The World Cup of Pokemon IV - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

DawnBringer

The thrill of attempting to get what you will neve
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I have my exams this week, so I won't be taking battles until weekend at the earliest.

Sarenji

leaf-faced
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
On one turn, I couldn't undo a move to select another that may have decidedly given me the win.

But that didn't matter, because at the end I had massive luck and won vs. Kefka 1-0 anyway.

Sorry, Kefka.

Yeah, it was the most stupid final turn I've ever seen. But whatever, it's the game's fault, not yours.

Now I'll go cry in a corner.

'Massive' is a big understatement, by the way.

Imperfectluck disconnected when he was winning. He was really kind and let me a rematch, which I won 3-0. We did a third match which I won 2-0. gg ipl :)

i'll crash on my bed now, first points for team Italy yep

^ lol no, maybe I'll post that log when the tourney finishes. In the first battle I won I overpredicted quite every switch, I'd have won 5-0 if I didn't do some silly things in the lategame; in the third battle he was winning, but I did some magic stuff and comebacked him ~_~

Duskie

Boats n Hoes
^ lol no, maybe I'll post that log when the tourney finishes. In the first battle I won I overpredicted quite every switch, I'd have won 5-0 if I didn't do some silly things in the lategame; in the third battle he was winning, but I did some magic stuff and comebacked him ~_~
No need to go show us how much of an ego-maniac you can be.Just take you wins and move on like the rest of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)