Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

2v2 Doubles
3 Day DQ
2 Recoveries per Pokemon/ 3 Chills per trainer
Arena: Challenger can choose, but I send out my Pokemon second and give my actions first.

Switch: KO
Items: No
Abilities: All
Arena: I'm feeling lazy, just an endless meadow.

Master Bane and I still need a ref.

I'll take the challenge C$FPhttp://www.smogon.com/forums/member.php?u=89223

Arena: The Abandoned House, an old house in the middle of nowhere that happens to have a very mysterious past, there are a lot of rooms full with dust and lost memories of the last inhabitants of the place, a lot of tricky ghost have made this place their home making funny jokes to the ones that visit them
*They won't like that some strangers destroy their home, which the'll defenf til' well, whatever, you've been warned

All right guys, time for a FLASH 2v2 DOUBLES!

Rules: No recoveries/chills
Evolved and middle-stage mons can and will be used; be ready for that.
DQ: N/A; however, you must be online today and be able to stay online for two rounds' worth of time; this is the same for the referee. It can be done tomorrow, but once we meet up, it's gonna get done. Ideally, it'll be done before 11:59 PM EST on May 23rd.
Arena: Tournament Arena
I accept!

Switch=N/A
No items
All abilities
PM me your teams guys, you got an active ref!

Bumping from page 70, still need a ref.

smashlloyd20 said:
Challenging auramaster!

2v2
Singles
2 Day
2 recovery moves, 5 chills
Tiny Desert:
Bowser Jr. used a shrink wand to shrink this desert down to a tiny size. It has a sandy floor, and rock pillars scattered around. It's open to the sky. Because the desert is mini, only unevolved Pokemon may be used.
auramaster said:
I accept smashlloyd20's challenge.

Switch=KO
All abilities
No items

All right, time for a Beginner Battle to break in my new Pokemon!
Only 1st-of-2 or 1st-of-3 Pokemon allowed and no midbattle evolution.
3v3 Singles
1 Day DQ/3 Day Ref DQ
2 Recovers, 5 Chills
All moves allowed, moat outside the arena, no flying above 60 ft, etc etc. You know how it works.

Ok, i'm looking for a challenge
Only 1st staged pokes (no fully evolved) / mid-battle evolution is prohibited
2v2 Singles
1 Day DQ/3 Day Ref DQ
2 Recovers, 5 Chills

Arena: The Old Château, an abandoned house, an old house in the middle of nowhere that happens to have a very mysterious past, there are a lot of rooms full with dust and lost memories of the last inhabitants of the place, a lot of tricky ghost have made this place their home making funny jokes to the ones that visit them
*They won't like that some strangers destroy their home, which the'll defend til' well, whatever, you've been warned

(i would take terrador's challenge but i only have 2 NFE :3)

Nvm. Issuing my own challenge shortly (I'm not sure sending a Sealeo and a Cranidos against a basic player is entirely fair play.)

Open Challenge

5v5 Triples
3 days DQ, 5 days ref DQ [no intent to finish this before the tourney]
Total rarity (with +2 added to each evolution, hence Vespiquen counts as 3 rarity while Zweilous counts as 4 rarity and Hydreigon at 6 rarity) must not exceed 20 at any point in the match [hence if mid-battle evolution would bring the cost over 20, you can't evolve mid-battle].
Arena: Ice Canyon

A hollow, symmetric depression in a glacier, 25 feet wide at the bottom, 35 at the top, and 50 feet high. It extends too far away to exit. There's a water source in the form of an icy stream trickling through, but Dig is considered an Ice-type move; the glacier is too deep to hit soil. Stones have been brought in from god-knows-where, and they can be used for attacks like Rock Slide. Earthquake will still inflict seismic damage. The walls are surprisingly stable; no avalanches can be triggered here. Ice-type moves cost less to execute here.
Bumping this challenge. Anyone want to accept?

Engineer Pikachu

Good morning, you bastards!
is a Contributor Alumnus
3v3 Singles
1 Day DQ/3 Day Ref DQ
2 Recovers, 5 Chills
All moves allowed, moat outside the arena, no flying above 60 ft, etc etc. You know how it works.
I'm going to drop my Sunny Plateau challenge and accept this one.

One ability
No Items
Switch = KO

Ok, i'm looking for a challenge
Only 1st staged pokes (no fully evolved) / mid-battle evolution is prohibited
2v2 Singles
1 Day DQ/3 Day Ref DQ
2 Recovers, 5 Chills

Arena: The Old Château, an abandoned house, an old house in the middle of nowhere that happens to have a very mysterious past, there are a lot of rooms full with dust and lost memories of the last inhabitants of the place, a lot of tricky ghost have made this place their home making funny jokes to the ones that visit them
*They won't like that some strangers destroy their home, which the'll defend til' well, whatever, you've been warned

(i would take terrador's challenge but i only have 2 NFE :3)
eh

no abilities
No Items
Switch = KO

Dropping the spectator imput thing, sorry pikapwnd, and you guys all suck for not daring to face me

Putting up a challenge for a 3v3 Triples.
DQ Time: 3 Days
2 Recovers/5 Chills per team

Full disclaimer; I will be using my Meinfoo, Syclar, and Cottonee, and intend to evolve them all at the start. I normally wouldn't release this info, but after the slaughters I induced these past few days, I'm okay with being on the slaughtered end.

Arena: Mirror B's hideout. Visibility is lowered, so accuracy is reduced on all attacks by 10%. Also, at the end of each round, a neutral-natured Ludicolo may (10%) pop out and attack the combatants with any attack in its arsenal.

Challenge

Looking for a 3v3 singles Beginner Battle, Best of 11 (I know I am a bit crazy... I just want to try and fill the evolution counters of 2 of my Pokemon, if possible. to make it fair, each match is a separate post per Battle (even if it clogs up the forum/post, depends))
2 Day DQ
Arena: Challenger's choice, as long as I approve it, if Possible (hint: No constant Sun, sandstorm, or hail, at least some type of water source, night, dusk, or twilight time)
1 recovers/rests, 3 chills per side (up to 6 chills total).
Other: Private moves, if no ref possible, do it normally.

Open for Challengers and refs!
bumping

EDIT:
Terrador14 said:
3v3 Singles
1 Day DQ/3 Day Ref DQ
2 Recovers, 5 Chills
I accept your challenge! (the rules were the same as the withdrawn challenger's, except for the arena and chill/recovery limits) Can you please make the time of day any night time?
Who sends out their Pokemon 1st? if you can't decide within 4 minutes when you come back online, you send out your Pokemon 1st, OK?
Switch = KO
All Abilities
No Items
Attack 1st: me

OK?

@Lyris: I already accepted your seek.

Does anyone want to ref this?

Me vs. Lyris
3v3 singles
2 day DQ
1 recover, 3 chills
Arena: Grassy Plain at night, underground water for moves like surf.

@Lyris: I already accepted your seek.

Does anyone want to ref this?

Me vs. Lyris
3v3 singles
2 day DQ
1 recover, 3 chills
Arena: Grassy Plain at night, underground water for moves like surf.
Sorry, but I thought the challenge was withdrawn? Whatever does withdrawing a challenge mean...?
P.S.: Who sends out their pokemon 1st? I'll attack 1st, OK?

Nope, didn't withdraw it. I'm still on and hoping for a ref if you are.

Generally you would send out first and attack second, however since you decline to select the stage I believe that order is reversed.

@PimpGangster, sorry the challenge was accepted earlier. I'm currently in 3 battles. I'll battle you when I finish if you're still up for it though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 13)