Thunderbolt
-HP Fire
-Trick

This guy's meant to take a hit or two and hit back hard. Trick was supposed to be used to cripple a physical attacker, but I never used it. Volt Switch or Shadow Ball probably would have been better. Didn't really matter too much as he saw play in one battle only.

As you can see, I just went by what I thought I would be seeing a lot of, and had some moves ready to deal with them, but it ended up being a waste

I walked around checking out of the kids' teams. Some of them had shinies and some used stuff like Whimsicott/Terrakion Thundurus Typhlosion

It was about after round 3 in seniors/juniors when the staff called for a hack check. A couple of kids failed the check and got disqualified. One got DQ'd for having the move "Sky Drop" and another kid got DQ'd for a Pokemon with "illegal birthplace." The Sky Drop kid couldn't understand why he got DQ'd so the judge had to explain to him why Sky Drop was banned. He complained that he never actually used the move in battle so he shouldn't be banned, but they wouldn't budge. After all, if he wasn't going to use it, why did he have it to begin with?

The DQs stalled the next round for about 20 minutes. Eventually everyone just went back to battling. After the fifth and final round was held, the winners were posted. After distributing prizes to the top 4s, Heidi Craig (organizer for the event) threw some freebies at the kids. Don't remember what they were, but it was probably TCG-oriented. Too bad they didn't do the same for us after masters.

Because of the hack check debacle the staff decided to hold the masters hack checks before the rounds started. They gave periodic announcements asking people to come get their carts checked.

The staff finally posted a list of the participants and their ages. I didn't take a picture of it, which I now regret, but after glancing at it I definitely recall someone listed as 14 on there.

Round 1
vs Nando (guy from FSU league)
His team: Vaporeon Togekiss Salamence Electivire
I used: Gastrodon Thundurus Rotom and either Latios or Politoed

I opened with Discharge from Thundurus and Scalded Togekiss with Gastrodon. Scald burns Togekiss and Discharge paralyzes Vaporeon, which set the tone for the rest of the battle. He set up Aqua Ring on Vaporeon and I believe Light Screen on Togekiss. He switches out Togekiss for Electivire, getting a Motor Drive boost from Discharge and his Vaporeon got paralyzed. The next Scald burned his Electivire. His Vaporeon got paralyzed for a number of turns while Electivire couldn't really do anything while burned. At one point I managed to pull off a double Protect with Thundurus before he went down. Even with Light Screen up his Togekiss and Electivire eventually fainted from the burns. Vaporeon went down once Light Screen faded. Salamence was pretty much his only Pokemon that didn't get haxed, and it managed to take down Gastrodon with Draco Meteor and Dragon Claw, but I still had Rotom and another Pokemon out so Salamence went down the next turn. I believe the battle finished with about 90 seconds left on the timer.

Round 2
vs Conor (Tobes)
His team: Shiftry Ninetales Latios Zapdos
I used: Gastrodon Thundurus Latios Politoed

Made a few costly mistakes in this one. I knew Fake Out was coming yet I didn't Protect with Thundurus which meant he died turn 1. Most of the battle was trying to control the weather. What happened during most of that is hazy so maybe he can fill in more of the blanks. I know there were a few switches and I used Rain Dance a bit. Eventually his Zapdos set up Tailwind which ended up screwing me over. I think he had Latios and Shiftry left and his Latios Draco Meteored mine KOing it and Shiftry Leaf Stormed my Gastrodon, OHKOing even with Rindo due to no SpDef investment.

Round 3

vs Benjamin (guy wearing Darth Vader shirt)
His team Porygon-Z Aerodactyl Dragonite Milotic
I used Gastrodon Politoed Latios Ferrothorn

Talked with the guy for a bit before the battle. He apparently didn't do that RNG shizz but went old school breeding with Power items.

