Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer - Read FAQ in First Post Before Asking

Status
Not open for further replies.

lmitchell0012

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Okay, I have just one question. It's almost impossible to find a decent blissey with wish (that isn't hacked). However, I'm sure that if we knew more about RNG at the time the event occurred, there would be more of them around. Also, seeing as how the mechanics for wish have changed this generation, I'm guessing we'll be seeing a lot more blissey's around. Do you think that we should be more lenient towards people who are using hacked blisseys??

My opinion on blissey is this-We should allow hacked blisseys to be distributed on trade threads, but before they are placed on a persons trade thread, a moderator (or someone else who knows a lot about hacking) has to confirm that it is a legal hack. After this is done, the pokemon should be allowed to be distributed just like any other pokemon.

Finally, I know how strict smogon is about hacks, but seeing as how it is very unlikely there will be another event with wish chansey, I think we should make an exception this generation. Anyways, what do you guys think about this??
What is our final decision about chansey/blissey with wish?? I HAVE to know before I start building my team.

Ninjask with 252 speed and attack EVs, Adamant, and 31 Attack and Speed EVs. (basically, a simple passer)

Deo-A, Speed and Attack at 252, 4 to defense, Naughty, and 31 Defense and Speed EVs.
Will a single X-Scissor or U-Turn (assuming something other than Focus Sash) kill the Deoxys?

BurningMan

fueled by beer
Ninjask with 252 speed and attack EVs, Adamant, and 31 Attack and Speed EVs. (basically, a simple passer)

Deo-A, Speed and Attack at 252, 4 to defense, Naughty, and 31 Defense and Speed EVs.
Will a single X-Scissor or U-Turn (assuming something other than Focus Sash) kill the Deoxys?
yeah everything that is SE will kill Deo-A.

Does Tail Glow give a +3 or +2 boost in PO? I think on PO's own server it's +2, but is it the same on the Smogon server? Doesn't that impact our suspect test significantly, if it's +2?

Engineer Pikachu

Good morning, you bastards!
is a Contributor Alumnus
What is our final decision about chansey/blissey with wish?? I HAVE to know before I start building my team.
If nobody said it was now legal, it's only fair to assume that it's not.

Almost everything will kill Deoxys-A.
Is there any situation where unSTABed Psychic actually works?
Also, how to EV a Bulk Up Gallade?
Scarf Shandera sometimes uses Psychic, though I prefer HP Ice.
Does Tail Glow give a +3 or +2 boost in PO? I think on PO's own server it's +2, but is it the same on the Smogon server? Doesn't that impact our suspect test significantly, if it's +2?
Not sure on the PO server, but the Smogon one does give +3.

Ok, so forgive if this is a silly question, but its been annoying me for a while.

So, are any other tiers established bar OU? I say this because I don't see any threads for suspect (BL) testing. I mean, if OU is established, then surely UU can start to be established too?

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Ok, so forgive if this is a silly question, but its been annoying me for a while.

So, are any other tiers established bar OU? I say this because I don't see any threads for suspect (BL) testing. I mean, if OU is established, then surely UU can start to be established too?
There's Ubers & Little Cup...

OU is in the process of being established. I imagine the other tiers will come together once OU has the kinks worked out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)