Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
You shall have a seedot named Beenie. He hates Lotad and his evolutions so he must take down every lotad and its evolutions he encounters. to evolve into a nuzleaf he must defeat 10 lotads but to evolve into a Shiftry it must take down Groundon by itself!

I'll give you your Slowpoke. His name is Latecomer. Latecomer is the last pokemon in your party at all times, and may only battle the last pokemon the opponent sends out. He cannot have wild battles or battle trainers with only one pokemon. It cannot hold EXP Share. It may evolve if it solos 4 gym leader last pokemon.

Somber bomber, take an Abra. You may never use any items aside from held items as soon as you catch Abra. To alleviate the pain, you may Teleport indefinitely.

REMEMBER, NO ITEMS BARRING HELD ITEMS, SO GROW SOME SITRUS/LUM BERRIES OR YOU'LL REGRET IT.

kingofmars

Its 2015 somewhere
won the 2nd Smogon VGC Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
VGCPL Champion
Get yourself a Skitty named Desu-Chan! It is a sterotypical Japanese teenage girl. (please no hate for this)
It may not evolve into delcatty, as it feels that small things are cuter.
Since most Japanese girls in Anime have magical powers, it must learn at least 2 special attacks.
In order to fight off Japan's rapists however, she must learn and keep DoubleSlap to keep those perverts away.

This is awesome...my current Pokemon Diamond scramble is awesome...I got a Luxio, Croagunk, Remoraid, Cranidos and a good ol' Dual Screen Mr. Mime with Hidden Power Dragon (Get F***ed Yaya)

But...I yearn for more challenge...and as a person who has no limit to the amount of games he has (I have 2 Pearl, 2 HG, 1 SS and 1 Diamond) I want more challenge...so... for my challenge of cataclysmic proportions...

Game!: SoulSilver!

Trading!: YES

Difficulty!: I want all the dials to be up, I need this to be INCREDIBLY, and I mean EXTREMELY incredibly hard.

Pokemon I DONT WANT:
Gyarados
Poliwrath
Blissey
Mr. Mime
Sudowoodo
Steelix
Fearow

COME AT ME BRO

Well, let the SS Piemonade set sail with Portcullis, the Scyther! As a super smart, nerdy Scyther, it must have Technician, and because it's nerdy, it must use only moves with less than 40 BP (pre-technician boost) because it's so weak. Portcullis also has a hatred for water Pokemon, so whenever you are surfing, Portcullis must solo all wild Pokemon you encounter (no using repels) without using any items whatsoever, and can never ever ever have a held item. Finally, Portcullis must solo the Champion, with no items.

Oh, and since it can never hold an item, that includes Metal Coat so no Scizor for you!

Portcullis may never be healed with items, only at Pokemon Centers. Every time it faints, you must remove one move from any Pokemon on your team (as long as this doesn't screw over another challenge) and that Pokemon must then survive with it's remaining moves. So for example, Portcullis faints, then you remove Solarbeam from your hypothetical Ninetales. Your Ninetails must then go on with only 3 moves, and no Solarbeam. If when Portcullis faints, and you can't take another move off, then you lose.

Finally.

Take a Drowzee named "Roulette"

Now, the first step to making this Drowzee is breeding it. This MUST be done in 3rd Gen. Breed a male Skitty with Assist with your female Drowzee/Hypno to get a Drowzee egg that will know Assist.

Next step, transfer this egg to either FireRed or LeafGreen (unless you did the breeding there, obviously >.>). Hatch and name it. Now, take the Drowzee to Saffron City and have it learn Mimic from the tutor. Then go to Cinnabar Island and have it learn Metronome from the tutor there. Then transfer it up to any 4th Gen game, then to Soul Silver.

As Roulette levels up, its 4th moveslot will be for Disable. Thus, it ends up with Metronome/Assist/Mimic/Disable. At any point you may replace Disable with Switcheroo.

Now, since that's a fairly crazy setup, you get a bonus. It will get bonus exp while you play since it's from a different trainer, making it somewhat more bearable. However, Roulette may never hold EXP Share, and must be the one who kills any Pokemon that it gains exp from.

Note: It does not have to be a solo for said Pokemon, but Roulette needs to deliver the finishing blow - if the opposing Pokemon dies from Poison or something that turn it does not count

Finally, to make sure you use him, Roulette must solo the 6th gym leader, and appear in 3 of the 5 Pokemon League battles, killing one Pokemon from each of these E4 members/Champion (same rules apply as above - this doesn't mean solo, but Roulette's attack must be the direct cause of the enemy dying).