He Rock Slides with Aerodactyl and Tri Attacked Gastrodon with Porygon-Z. Politoed flinches while Aerodactyl gets KO'd by Scald. He sends out Dragonite in his place. Politoed dies to Extremespeed while Porygon-Z attacked Gastrodon who Recovers. I send out Latios who then KOs Dragonite with Draco Meteor while Gastrodon chipped away at Porygon-Z with Scald. Milotic is then sent out. Gastrodon dies to a crit Tri-Attack and I send out Ferrothorn. He Tri-Attacks Ferrothorn hoping for some hax but didn't get it while Ferrothorn Thunder Waved Porygon-Z and Latios attacks it with a weak Thunderbolt. Don't remember what Milotic did that turn. Porygon-Z finally dies to another weakened Thunderbolt from Latios and Ferrothorn Power Whips Milotic, getting a critical hit and KOing it.

So I talk with a few people. I found out Jimmy, who had a 1-1 record before round 3, battled a kid who didn't really know what he was doing. He apparently had HAIPAR BEAMZ Gyarados and a level 47 Excadrill. Jimmy apparently curbstomped him. Not sure how he even got a win to begin with.

They were taking their sweet time to post the next matchups. There were a few judges around tables 1-4 talking with some of the competitors. Wondering what the commotion was all about, I listened in. Turns out a few of the guys, one of whom I later found out was Noxe, had sat in the wrong seat so they ended up disqualifying them. That must have really sucked to go out like that.

Round 4
vs Tyler
His team: Conkeldurr Rotom-W Metagross Chandelure
I used: Gastrodon Politoed Latios Thundurus

This guy was predictable and used Protect with his first Pokemon and Discharge with Rotom. Then he would Protect with Rotom and attack with his other Pokemon. He repeated this virtually every turn. I just Surfed away with Politoed activating Gastrodon's Storm Drain while Gastrodon Scalded and Recovered as needed. Conkeldurr and Metagross went down easily after enough Surfs and Scalds. At that point Gastrodon was around +3 SpAtk. Rotom stuck around due to the water resist and fainted Politoed after several Discharges. At one point he Hydro Pumped Gastrodon forgetting about Storm Drain. Latios and Gastrodon eventually cleaned up his remaining Pokemon.

Round 5
vs William
His team: Hydreigon Whimsicott Chandelure Machamp
I used: Gastrodon Thundurus Latios Politoed

Battle Vid 48-94546-19098

Thundurus lived up to his nickname in this battle, as he managed to paralyze 3 of his Pokemon and survive a Machamp Bullet Punch which brought it down from 22 HP to 5 HP(!) before going down. He set up Tailwind with Whimsicott first turn but I Thunder Waved Hydreigon so it didn't seem to too much of an issue. There was some hax on both sides (Double paralysis on his side, and a Dark Pulse flinch on mine) and some misplays so the battle really could've gone either way. In the end I won by keeping the rain and cleaning up all his weakened Pokemon with Latios.

Last round coming up
So they finally post the final matchups. I'm assigned to table 3 so I go there, meet my opponent, Jesus. The guy sitting next to me in table 2 was apparently Misdreavus but I didn't know at the time so I didn't speak with him. The staff held us up for about 10 minutes because they had to hack check the top 8. It finally sunk in that I was part of that pool. At that point I wasn't really concerned about the outcome of this battle, but was just glad to have made it this far. Jesus and I talked for a bit. He was also a first timer who just went for the heck of it. Said he didn't visit smogon but he would make an account later (turns out he did).

Round 6

vs Jesus (Ryoken)

So that was the end of the tournament. Jesus was excited that he was going to Nats. I congratulated him and then we waited for about 10 minutes.

Once they finally got the final standings up I went and took a look. Turns out I got 7th, which was the highest of the 4-2 people. Jesus however, got 5th, much to his dismay. Turns out he wasn't going to nats after all due to something that he couldn't control. He asked the staff if they were going to give 5th and below anything. Their answer was "No, top 4 only", which was pretty BS since top 2-6 all had 5-1 records. Nothing we could about it. Hopefully they come up with a better ranking system come April. Makes me wonder though where I would've ended up if I had won that last round.

