The World Cup of Pokemon IV - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good job Rag and Haunter:pimp:

Exchanged PMs with Purpleweezing (we haven't scheduled a time or shit though). Will send Goofball and Aelous a PM, and maybe another one to Purpleweezing after the weekend if I don't bump into em before that.

Got a pretty busy weekend with work and stuff, but should have a lot of freetime next week.

edit:Im on wc server

skarm

I HAVE HOTEL ROOMS
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Come on Canada -- get your matches done. I haven't even seen half of our team around the forums.

Atticus

Atticus
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnuswon the 10th Official Smogon Tournamentdefeated the Smogon Frontieris a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
sorry I'v been busy with exams x_____x, I'v already schedualed a match with Raito, I'll make sure to get my matches done this week!

GO CANADANADIA!!!!!

vapicuno

你的价值比自己想象中的所有还要低。我却早已解脱,享受幸福
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Past WCoP Champion
heh asia looks like its on the borderline now. GO ASIA THRASH THEIR ASSES!!

Won against Aeolus, I was pretty lucky in the end, but considering he couldn't touch my last mon it didn't matter (hopefully, i dont wanna feel bad xd)
gg

matty

I did stuff a long time ago for the site
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Ok, I'd like to get this off my chest.

STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT BAD LUCK. It happens, get over it. Stop shitting up the thread with bickering over none issues. The games in the past, move forward.

Anyway, I'm seeing tons of upsets which is great to see some of the community members I never see play get some great games in.

Rooooooooooting for Central

Gouki

nice times all the times
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusdefeated the Smogon Frontieris a Past SPL Champion
counter teamed and luck fucked anyway by sapientia

ar is gonna clean him up no problem imo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)