Roulette acts at all times as if he's under Torment status, meaning he can't use the same move twice in a row. If he uses Mimic to copy the opponent's move, he cannot use the copied move in the next turn.

Once Roulette is created in FR/LG, it can easily be shipped upward to 4th or 5th Gen games as well. If he's in 4th or 5th Gen, you can replace Disable with Switcheroo at any time via a Heart Scale if you wish. Finally, this same challenge can be pretty much replicated with a Spinda, but replace Disable with Teeter Dance (But since Spinda sucks hardcore, I won't do that).

If you decide to do the postgame, Roulette has to solo all Gamblers, Erika, and two of Blue's Pokemon.

...Whoa. So Treadshot is really taking out all the stops on ramping up the difficulty.

Welp, I'm going to give you a Hoppip. This Hoppip is adamant on proving that there is a use in splashing and, as such, must always know Splash. Not only that, it must also use it in every battle it enters at least once. (It keeps both of these stips throughout evolutions.) After it has used Splash in a total of 50 different battles, it can finally evolve into Skiploom. At this point, it must solo both Chuck and Jasmine AND Splash against 50 different trained Pokemon in order to evolve into Jumpluff. As an added stipulation, if it evolves at any point, it may also never use Leech Seed.

Edit: Ack, ninja'd. Change Jasmine for Pryce then, just to keep the difficulty there. ;)

Well Well Well, Touche Yoshiken, Treadshot and Daenym.
Oh and Daenym, I will unfortunately disregard your challenge, due to the fact that I do not own FireRed/LeafGreen

I seem to have a thing for dirty Poison types. I dunno why, they just seem so much more fun that everything else. Might also have something to do with this Nidoqueen I had one time during that other challenge. Pardon that nostalgia, on with the Challange!

@Piemonade; Take Sheen, the male Weedle. It's sick and tired of pretending like it isn't some Superstar Warlock from Mars, so it must solo the Rocket Admin to evolve into Kakuna. But that's not nearly hard enough, so let's take it up a notch;

As a Kakuna, this Womanising Badass is ready to prove its worth. It must solo 18 Female pokemon in a row, each time opening with Harden/StringShot. If it encounters any males during this rampage, tough. Start again from 0, and you have to solo that guy too, for interupting your flow. (Genderless pokemon will come down to a coin flip; Heads for Male, Tails for Female)

Great, now you finally have that sweet-ass Beedrill! whatcha gotta do now? Well, it would appear that Mr. Sheen picked up a Drug-Habit worse than Gregory House; Everytime he levels up, you must use some Stat-enhancing drug on him (Protein, Carbos, etc.). If you are unable to, he cannot battle until you do. And I do hope you grab some X Attacks, because he won't attack unless he's got something from the X series inside him.

Enjoy watching your money fall away. =]

As for my own Scramble, I've been trolled by life; I can't find my Ruby Cart, I don't have my link cable, and my mate won't let me borrow his GBA. Also, the charger for the one GBA that I do have doesn't fit my Brittish plugs. So... The action will have to wait.

Btw, Baron (Ba-ron) doesn't rhyme with Aron (Aye-ron), but I will sweep the whole Psychic gym with one move, so help me God.

This is Simon, and I'm done for the night.

I seem to have a thing for dirty Poison types. I dunno why, they just seem so much more fun that everything else. Might also have something to do with this Nidoqueen I had one time during that other challenge. Pardon that nostalgia, on with the Challange!

@Piemonade; Take Sheen, the male Weedle. It's sick and tired of pretending like it isn't some Superstar Warlock from Mars, so it must solo the Rocket Admin to evolve into Kakuna. But that's not nearly hard enough, so let's take it up a notch;

As a Kakuna, this Womanising Badass is ready to prove its worth. It must solo 18 Female pokemon in a row, each time opening with Harden/StringShot. If it encounters any males during this rampage, tough. Start again from 0, and you have to solo that guy too, for interupting your flow. (Genderless pokemon will come down to a coin flip; Heads for Male, Tails for Female)

Great, now you finally have that sweet-ass Beedrill! whatcha gotta do now? Well, it would appear that Mr. Sheen picked up a Drug-Habit worse than Gregory House; Everytime he levels up, you must use some Stat-enhancing drug on him (Protein, Carbos, etc.). If you are unable to, he cannot battle until you do. And I do hope you grab some X Attacks, because he won't attack unless he's got something from the X series inside him.

