Super Spriting/Trainer Card/other art nonsense thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone make a rayquaza gyrados? thatd be awesome
Mine.

As for you, 1337, I forgot to mention earlier that I also have Tailwind support when my Blissey switches out. Try outspeeding that. Pidgeotto finally gets some use. :)

And here's your Uber.

Tailwind boost = 2 stages of speed boost. So unless your Regigigas has more speed EV's than mine, it's a speed tie. BTW, there are better Tailwind users than Pidgeotto.
I was also considering using an altered version of my team with a slightly more destructive Regigigas. And Regigigas is not playing the role of Regigigas in that battle.

Mediwak/Marocham looks pretty cool. Fear its game ending sweeping ability.

Holy crap. Lots of posts since I went to surf the web. o.o

o.0 In that case, get bored more often :P I feel sorry for those who have bad computers and can't play on Shoddy. I have a sparkly computer that runs nice and fast :D
It sucks that you don't have shoddy though, I want to beat you at pokemon .__.

Try Zapdos + Suicune + Empoleon. Maybe a tree will fall on your head while you're at it, and you will be "stumped" XD
Why are you suddenly obsessed with defeating me? DX You want to beat me at Pokemon, you're a Grammar Nazi, you've joined CM's quest to stump me....I feel like I'm a wanted criminal or something.

If you really want to play me at Pokemon, a Wifi match may be in order sometime. Heehee.

BTW, please just two-poke fusions in the future. ._. Threes are really difficult for me. I'll give Zapdos + Suicune + Empoleon a try in the morning just to prove to you all haters/meanie-heads what I can do, though. =P

I really like Honchloom.

And if you want a request, how about Honchkrow/Staraptor?
Why thank you, kind sir/ma'am. ^_^ I'll take a look at your request once I get 1337's done. Unless somebody else would like to take it?

BTW, please just two-poke fusions in the future. ._. Threes are really difficult for me. I'll give Zapdos + Suicune + Empoleon a try in the morning just to prove to you all haters/meanie-heads what I can do, though. =P
I lol'd hard at the innuendo involved with that, and your post in general. BTW, it's "just give me two-pokemon fusions in the future."
How do I know you're not a fugitive of the law or something like that?

And "I'll give Zapdos + Suicune + Empoleon a try in the morning just to prove to all you haters/meanie-heads what I can do, though."

I've become competitive because I seem to have a degree of OCD :P
The idea of "stumping" you is hilarious when taken literally.

Yes, a match is in order once I finish my team. I need to perfect that Shiny Latias <3

I lol'd hard at the innuendo involved with that, and your post in general. BTW, it's "just give me two-pokemon fusions in the future."
How do I know you're not a fugitive of the law or something like that?

And "I'll give Zapdos + Suicune + Empoleon a try in the morning just to prove to all you haters/meanie-heads what I can do, though."

I've become competitive because I seem to have a degree of OCD :P
The idea of "stumping" you is hilarious when taken literally.

Yes, a match is in order once I finish my team. I need to perfect that Shiny Latias <3
-reads post-

-smashes face off of the nearest wall and jumps off of a bridge-

I haven't played OU in a while, so it might take a bit for me to pull a team together.

As for being a fugitive of the law....shh. Nobody needs to know I'm wanted in three states for brutally killing my arch-nemisis in a cruel and unusual manner.

So this post isn't completely devoid of spriting material, I'll go ahead and post my first DP sprite fusion, a remake of my first fusion ever.

I ♥ Mightytales.

I assumed you were in one of those padded room wearing a straitjacket. Woe is me, I guess.

So my post isn't devoid of spriting material, you can go look at my sprite post because it's awesome.

Good night.

When is Shoddy 2 coming out? I want to test my doubles team so bad >_>

If I really wanted to, I could just improve upon your strategy using different pokemon XD

According to my calculations, your strategy will be beaten by mine (without variation!) Now all that's left is to test it out.

Slaking was the best choice next to Regigigas, but he needs baton passed stat boosts. And his ability is the worst in the game, so anyone receiving it would become NU.

If I really wanted to, I could just improve upon your strategy using different pokemon XD

According to my calculations, your strategy will be beaten by mine (without variation!) Now all that's left is to test it out.

Slaking was the best choice next to Regigigas, but he needs baton passed stat boosts. And his ability is the worst in the game, so anyone receiving it would become NU.
That's why I'm the kind of guy who gets a good team through hours of playtesting. My teams normally start as crud and then get better. Another team I'm planning on making will show off the true power of Gravitry, and I've playtested w/ Grav before, so I can build a team around it fairly easily. (aka, 1 hour of playtesting) :)

EDIT: Hey, this is the second time I'm at the top of a new page straight! Is that lucky or what?

Also, I think Shoddy2 is due September.

You're closer to the middle of the page at 40 posts per page :P

I'll have to think of a second doubles team.

And because I haven't being doing much spriting lately, requests, anyone? Try not to request anything too hard please~

HG/SS:Setting: Lake Rage

Lance: Okay, Gold, let's go and see what Team Rocket did to the- HOLY CRUD! IT'S RAYQUAZA!

lol.

EDIT:Yeah, actually mystandard team uses Grav just for the element of surprise. I mean, who wouldn't WTF when your Smeargle doesn't have Baton Pass?

That's great. But Gyaraquaza looks like a girl (it looks like it has lipstick XD) and it has tiny arms.

I wouldn't WTF if Smeargle didn't have baton pass. I mean, he can learn every move in the game.

EDIT: Magnetorb is done, and I show you all the process by which he was made.

Just download Netbattle. It may not have a ladder, but at least you can do doubles. I recently just downloaded it to test doubles, though not many people actually want to do doubles. I also don't think they have platinum changes yet. But if you do decide to get it, challenge me if yo see me. I need VCG practice...

As for the actual thread, can I have a fusion of Palkia and diagla? I don't care which is the base.
On that note, mayby even Groudon + Kyogre! And celebi + Mew!

I'll take a shot at Celebi/Mew. Maybe Groudon/Kyogre if no one else wants to.

^Where do you download Netbattle? I really don't care if it has no ladder, because I rarely ladder on Shoddy?

Groudon + Kyogre is mine.

@ 1337&UaA: I don't use Netbattle 'cause I thought it was dead. I didn't even realize it was still running. You'll have to tell me how that works for ya', 1337. Also, as someone I know put it, the reason people don't plat Doubles is because it's all about who Explodes first...

It was quick because the sprites are pretty small. Small sprites are also pretty easy to fuse. It's the big sprites that are harder, which is why Groudon/Kyogre and Dialga/Palkia will take longer.

Fuzz, hurry up and finish my fusion -_____-

EDIT: I'm doing some work on Dialga/Palkia, but whoever else wants to work on it can, seeing as mine probably won't turn out very well.

On the contrary, I sprite out of boredom.

No Shoddy for me. Pardon the lame pun, but my computer is too shoddy to handle it. Stupid piece of crap.

Finished Forraimence. Not stumped yet.
That looks awesome and i never meant to offend by trying to stump it was just a competition between us spriters, sorry for any hurt feelings or psycological breakdowns!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)