Precipice's Art- Requests wanted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Precipice

Thats bull.
is an Artist Alumnus
Eviiillll!!!!!!

You may know of me as Precipice, and i draw things. This thread isn't really evil, just me :3. I have my Aiptek Slimtablet, which I love but is incredibly frustrating to use all the same. Along with a pen and pencil I create all of my digital artwork, as well as some traditional. All of my work is free for anyone to use, just please make sure to give me credit, I do not appreciate theft.​

I joined Smogon last October mainly on a battling basis, however I soon realised I wasn't very good. Then around december I suddenly got really into my art again and have been improving my digital art skills since.
I also love photography and traditional art, unfortunately Smogon has very little apreciation of these. If you're one of the few who do please feel free to check out my deviantart: http://theconclusion.deviantart.com/

Pokémon Related:

Slaking
Scizor (big)
Badass Riolu
Goruggo
Gyarados vs Luxray
Regice
Angry Shuckle
Lanturn- WIP
Spelling Bee
Cool Luvdisc

Non-Pokémon related:

Pokémon Related:

Non-Pokémon related:

Monkey
Ezio
Eye
Chibi-request for Chocolate Kipp​
Bald Eagle- WIP

-The Smog Issue #14
-Traditional Drawing: Bald Eagle
-Limited Pallette Challenge
-banners for anyone who needs them​

-Requests are open
requests in bold have been completed.
Requests which have been underlined mean I have done the Original Sketch.​

-Scizor for Smashlloyd20
- Riolu for SkyNet
-Goruggo for Albinoloon
-OC for Tataki
- Ninjask for Levitating Lamprey
- Spelling Bee for Smashlloyd20
- Angry Schuckle for SMZ
- Lanturn for Slowbroseph​

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Damn your pencil art is so good, Empoleon & Ezio look badass, just one problem concerning linking, "Eye" leads to the same link as "Ezio". Other than that, I'm looking forward to seeing more of your art & keep up the good work. Luvdisc'd.

Precipice

Thats bull.
is an Artist Alumnus
That's fast, and awesome. Thanks man!
No problem, glad you like it =]

Your art is awesome.
thankyouu :3

Damn your pencil art is so good, Empoleon & Ezio look badass, just one problem concerning linking, "Eye" leads to the same link as "Ezio". Other than that, I'm looking forward to seeing more of your art & keep up the good work. Luvdisc'd.
Fixed that, more to come don't worry ;) Working on a bald eagle- gosh darn feathers :@

Precipice

Thats bull.
is an Artist Alumnus
thankyou :3 I was quite pleased with how that came out, except the tehcnique for the fure ruined my paper ^^;

I've never seen this thread before...But it's really good! I especially love the Scizor. Chibi's really cool too! Can I please have a Ninjask?

Precipice

Thats bull.
is an Artist Alumnus
Sorry to bug you again, but can you draw me a Beedrill at a spelling bee spelling 'smogon'?
I think by spelling bee you mean some kind of competition right? Sorry I'm from the UK xP

I've never seen this thread before...But it's really good! I especially love the Scizor. Chibi's really cool too! Can I please have a Ninjask?
Yes I'll draw a Ninjask ^^

Requests will take a while to do guys, I'm i nthe middle of my mid-terms and right now its Revision> art :(

I don't mind...I have a constant stream of English homework hitting me in the face, not to mention Maths Methods...I understand.

Nice art! not really a request (not gonna use it), but it'd be neat if you drew a shiny Shuckle with angry face or smug face, with one limb acting as giving the finger,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)