Enjoy watching your money fall away.
Oh...sh**

So...you're telling me I have:

A drug-addicted Beedrill that beats women
A perfectionist Scyther that doesn't like items
A Jumpluff with down's syndrome, who likes splashing.
A mainstream Pidgey that only uses moves other birds use.

Me and my big mouth...

EDIT: hahah! just go the whole beat 18 female's with harden then string shot.
Ohoho! Is funny because that resembles an erection and semen!

Actually, it's Harden or Stringshot. Just in case you don't solo a Rocket Admin before level 7.

And I'm not sure if that was genuine realisation or a snarky comment...

biggie

champ
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
@Piemonade, since you want a hard scramble I'll dial up my favorite 2-part challange for you.

For your Scramble, i'm going to give you a two part challange. For the first part, use a RNG to generate a number from 1-16, excluding Ghost. The resulting number will determine the type of pokemon that you receive, in alphabetical order. (Example: 1 = Bug, 2 = Dark, 3 = Dragon, etc) You must catch the first pokemon that you see that is a member of this type or that will evolve into it. Here comes the fun part: as soon as you capture this pokemon, place all other monsters into the PC except one and heal your freshly caught 'mon. You must then immediately continuously solo wild pokemon with this monster WITHOUT healing or PP restoring until it faints. The amount of pokemon that it KOs will determine the next part of your challange.

For part two, capture a Gastly in Sprout Tower after this pokemon faints. This is the spirit of your recently deceased monster. It is now an angry spirit, looking to exact revenge upon the pokemon that killed it and all others like it. As such, it must solo a number of wild pokemon corresponding to how many you KO'd with the original monster.

If the original monster KO'd 0, it must solo 30 wild pokemon of the same type as the wild monster who KO'd the first monster.

If the original monster KO'd 1-2, it must solo 25 wild pokemon of the same type as the wild monster who KO'd the first monster.

If the original monster KO'd 3-4, it must solo 20 wild pokemon of the same type as the wild monster who KO'd the first monster.

If the original monster KO'd 5+, it must solo 15 wild pokemon of the same type as the wild monster who KO'd the first monster.

Important: It must solo these wild pokemon without healing at a pokemon center, or your total will be erased and you start back from 0.

Furthermore, the amount of pokemon that you originally solo will determine the total BP of your moves.

If the original monster KO'd 0, it must have moves with a total BP that does not exceed 80, with no STAB moves.

If the original monster KO'd 1-2, it must have moves with a total BP that does not exceed 110, with STAB moves.

If the original monster KO'd 3-4, it must have moves with a total BP that does not exceed 140, with STAB moves.

If the original monster KO'd 5+, it must have moves with a total BP that does not exceed 180, with STAB moves.

If you solo the same exact pokemon as the one that KO'd the original monster, it counts as 2 for these purposes.

It must be nicknamed Vengeance.

Additionally, Vengeance cannot learn more than 1 move that does not inflict damage, so you can't load up on status moves in order to have 1 or 2 powerful attacks. Vengeance also cannot evolve, as it despises what it has become and doesn't want to move further onto the ghostly path. Finally, Vengeance must solo at least 2 of Karen's monsters, for funsies.

I'm like on the way in my Pearl Scramble, but it isn't being too much fun for me.
So guys... Give me a new challenge!
It will also be done in a Pearl game.
BUT!
I want it to be insanely difficult. Meaning both difficult and insane! :D
It still needs to be manageable in some way, though...
Give me ideas!
EDIT: I prefer it being with some Solo Pokémon. >:)
Finally finished my challenge.
But now, I'm going HeartGold.
I only want TWO Pokémon.
I'll pick the two ideas I like most.
Make it hard.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Take a Hoppip. No offensive moves allowed. Also, no Sleep powder or Substitute (pick one) allowed. Solo at least 3 gym leaders in each region.

@Kepperino
Bring a Tauros named ChodoHabat who is an annoying little bitch and should mind his own business. Heal me? He don't know me!
He's so full of himself because he knows Swagger and thinks he's so enlightened because he knows Zen Headbutt.
Additionally teach him Hidden Power because that nosy Ithorian can "see" things through the force.
For his last move take whatever type his hidden power is and do one of two things 1)pick any move Tauros can learn of that type OR 2) match the type with whether it was a physical or special attack in generation 1-3. He may learn any HM that is either physical or special corresponding with the previous type mechanic.
Fucking Ithorians. Learn to speak Basic already.

