Super Spriting/Trainer Card/other art nonsense thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Um... hello?

@CM: I use standard Paint for my Sprites. Also, I do like to play comp., it's just that right now I'm overhauling my artistic skills. During the school year, I'll prob. play competitively a lot more. I'll still sprite, though. Butterpicune also sounds like fun. ;)

@Everyone Else: My personnal life consists of Gaming and Painting. I play tabletops/CMG's that none of you prob. know about, (ala, Warmachine and Monsterpocalypse. Google 'em.) painting miniatures, (for Warmachine.) playing video games, (many of which are stuff like Lock's Quest, that have interesting concepts, or like MM, an awesome series that's been around forever. In addition, I also play the awesome RPG/Fighter here and there. (aka, Pokemon and SSB)) and spriting. Other than that, I am into no sports or clubs. My life is very carefree and enjoyable.

I used to play a few tabletops RPGs. Got boring though.

My life also consists of gaming and spriting. Gaming refers to pokemon and SSBB, both of which I'm pretty good at. I do, however, participate in a marching band. Other than that, there's nothing interesting I do.

Rampardos, don't ever save a sprite as a .JPG. Never. PNG is much better.

I'm not quite sure how you people got on the subject of your lives outside of spriting, but it interested me. During the summer, it's a combination of wasting hours of my life surfing Smogon, occasionally scratching when inspiration comes, long-distance training (nothing strenuous - maybe a three-mile jog just to maintain endurance for the fall), and generally doing whatever my friends and I feel like. School is more like trying to keep up with the work, cross country, and in the spring, track. Gaming is something I've just seemed to have lost interest and time for.

Grr, I was gonna wait for the page to turn over but... screw it.

1000th POST TIME!!!!!

Daanahnuh-nananuh-nananuhhhhhh. Of course my 1k post was going to be in this thread. And of course, since this is the spriting thread, I will commemorate this event not by posting some epic boring story about how I found Smogon and it changed my life blah blah. Instead, I will spam the crap out of you guys by posting every sprite I've ever made, in the order that I made them.

It will be like a parade... a parade of ME!!!!!:doom:

@Canti: You must of really liked the Legendary fusions. Your first four are legends. As for the parade, now I'll have to do one when I get to 1k, and, in doing so, make this thread impossible to load! Bwa ha ha ha! I'll prob. not do that for that reason.

On amore serious note, here's GDN:015, Medicham.

GDN:015
I'll prob. get around to spriting out the Staraptor soon, although I'm not posting an estimated time since I never have them when I say I will.

Congrats on your 1000, Canti! Flamedramon came out really, really well. I would still love to see you do Virus-form Cherubimon. X3 Diaboromon is cool, too, like Mordock said.

@Headpunch- Cross country seems daunting. o.o I'm curious, how did you first get in shape for running that far?

@Bood- I'ma give Breloom + Honchkrow a try.

@Rampardoshit- ....hi?

@Canti: Congratulations. Nice sprites you have there. Caterpie/Arceus was my favorite though.
Somebody needs to do Arceus + Sunkern (The pre evolved form of Sunflora, in case I get the name wrong). Arceus has the highest stat total while Sunkern has the lowest :P

Fuzz, my brother runs cross country so I'm gonna guess at how Headpunch got into shape. He probably built his endurance from whatever until he got to running however far he does (7 miles? 10?). Now that's just a guess, but an educated guess based off of my knowledge from swimming and track (both of which I no longer do)

@Canti: Congratulations. Nice sprites you have there. Caterpie/Arceus was my favorite though.
Somebody needs to do Arceus + Sunkern (The pre evolved form of Sunflora, in case I get the name wrong). Arceus has the highest stat total while Sunkern has the lowest :P
Thus creating the average stat total. I might do this.EDIT: Done.

I know, kindof plain, but hey, what would you guys do if you had to fuse a severed head to something?

EDIT2: Since I'm in a Sunflora mood, Here's GDN:016.

GDN:016
Go US Central!

Try me, CM, try me.

