POP POP

Does this thread need a poll?

• Total voters
I really, really like your style. I never thought cartoonish and cool could mix so well.

I'd like to request a Politoed with suit, tie, and shades. Preferably looking as bad ass as possible. Much thanks (:

I've been a fan of your artwork for some time now, although this is my first time posting here! I'd really love to see you try your hands on Baibanira, the little guy in my avatar, since it's aesthetically my favourite Gen 5 Pokemon. I know you have a lot of requests but if you ever find time for it I'd love to see it. Keep up the great work man!

Snorlaxe

2 kawaii 4 u
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
fatecrashers 9.9

god i love your art so so so so so so much ughh...if you would make me a teddiursa avatar, i think you would officially make the leap to be my favorite user on smogon (and that's an offer you can't turn down!). thanks and i love you!

love, snorlaxe

Well, Fate, you've done it again. The Ice Cream mon. I'm curious, which pokes CAN'T you make? I wish it were possible to Luvdisc more than once. Oh, Acklow, how I share your sentiment.

to everyone who has luvdiscked my thread so far

I'm gonna Like your art thread as well because I love your art! I rarely check Smeargle' Studio but I really like your style. Could you draw me a Wargle or a Shandera so I could use it as my avatar? I would really appreciate it :)

It looks more like Blaziken than a gangsta now
and I'm okay with that
because it is still very sexy
also you should draw a luvdisc because you have over 50 likes now

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)