-recap
Teach ChodoHabat the Tauros : Swagger, Zen Headbutt and Hidden Power ASAP. They may not be deleted. Chodo's last move is your choice under the conditions :
For his last move take whatever type his hidden power is and do one of two things 1)pick any move Tauros can learn of that type OR 2) match the type with whether it was a physical or special attack in generation 1-3. He may learn any HM that is either physical or special corresponding with the previous type mechanic.

@Texas
didn't recognize you without the Moltres.

Awesome KOTOR II reference! ^^

In like vein, get a Magnemite named HK-47 or GOTO (as you prefer).

If you choose to name him HK-47, he must solo all normal and fighting types (or Meatbags as he calls them). Additionally, in order to evolve, he must successfully KO 25 trainer mons with Magnet Bomb. He must always keep Lock On, Zap Cannon, and Explosion in his move pool as soon as they can be obtained. He must also solo Koga and Two Kanto GLs (excluding Misty, one must be LT. Surge)

If you name him GOTO, he must solo all Dark and Ghost Types and in order to evolve he must KO 25 trainer mons with Facade. He must always keep Facade, Magnet Rise, and Toxic in his movepool as soon as they can be obtained. He must solo Two Kanto GLs (excluding Misty, one must be Lt. Surge) and Karen.

Ok, I've been gone WAY too long and I really need to post what's happened so far. Ive been messing around in lavender and celadon, going to get the silph scope next. Player name: NOT RED

Team:
Gir (Charmeleon)
Vratix: "must know moves of different types ASAP, must faint first in all significant battles."
Lv. 30 (m)
Quirky/Blaze
Ember
Metal Claw
Dig
Scary Face

He's very powerful, but a little frail. He's the backbone of the team and if he goes down on the road it creates a state of minor chaos. STAB ember hits even those who resist it hard.

Birdy (Pidgeotto)
Auramaster: "must know only bird moves and tackle, must solo all Spearow and Fearrow"
Lv. 30 (f)
Gentle/ Keen Eye
Tackle
Wing Attack
Fly
Whirlwind

Coverage-wise she's really lackluster. She's powerful, however. A solid poke, although boring. I often forget the spearrow rule because I don't see them much now, but I haven't messed it up.

ET (Clefairy)
Jirachinaught: "must hold moon stone till evolution, must know return to evolve, may only spend a turn at a time in battle"
Lv. 30 (f)
Docile/ Cute Charm @ Moon Stone
Pound
Metronome
Sing
Encore

The one turn rule is annoying, but not as bad as I'd expected. She made a good parter with MEOW MIX when he was underlevelled. Her support moves have great utility and she is very hard to OHKO. (sing could use a bit more accuracy -.-)

MEOW MIX (Meowth)
Yaya0: "cannot fight electric types as meowth, must know hidden power to evolve."
Lv. 29 (m)
Sassy/ Pickup
Scratch
Bite
Pay Day
Faint Attack

He was very hard to level up when I first caught him, really couldnt handle the wild pokemon from the same area. I've always looked down on meowth, but MEOW MIX has been very valuable. All his attacks have same bp after STAB and his attack isn't much higher than his sp. attack so attack choice comes down to whatever secondary effect I want and whichever of the opponent's defenses are weaker. (scratch is the weakest link, and he really lives up to the name MIX) He tries to evolve every level up now, come on 5% pick up rate for hidden power.

****** (Shellder)
KingofKongs: "only attacks < 100 accuracy"
(Not caught yet)
Thank you king, this is going to be a doozy. Identified legal moves: tackle, clamp, supersonic, blizzard. Can I teach it surf but not use it so I don't need a slave for that?

Dratinice! (Dratini)
DetroitLolcat: "Only attacks < 90 bp"
(not caught yet)

Start to Brock
Not too extraordinary; named my rival Susan, picked up Gir, caught Birdy, beat Susan twice, grinded, soloed Brock with Gir.

Brock to Misty
Entered mt moon. Gir evolved, and Birdy did too, caught ET, gave her moon stone, picked up dome fossil, left the cave. Reached Cerulean, beat Susan and nugget chumps, got ss ticket. Beat Misty on my second try. My strategy was to lead with ET, encore staryu's harden, as that's what it started with both times. Then I had Gir ember to death a very hard staryu. Starmie comes out and I have Gir go Spartan kamikaze on it, and Gir faints 1st like its supposed to. Birdy and ET then take out the star with the power of teamwork.