Afterthought:

+s
*Getting a winning record and making it as far as I did despite finalizing the team at the vgc site
*Not having to mooch off somebody else for Pokemon
*Meeting new people.
*Opponents for a good battle
*No major accidents on the way and back

- s
*Didn't see the things I was most concerned about (Spore, Trick Room, Abomasnow) and didn't really have an answer for Tailwind.
*Didn't get to really talk with any of the Smogon users at the event.
*Event seemed disorganized. No announcement of winners at the end, just posted results and everybody went their separate ways.
*Masters got shafted on free stuff
*Not as many people as previous vgcs.
*Forgetting about Focus Sash existing and not having it on a team member
*Didn't have a single Swift Swim user
*Really awful way of deciding who gets top 4 prizes and who gets sent home empty-handed.

Lorak

*leekspin*
is an Artist Alumnus
Not going to spend $35 on basically the same game, and I have no idea where my local Blockbuster is, and even if I did I don't have any means of transferring it from the rented cart to my main game. Looks like I'm out of luck. *Hopes there'll be some other TRU events in the future*

^Yes, deleted the card, still nothing. I still got "You have already received this gift. You can't receive another one" blah blah
There's the real jerk way of doing another option...

Buy a used copy of Diamond or Pearl from Gamestop. Return it within 7 days, and get your refund after a few days of SRing and deciding on a Shaymin byt then.

Returns and exchanges are subject to the following guidelines:
• A receipt is required for all returns and exchanges.
• Used (pre-owned) merchandise and opened new accessories may be returned for a refund within 7 days
Not sure if you could get a friend's DS to help you transfer it, but you could always get someone (me or someone else) to accept it on WFC, then trade it to your other game.

Everstone

Now 100% reliable
is a Contributor Alumnus
Interesting PIDs to shinify (For ID/SID resetters)
An attempt to list PIDs that have multiple useful natures so if you want to reset for ID/SIDs, these are good PIDs to pick as they will have at least two natures with favorable IV spreads.

Note: There are two PIDs listed: one in red and the other in blue. Either one will work and will make both listed spreads shiny.
Additional notes: To use this simply copy and paste one of the PIDs listed for the spread you want into Pandora's Box, which will generate the list of ID/SID combos and seeds/delays for you. Seeds are listed for convenience and are not part of the ID/SID resetting process. They're just there as a reference in case you want to try and catch the shiny.

