The World Cup of Pokemon IV - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

TAY

You and I Know
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Near the end of my match with Krack, shoddybattle bugged out on me x_x

It was nearly wrapped up though, and krack agreed to give me the win. Thanks a bunch for being a real stand-up guy, and I'm really sorry for putting you in this situation to begin with =(

Also it was a great match the whole way through. GG dude.

Is one of the guy of my group on and ready to have the battle now? ( I PMd reachzero but i didn't get an answer and I've to go in 45 minutes)

Don't worry Tsubasa, we shall avenge you!

I will probably not be able to battle until this weekend...work has gotten pretty busy lately. I'll let the guys in my division know when I will be available.

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Well, I'll be banned from the computer tomorrow / saturday / sunday because of my sister's impending doo... err... wedding.

I'll be good to battle again on Monday though.

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
As an update, due to quite a few disconnection problems occurring, we're put up a server for World Cup battles.

The server's listed on the registry so you should be able to access it from there. If you can't, the server details are as follows:

IP: 70.112.72.161
Port: 30000

Aeolus had some problems with this before but I haven't been able to get in touch with him recently so I've put this up for now. If he has an issue with it, we'll remove it.

Otherwise, you're free to smacktalk there and all that, so join!

Also, anyone who steals other peoples nicknames will surely be banned from the world cup and maybe even all of tournaments. Don't do that shit.

Do not battle your opponents on the server without verifying that its them by talking to them on another server/irc/forum pm. This is because somehow, people still enjoy stealing nicknames for no reason.

Anyway, enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)