Misty to Lt. Surge
With the acquisition of dig, Gir now knows moves of four different types. I caught meow mix at lol lv 10 and grinded it alot against anything it could survive against. (when working alone this initially did not include lv 13 wild oddishes) trolled a lv 20 butterfree with meow mix because all it did was stun spore than supersonic over and over. Caught an Oddish (Weedster) for hm slave, taught it cut and flash. Did you know that the ss Anne contains a large number of trainers, including Susan? No matter, meow mix could hold its own at this point. Lt Surge was nothing fancy, but after Gir went down Raichu was tricky. Won the first time, would have been easier w/o meow mix's electrophobia.

Lt. Surge to Now
"I'm supposed to give you an everstone if you've caught 20 different pokemon. Have you caught 20 different pokemon?" "lol nope" Rock tunnel was a little scary. Gir went down halfway through and the lack of a physical/special split on meow mix's dark attacks really saved my butt against the physically defensive rock types. ET learned metronome, which is fun. It also soloed it's 1st trainer poke. (poliwags don't like a frenzy plant to the face) headed for celadon to play the slots but was unfortunately reminded that I need a coin case :( picked up fly, always useful.

EDIT: finished :D
EDIT2: lol messed up Dratinice!'s restrictions

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Kepperino, if you're still looking for ideas, then take the Shuckle from Cianwood City. It must know & keep Earthquake, Stone Edge/Rock Slide/Rock Tomb, Bug Bite, & a move of your choice NOT named Power Trick. It must be the highest leveled member at all times, & it must solo 3 Gyms, & 2 E4 Members.

Have fun. Extreme drudgery much...

Ray Jay, take Courage, the Cowardly Ponyta! Not that I even know who you are...

-Take a Ponyta with Run Away and name it "Courage".
-From every battle against pokemon at a higher level than itself, Courage must flee for it's life.
-For fear of the powerful monster it may become, it will not use 65 BP moves after STAB, nor may it evolve. Yet...
-After a traumatic experience where every other team member in it's team fainted, Courage rises up and fights bravely, not withholding any of that amazing force within it and losing control for a moment its inner bloodlust.
Note: This is your only window of chance to evolve. It may happen many times, it may happen never.

-With newfound strength, you now have... Courage, the motherfucking Unicorn! That guy doesn't run away anymore, he runs headlong into everything it fucking sees! (Only attacking options are Recoil moves).
-The problem is, all of these destructive tendencies lend to... self-destruction. He will faint eventually, and when he does (Because he was so cocky that he tried to solo Bertha only using Flare Blitz, did I mention that?), your broken-spirited Courage returns to its original, Cowardly state. (65 BP attacks, running from higher level pokemon)
Note #2: Should you actually succeed in soloing Bertha, no more limitations. Your Unicorn is now Arceus.
Just Sub Bertha for the E4 member of your choice and Ray Jay with your own name and have at it. =]

Considering that I found white frightfully boring and in no way challenging I am approaching this Council (so to speak) in an attempt to gain a more difficult adventure upon my restart.

[Trading is on.]

Also if you wonderful people can be bothered considering my occupation as Water Gym Leader a water themed challenge seems somewhat fitting.
Now I'm not saying all the pokemon have to be water. I am saying a water theme, so that can be anything from names, move sets and/or the challenges the pokemon must face to evolve.

Begin

xMistyx: Here's something a little unusual for you. (First off, I assume you're not playing in Winter, or this challenge could be difficult or impossible without waiting a month.) For one of your slots, instead of dealing with a single Pokémon, you must use a Pokémon that can be anything you want, but must be immediately released before entering a city (or boxed and never used again if it refuses to be released due to being your only Pokémon who knows an HM move). For instance, you could catch a Patrat for this slot in Route 1, but would then have to release it before leaving Accumula Town (note that you can freely use it while in Accumula Town, though). You will be changing Pokémon in this slot a lot, because none of your other Pokémon can ever use HMs. (That is, if you want to use an HM for any reason, you have to freshly catch a wild Pokémon for this slot and teach the HM to it, unless you have a Pokémon in that slot already, in which case it had better learn that HM or you'll have to backtrack.) No evolution restrictions, if you really want to grind a Pokémon that far. You must also solo at least one Elite 4 member's Pokémon with the Pokémon you have in this slot (caught on Route 10 or Victory Road). If you backtrack for any reason and pass through a city, you must release this slot again before leaving the city you backtracked to.

EDIT: Oh, and if you play the game long enough (especially, if you continue to the postgame), you'll realise why this has a water theme eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 12)