Expect this list to get bigger...
4524f904/c5247904 (CAREFUL, ability 0 Seed: 220204b7) 31/31/31/7/31/31 (ADAMANT, ability 0 Seed: a20204b7) 31/31/31/7/31/31 (max frame 200)
9e9afa07/1e9a7a07 (JOLLY, ability 1 Seed: 44160ad1) 30/31/31/30/31/31 (NAUGHTY, ability 1 Seed: c4160ad1) 30/31/31/30/31/31 (max frame 1300+) HP Grass 70, only for those with lots of patience
eac72f62/6ac7af62 (IMPISH, ability 0 Seed: 51040e60) 31/31/31/16/30/31 (JOLLY, ability 0 Seed: d1040e60) 31/31/31/16/30/31 (max frame 280)
4d789205/cd781205 (JOLLY, ability 1 Seed: 310806cf) 30/31/31/18/31/31 (IMPISH, ability 1 Seed: b10806cf) 30/31/31/18/31/31 (max frame 278)
77b1e698/f7b16698 (JOLLY, ability 0 Seed: 86120410) 30/31/31/29/31/31 (IMPISH, ability 0 Seed: 06120410) 30/31/31/29/31/31 (max frame 79, no method J)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
30742070/b074a070 (CAREFUL, ability 0 Seed: 990d0a6a) 31/31/31/30/31/31 (NAIVE, ability 0 Seed: 190d0a6a ) 31/31/31/30/31/31 (HP ELEC 70) (max frame 252)
05d3c7d7/85d347d7 (MODEST, ability 1 Seed: 931106ef) 31/23/31/30/31/31 (TIMID, ability 1 Seed: 131106ef) 31/23/31/30/31/31 (HP ELEC 70) (max frame 780+)
86bb1076/06bb9076 (TIMID, ability 0 Seed: b81009f4) 31/23/31/30/31/31 (MODEST, ability 0 Seed: 381009f4) 31/23/31/30/31/31 (HP ELEC 70)
c1677e3a/4167fe3a (BOLD, ability 0 Seed: c8080a94) 31/31/31/30/31/31 (TIMID, ability 0 Seed: 48080a94) 31/31/31/30/31/31 (HP ELEC 70)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cf0a4f77/4f0acf77 (TIMID, ability 1 Seed: 4502035c) 31/2/31/30/31/31 (MODEST, ability 1 Seed: c502035c ) 31/2/31/30/31/31 (HP GRASS 70) (max frame 600+)
2f8c57d1/af8cd7d1 (NAIVE, ability 1 Seed: 800d07f8) 30/31/31/30/31/31 (CAREFUL, ability 1 Seed: 000d07f8) 30/31/31/30/31/31 (HP GRASS 70) (max frame 231)
e26d7450/626df450 (HASTY, ability 0 Seed: 8a0002df) 30/30/31/30/31/31 (MILD, ability 0 Seed: 0a0002df) 30/30/31/30/31/31 (HP GRASS 70) (max frame 5, no method K)
de0f25cd/5e0fa5cd (NAIVE, ability 1 Seed: ba0106a5) 31/26/31/30/31/31 (RASH, ability 1 Seed: 3a0106a5) 31/26/31/30/31/31 (HP GRASS 70) (max frame 150)
85f1be0b/05f13e0b (NAIVE, ability 1 Seed: 15060595) 30/31/30/30/31/31 (BOLD, ability 1 Seed: 95060595) 30/31/30/30/31/31 (HP GRASS 70) (max frame 341)
f5e628e1/75e6a8e1 (TIMID, ability 1 Seed: 1714071c) 30/31/30/30/31/31 (MODEST, ability 1 Seed: 9714071c) 30/31/30/30/31/31 (HP GRASS 70) (frame 300s)
870336e4/0703b6e4 (MODEST, ability 0 Seed: 061204f4) 30/10/30/31/31/31 (CALM, ability 0 Seed: 861204f4) 30/10/30/31/31/31 (HP ICE 70) (max frame 59)
6973c6b1/e97346b1 (MODEST, ability 1 Seed: 3313080d) 30/15/30/31/31/31 (TIMID, ability 1 Seed: b313080d) 30/15/30/31/31/31 (HP ICE 70) (max frame 270)
0287f22d/8287722d (RASH, ability 1 Seed: cf070985) 31/30/30/31/31/31 (NAIVE, ability 1 Seed: 4f070985) 31/30/30/31/31/31 (dpp only, but target frame below 10) (HP ICE 70)
76ce7180/f6cef180 (LONELY, ability 0 Seed: 31150781) 31/31/30/30/31/30 (TIMID, ability 0 Seed: b1150781) 31/31/30/30/31/30 (HP FIRE 70) (max frame 42)
e5db13b7/65db93b7 (MODEST, ability 1 Seed: cb1306b0) 31/31/30/30/31/30 (CALM, ability 1 Seed: 4b1306b0) 31/31/30/30/31/30 (HP FIRE 70) (max frame 460+)
9b9564ab/1b95e4ab (TIMID, ability 1 Seed: da04036c) 31/31/31/30/30/31 (MODEST, ability 1 Seed: 5a04036c) 31/31/31/30/30/31 (HP GROUND 70) (max frame 346)
