[Beginner] BI-WINNING Mafia - Game Over! SCFiI and Hydrattler Win!

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
THE FIRST PERSON ON OUR SUB LIST TO CONTACT ME GETS IN FOR RIBEYE

INCLUDES: HSA/XAQWAIS/SL/ABCHETC/ZEROWING/YOU!!!

edit: Shining Latios was apparently lurking this thread hoping LS would post again so..

Shining Latios has subbed in for ribeye.

Don't take advantage of how clueless he is -____-

ALSO IF YOU ARE ON FACTION: MUDS STOP BEING AN IDIOT AND GET ON IRC, ALSO SEND YOUR ACTIONS.
3 HOURS TO DEADLINE, WE NEED MUDS, SANDS AND GTFO TO STOP SLACKING

thx 4 your time

remember i will update whether I have all actions or not so you better hope I have yours.. if they're on your spread put it in your channel topic. also I don't think I have access to: GTFO, MUDS spreads. so if your actions are on your spread.. maybe kok can see them but i can't LOL

Yeti

dark saturday
NIGHTLINE

After the mysterious lynching of J-man, you all emerge after a somewhat restful night's sleep. Perhaps with a wolf out of the picture, the carnage will be minimal.

Maybe everyone survived!

Alas, you aren't that lucky. Newcomer Shining Latios immediately notices someone who might have a hot sister/mother/grandmother/female friend is missing.

After much searching, Greenwater10 reports back that red_kryal is lying on the side of the mountain, quite close to the waves, which seem to receed every day.

You all go to check it out, and see he is obviously dead, a gaping hole in his body. Upon closer analysis, Cereza notes there's wood splinters in the wound.

It appears he was rammed with a pirate ship.

Dear Red Kryal, You are Giant Octopus

You made your appearance in the monster movie Mega Shark vs. Giant Octopus in 2009. This terribad movie was about you fighting MEGA SHARK. It was a crime against humanity but seeing as a Giant Octopus like you has been frozen in ice, you joined the Sea Creatures Frozen in Ice to take over the world.

Every night, you may pm Yeti and kingofkongs with "NX - Wrap tentacles around user". Your mighty tentacles will guard user from all night actions against them. However, killers will be able to break through your mighty tentacles.

Additionally, every day you may PM Yeti and kingofkongs with "DX - Squirt Ink at user" User will become entranced by your ink, forcing them to include whatever you state in the body of your PM in every post they make for the rest of the game. Example: they can only speak in Spanish or must insist UncleSam is mafia.

You currently hold Chunk of Ice. <snip>.

You are allied with the SCFiI. You win if the SCFiI eliminate all threats. Additionally, you must gain access to the SALTS, and all living team members at the time of winning must have held it, in addition to it currently being in your possession.

Quote: I'd like to be under the sea in an octopus' garden in the shade
"Is this like The Little Mermaid?" young Suicidal Pikachu asks, and you all shrug, supposing it does somewhat parallel the events.

"I'M FREE!" auramaster cheers, oblivious to the sad scene of GIANT OCTOPUS lying dead. He is covered in sludge but no worse for the wear, glad to be back.

iss trails behind him, shivering from the cold, frosty place he just came out of.

Nightmare Jigglypuff follows, just glad to be back after being held captive by a tarantula.

However, all is not well - it seems in the place of these three, more have vanished.

Maxim is not to be found anywhere. After Shining Latios is found fapping in Lady Salamence's kitchen sink, you deem she is also missing, or he certainly wouldn't be doing that sort of thing!

DO
NOT
TARGET
THEM
or speak to them. They will return eventually.
Note: Maxim, LS. Both are gone.

Hold up! It seems red_kryal was still holding the Chunk of Ice at his death.
To retrieve it, you can refrain from using a day action and instead venture to the SANDS ARENA to pull this valuable ice shard out.

It is now Day Two. Day Two will end in 48 hours, 8/27 at 4PM PST. We had 24/24 actions, let's get 23/23. Well excluding kidnapped people..

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
Erm... Lady Salamence is kidnapped... making her unlynchable...

How about we removed vote instead?

EDIT: Change of plans, we're gonna lynch Human

Yeti

dark saturday
AS IT TURNS OUT, PARADOXUS IS NOT KIDNAPPED.

Certain miscalculations were made in plotting results, he is actually here.

LadySalamence and Maxim are most definitely kidnapped though.

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
............................................________
....................................,.-'"...................``~.,
.............................,.-"..................................."-.,
.........................,/...............................................":,
.....................,?......................................................,
.................../...........................................................,}
................./......................................................,:`^`..}
.............../...................................................,:"........./
..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../
............./__.(....."~-,_..............................,:`........../
.........../(_...."~,_........"~,_....................,:`........_/
..........{.._$;_......"=,_......."-,_.......,.-~-,},.~";/....}
...........((.....*~_......."=-._......";,,./`..../"............../
...,,,___.`~,......"~.,....................`.....}............../
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-"
............/.`~,......`-...................................../
.............`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....,__
,,_..........}.>-._...................................|..............`=~-,
.....`=~-,__......`,.................................
...................`=~-,,.,...............................
................................`:,,...........................`..............__
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``
........................................_..........._,-%.......`

Well before I get lynched I would like to say this. My faction has the WEBS and the faction that needs it should contact me immediately.

But for now.
Lynch BM_Zeo

Yeti

dark saturday
oh shoot

just realized i won't be on for deadline

HEY
MEMBERS OF THE MUDS/GTFO/OTHER FACTIONS THAT SLACK OFF
PM YOUR ACTIONS AND PM THEM TO KOK ESPECIALLY

cause i won't be here trololololo

tell kok to check your spread if your day actions are in your spread.. he's got pre-written results but lolololo he has to figure them out himself this time. sorry kok didn't realize this was such an all-day event. you guys better hope he shows up for deadline LOL

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)