Two type move combos and their coverage

Stratos

Banned deucer.
this was the best organized of them all i must say

EDIT: NORMAL/GROUND

Resisted by: Drifblim, Mismagius, Gengar, Aerodactyl, Skarmory, Bronzong, Rotom (Normal)

Notable Users: Excadrill

Thanks guys and gals, I will work on this right away (remove combos that have exceeded more than 10 resistors, add new ones, reorganize the list to highlight the most notable users (stab and otherwise) and resistors, third type move suggestions for full coverage, the link to the calculator at the end, etc).

Yes we are including all fully evolved pokemon in all tiers.

But before I do that, can you check this suggestion and see if there are pokemon other than Heatran that resist it?

Dark + Fire

Stratos

Banned deucer.
we have already talked about this one i think - Houndoom resists it, Hydreigon resists it, Infernape, Emboar, Blaziken, Terrakion, Sharpedo, Crawdaunt, Thick Fat Hariyama, and Poliwrath.

That's eleven resists, incl. heatran. Too many

EDIT: Thick fat Mamo resists BoltBeam

Rotom-H also resists ice/ground

Rotom-F doesn't resist Fly/Fight. I think you mean Rotom-S

Snorlax, Miltank, and Purugly all also resist Ghost/Fire due to thick fat, as does Hydreigon, pushing it to the ten mark.

Ground/Dark is also resisted by Virizion and Hydreigon.

Ice/Fighting is resisted by Surskit, thick fat Grumpig, and Victini as well, putting it above the ten pokemon mark.

Flying/Ground is also resisted by Emolga, Thundurus, Rotom-H, Rotom-W, Rotom-F, putting it above the ten pokemon mark as well.

I SWEAR THAT'S THE LAST EDIT

Stratos

Banned deucer.
I decided to fix the list as much as I could myself, so:

UNRESISTED:_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
GHOST/FIGHT
Pokemon with dual STAB:
None

ONE RESIST:______________________________________________________________________________________________________
DRAGON/FIRE
Resisted by:

Pokemon with dual STAB:
None

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DRAGON/FIGHT
Resisted by:

Pokemon with dual STAB:
None

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NORMAL/FIGHTING (Scrappy)
Resisted by:

Pokemon with dual STAB:
None

TWO RESISTS:____________________________________________________________________________________________________
DARK/FIGHTING
Resisted by:

Pokemon with dual STAB:

THREE RESISTS:__________________________________________________________________________________________________
DRAGON/WATER
Resisted by:

Pokemon with dual STAB:

DRAGON/GROUND
Resisted by:
(Levitate)

Pokemon with dual STAB:
None

FLYING/WATER
Resisted by:

Pokemon with dual STAB:

FIVE RESISTS:____________________________________________________________________________________________________
DRAGON/ELECTRIC
Resisted by:

Pokemon with dual STAB:
None

FLYING/FIGHTING
Resisted by:

Pokemon with dual STAB:
None

WATER/NORMAL
Resisted by:
(Storm Drain)
Pokemon with dual STAB:

SIX RESISTS:_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

ROCK/GROUND
Resisted by:
(Levitate)
Pokemon with dual STAB:

GROUND
/ICE
Resisted by:
(Levitate)

Pokemon with dual STAB:

SEVEN RESISTS:__________________________________________________________________________________________________

ICE/ELECTRIC
Resisted by:
(Volt Absorb)
(Thick Fat)
(Lightningrod)
Pokemon with dual STAB:

ROCK/FIGHTING
Resisted by:

Pokemon with dual STAB:

EIGHT RESISTS:__________________________________________________________________________________________________
DARK/GROUND
Resisted by:

Pokemon with dual STAB:

NINE RESISTS:________________________________________________________________________________________________

GHOST/ELECTRIC
Resisted by:

Pokemon with dual STAB:

POISON/WATER
Resisted by:
(Storm Drain)

Pokemon with dual STAB:

Stratos

Banned deucer.
sorry, I was trying to make them match the colors on the game.

don't exactly know all the colors you can make with bbcode...

Stratos

Banned deucer.
I'll add that shortly, please keep contributing!

Also, I'll soon add a Pokemon with STABs section, and find a way to highlight OU Pokemon.

Cacturne, Excadrill, Dialga, Hydreigon, Krookodile, Magnezone, Shiftry, Steelix, Sawsbuck and Ferrothorn all resist Electric/Ghost. There are others, but they're all unevolved Pokes, so all but Evo Ferroseed and CB Zwelious would probably never be used. Maybe Evo Magneton too, but yeah. >_>

Mamoswine's got Ice/Ground, Rotom-W's got Electric/Water, Rotom-F's got Electric/Ice. :3 To name a few. Bibarel also has Water/Normal, and the awesome ghetto lizard named Scrafty has Dark/Fighting. Gyarados has Water/Flying, and Terrakion has Rock/Fighting.

Dragon/Fire: Reshiram
Dark/Fighting: Scrafty
Dragon/Water: Palkia, Kingdra
Dragon/Ground: Garchomp, Flygon
Flying/Water: Gyarados, Pellipper, Swanna
Dragon/Electric: Zekrom
Water/Normal: Bibarel
Rock/Ground: Golem, Rhyperior
Ice/Electric: Rotom-F
Rock/Fighting: Terrakion
Ground/Ice: Mamoswine
Dark/Ground: Krookodile

Flying/Fighting: Staraptor
Dragon/Ice: Kyurem AKA Frozen chicken on steroids .

A few, I know, but those were a few of the abusers you guys missed, albeit few are missed.

A few, I know, but those were a few of the abusers you guys missed, albeit few are missed.
Staraptor isn't Flying/Fighting, it's Normal/Flying. We're trying to find good Dual STABs. Good try though. :) And Kyurem has pretty good STABs as well.

Out of the Pokemon that resist Dragon, Ice hits Steelix, Skarmory, Dialga, Excadrill, Ferroseed, and Ferrothorn. All other Steel-types resist the combination. It's not a notable addition on top of Dragon any more than anything else is.

Electric/Psychic is a pretty good one, but apart from there being no pokes with that type combo, it's still hard to resist both.

Krookodile, Cacturne, Ferrothorn, Claydol, Celebi, Magnezone and Dialga come to mind with some thought, though I'm fairly certain I'm missing a few. (All but Claydol and Celebi are hit SE with the addition of a Fighting attack, while all of them are hit neutrally with Fire. While there is no Fire/Electric yet, Victini offers the option for strong Fire/Psychic with Fusion Bolt for Electric because Zen Mode Darmanitan is an absolute waste.)

Electric/Psychic is a pretty good one, but apart from there being no pokes with that type combo, it's still hard to resist both.

Krookodile, Cacturne, Ferrothorn, Claydol, Celebi, Magnezone and Dialga come to mind with some thought, though I'm fairly certain I'm missing a few. (All but Claydol and Celebi are handled with the addition of a Fighting attack.)
The Lati twins resist Electric/Psychic too, as well as Hydreigon.

I'm sorry to repeat if this wasn't already mentioned, but what about Dragon + Fire? It's only resisted by Heatran, and, in theory, Mew can power through entire teams with SD, Flame Charge, Dragon Claw, and Earthquake.

I knew I was missing Hydra, but my net crapped out and I wasn't able to slap that in, but I totally whiffed on the Latis. >_<

Like I said, I was pretty sure there were others that I was missing. Still, 8/10 isn't bad for me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)