Requests?
Ok i will fortress, raikou, and salamence/metagross(your choice of one of them)
Also i also run a lot and i'm really actually athletic (ie. swimming, running, jogging, biking, climbing, being hyper) besides that i usually go and cut a piece of wood and make something like a table or i go bend a piece of metal and make a metal sculpture (this includes welding) i also play video games do random math problems and hang out with my friends at the mall. During the school year i don't try at all and still get great grades and into great placements for classes. Yup that's my life! PS. I'm extremely hyper and happy on a regualar basis and i'm serious, once my teacher was like " OMG sam you weren't smiling for 5 consecutive second i thought something was wrong" yes sam's my real name and i'm a guy.

Medicham + Marowak if you can.

That would be the king of physical sweepers. Thick Club + Pure Power......*shiver*
Would that make it an OU? *gasp* I'll do it!

Also, on the topic of comp. battlin', I can't wait for Shoddy 2.I have about 20 teams in my head that don't use Explosion/SD. And are still (hopefully) good. :)

That would make it an uber. With 252 atk EV's and a 31 Iv in attack, its attack stat is in the thousands. And that's without using any boosts besides thick club :P

I want shoddy 2. I've always wanted to double battle, and I have one team I really want to try out. It's like Togekiss + Driftblim, then Espeon + (one of the contenders for this spot), and then a Medicham (It's actually a variation on this uber Regigigas strategy I found on youtube). It's destroyed by phazers though.

X&Z, I just write my teams down. And do you play on Shoddy often?

Ok i will fortress, raikou, and salamence/metagross(your choice of one of them)
Also i also run a lot and i'm really actually athletic (ie. swimming, running, jogging, biking, climbing, being hyper) besides that i usually go and cut a piece of wood and make something like a table or i go bend a piece of metal and make a metal sculpture (this includes welding) i also play video games do random math problems and hang out with my friends at the mall. During the school year i don't try at all and still get great grades and into great placements for classes. Yup that's my life! PS. I'm extremely hyper and happy on a regualar basis and i'm serious, once my teacher was like " OMG sam you weren't smiling for 5 consecutive second i thought something was wrong" yes sam's my real name and i'm a guy.
And how old are you....? You're happier in one post than I am in a day. -,-

@Bood- Finished Honchloom.

Fuzz, I'm surprised you can finish your sprites when you get bored so fast :P

BTW, do you have a Shoddy account?

And because I haven't being doing much spriting lately, requests anyone? Try not to request anything too hard please~

Fuzz, I'm surprised you can finish your sprites when you get bored so fast :P

BTW, do you have a Shoddy account?
On the contrary, I sprite out of boredom.

No Shoddy for me. Pardon the lame pun, but my computer is too shoddy to handle it. Stupid piece of crap.

Finished Forraimence. Not stumped yet.

That would make it an uber. With 252 atk EV's and a 31 Iv in attack, its attack stat is in the thousands. And that's without using any boosts besides thick club :P

I want shoddy 2. I've always wanted to double battle, and I have one team I really want to try out. It's like Togekiss + Driftblim, then Espeon + (one of the contenders for this spot), and then a Medicham (It's actually a variation on this uber Regigigas strategy I found on youtube). It's destroyed by phazers though.

X&Z, I just write my teams down. And do you play on Shoddy often?
I write teams down whenever I'm really bored. I play Shoddy during the school year, but right now, as previously mentioned, I am spriting to improve on my artistic skills. When School comes, I'll be playing Shoddy more often. Oh, and I've actually come up with a base outline for a 2v2 Normal team which is going to whup arse when it's in use. My leads are Regigigas and Blissey. Blissey SS's Serene Grace to Gigas, ridding it of Slow Start and giving it 60% Flinch rate Zen Headbutts. And don't forget 40% Flinch Rock Slide, and 20% Burn/Parlyz w/ Fire/Thunderpunch. ;)

o.0 In that case, get bored more often :P I feel sorry for those who have bad computers and can't play on Shoddy. I have a sparkly computer that runs nice and fast :D
It sucks that you don't have shoddy though, I want to beat you at pokemon .__.

Try Zapdos + Suicune + Empoleon. Maybe a tree will fall on your head while you're at it, and you will be "stumped" XD

And damn, flinchax Regigigas is a *****

But my Regigigas gets 3 stockpile boosts + 2 stages of attack + 2 stages of speed. And then Espeon uses Psych up on it :P

I forgot, he also gets +2/4 stages of sp.atk. Then Espeon passes all those stat boosts to Medicham. And then it's GG.
Though Regigigas alone with all those boosts destroys any team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)