ec963d8f/6c96bd8f (BOLD, ability 1 Seed: 6e1208cc) 31/19/31/30/30/31 (TIMID, ability 1 Seed: ee1208cc) 31/19/31/30/30/31 (HP GROUND 70) (max frame 100)
0a26adc2/8a262dc2 (MODEST, ability 0 Seed: 631404ba) 31/14/31/30/30/31 (TIMID, ability 0 Seed: e31404ba) 31/14/31/30/30/31 (HP GROUND 70) (max frame 268)
16d2dfa5/96d25fa5 (CALM, ability 1 Seed: cf0603c8) 31/26/31/31/31/31 (MODEST, ability 1 Seed: 4f0603c8) 31/26/31/31/31/31 (max frame 151)
c5ee7cf6/45eefcf6(BOLD, ability 0 Seed: 810b042f) 31/14/31/31/31/31 (TIMID, ability 0 Seed: 010b042f) 31/14/31/31/31/31 (max frame 14)
7942ef72/f9426f72(MODEST, ability 0 Seed: 52140289) 31/31/31/31/31/31 (TIMID, ability 0 Seed: d2140289) 31/31/31/31/31/31 (max frame 114)
e9375a48/6937da48(MODEST, ability 0 Seed: 0a01082e) 31/31/31/31/31/31 (CALM, ability 0 Seed: 8a01082e) 31/31/31/31/31/31 (Method J, K < 20)
a4dae766/24da6766 (RASH, ability 0 Seed: 8f080462) 31/30/30/30/30/30 (TIMID, ability 0 Seed: 0f080462) 31/30/30/30/30/30 (HP FIGHTING 70)
a8506d49/2850ed49 (MODEST, ability 1 Seed: 0303063c) 30/2/31/30/30/30 (CALM, ability 1 Seed: 8303063c) 30/2/31/30/30/30 (HP FIGHTING 70)
7a398ecc/fa390ecc (MODEST, ability 0 Seed: 8c17064c) 31/22/30/30/30/30 (TIMID, ability 0 Seed: 0c17064c) 31/22/30/30/30/30 (HP FIGHTING 70)
7951c62d/f951462d (MODEST, ability 1 Seed: c90c055f) 30/22/30/30/30/31 (TIMID, ability 1 Seed: 490c055f) 30/22/30/30/30/31 (HP FLYING 70)
7ab5e7ec/fab567ec (CALM, ability 0 Seed: c901069e) 30/7/31/30/30/30 (MODEST, ability 0 Seed: 4901069e) 30/7/31/30/30/30 (HP FLYING 70)
eda362e0/6da3e2e0 (QUIET, ability 0 Seed: 96010a72 ) 30/30/31/31/30/0 (SASSY, ability 0 Seed: 16010a72) 30/30/31/31/30/0
31f6ee4f/b1f66e4f (BRAVE, ability 1 Seed: a5170899) 31/31/30/30/31/3 (SASSY, ability 1 Seed: 25170899) 31/31/30/30/31/3 (HP GRASS 70)
ee8b2b7f/6e8bab7f (QUIET, ability 1 Seed: e90b0811 ) 30/30/31/31/30/0 (SASSY, ability 1 Seed: 690b0811) 30/30/31/31/30/0
E5782BBE/6578ABBE (Brave, ability 0 Seed: CA000AAB) 31/31/31/6/31/0 (Relaxed, ability 0 Seed: 4A000AAB) 31/31/31/6/31/0
38D5DCD5/B8D55CD5 (Brave, ability 1 Seed: 400C05E3) 31/31/31/22/31/0 (Sassy, ability 1 Seed: C00C05E3) 31/31/31/22/31/0
F0B04E0D/70B0CE0D (Brave, ability 1 Seed: B40C0B60) 31/31/31/23/31/0 (Relaxed, ability 1 Seed: 340C0B60) 31/31/31/23/31/0
C7CB79EF/47CBF9EF (Brave, ability 1 Seed: 750F0D30) 31/31/31/16/31/0 (Relaxed, ability 1 Seed: F50F0D30) 31/31/31/16/31/0
56828EA4/D6820EA4 (Brave, ability 0 Seed: 70010826) 31/31/31/12/31/0 (Sassy, ability 0 Seed: F0010826) 31/31/31/12/31/0
88C30C04/08C38C04 (Quiet, ability 0 Seed: 311302D0 ) 31/29/30/31/30/0 (Sassy, ability 0 Seed: B11302D0) 31/29/30/31/30/0
B0F12F7B/30F1AF7B (Quiet, ability 1 Seed: 5C010584) 31/23/31/30/31/3 (Sassy, ability 1 Seed: DC010584) 31/23/31/30/31/3 (HP ELECTRIC 70)
A2DB24E6/22DBA4E6 (Quiet, ability 0 Seed: 4C140CA8) 31/30/30/30/31/0 (Sassy, ability 0 Seed: CC140CA8) 31/30/30/30/31/0

Side note: To find a spread's "pair", take the seed and add 0x80000000 if the first digit is 0-7, or subtract 0x80000000 if the first digit is 8-F. You can see that all listed pairs have seeds that follow this rule.

*****************************************************************************************************************

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)