Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
HeartGold Scramble update: just restarted and traded over GODCHU the Pikachu and BunBun the Buneary. I am now heading over to the first gym where Pika will get his solo requirement via spamming Volt Tackles. My predictions are BunBun not carrying her weight, GODCHU crushing everything early to mid-game, and Blossom struggling to keep up until it is allowed to evolve. I have no opinions on the others because I have not obtained them yet.

Hey King, would you remind us of the challenges please? Also, There is a really easy way to get BunBun to hold her weight, if you would just look at the challenge again.(lol refrence to a request)

I hate to be such a bother, but it's been three pages now. I REALLY wanna start my SoulSilver Scramble Special, and I still need one more non-Rock weak Poke.

Oh My Biscuits, look back and you will see your Larvatar in my post. Axemaster, I must be slow or something, but I do not see how she can, even after teaching he Drain Punch. Also, I will post the challenge again when I get to ECCC tomorrow where I can use my computer because I have no wifi at my house and thus have to use my phone:(. Anyone know how to "hide" things in posts? I am not the most adept with computers:(

Sorry King Serperior, but I didn't even notice that MelodyRae91 gave me a challange before you did. :c. + I can't trade my Machoke that you gave me to evolve, so... :c. Thanks though.

King, I am laughing at myself, as Buneary never learns a special move with 5 PP. Instead, have her keep Rain Dance/ Sunny day after she evolves and use that whenever it is not raining/ sunny.

@Shadoo, you callin' me a loud moth, mofo? D< j/k. I hate Normal types, but i'll take Jigglypuff for a spin. Literally NEVER used one. Captured Jigglypuff a ton, but never used.

@Skarmory: That clashes with my "I don't use un-evolved Pokemon" rule. Murkrow needs to evolve. different restriction?

@Simon, It doesn't clash, but if GLMP means anything like Gym Leader's Main Pokemon, it clashes with my who faces what OCD.

@Axmaster, I'll be rejecting that, alas, as I used Voltorb and Electrode in my first [And only] HG playthrough. Also I dislike Veneonat. D:

@Biscuits: does that mean my challenge got taken? :D

-Jigglypuff: Must always know two sound based moves, must always know Strength as a Wigglytuff, Can only battle when there's a berry in my inventory.
-Nidoran-M: Patriarch, must solo 3 Nidorino's, one trainer-owned to evolve into Nidorino, must solo 3 "King" or "Queen Pokemon and always hold Kings Rock to evolve into Nidoking,
-
-
-
-

HaHaHa Axemaster(rolls eyes).

Anyway, here is my HeartGold Scramble Challenges now that I am using a friend's wifi:

1. Scyther(Reaper): If its ability is swarm, only use moves with under 60BP. If its abbility is technition, only use moves with over 60BP. Must solo Jasmine.

I am using Tech for this challenge: it will have the moveset: Swords Dance, X-Scissor, Steel Wing(until I get to Iron Head), and Brick Break. Looks to be reliable and powerful.

2. Chikorita(Blossom): Must learn and keep Natural Gift ASAP. Can only evolve after soloing 2 trainer-owned pokemon with Natural Gift(completed) and then again by doing the same9(completed). Must solo 3 E4 pokemon, each one belonging to a different one.

Looks like he will struggle until it evolves, but the he will destroy(hopefully) with this move set: Natural Gift(required via Challenge), Poision Powder, Strength, and Magical Leaf.

3. Buneary(BunBun): Must use moves with 5PP when possible. Solo one gym with NVE moves(completed). Must use special moves when possible.

Thanks to Axemaster's loophole, BunBun will know: Rain Dance, Jump Kick, Foresight, and Return. She will not be my strongest member, but she will do what she can with what she has.

4.Sandshrew(TucknRoll): Must learn and keep Rollout and Rapid Spin(completed) ASAP. Must use one of said moves first when it is sent out. It must solo 5 pokemon with Rapid Spin(completed) and 20 pokemon with Rollout(completed) to evolve. Must solo Whitney(completed), Lt. Surge, and Blaine.

It will be a solid team member with ihis moveset: Rapid Spin and Rollout(required via Challenge), earthquake(for psudo-EdgeQuake with Rollout and STAB), and Shadow Claw(for coverage).

5. Dratini(A1 after its giver): Must CATCH a Dratini/Dragonair and put it in the Dacare ASAP. Must leave it in there for at least 10 levels. No TMs. HMs are allowed. When taken out of the Dacare, it must keep all moves it has forever. Must solo Lance.

Once I catch it, I am teaching it Waterfall and Surf and then putting it in the Dacare until level 51 when it learns Outrage and Dragon Dance!!! It is going to be Uber strong. Going to use Lance's Gyra as set-up bait with Dragon Dance until +6+6. then sweep for the victory:)

6. Pikachu(GODCHU): Can only use moves that Ash's Pikachu has used. Must be Male(completed). Must hold the item Light Ball(a curse word to find)(completed). Cannot evolve because Ash has a Pikachu, not a Riachu. Must solo one gym(completed) or Solo Red's Pikachu and Venasaur.

Will absolutly destroy all who oppose it early to mid-game and then fall out of favor due lack of stats. Its moveset will be: Volt Tackle, Thunderbolt, Iron Tail, and Quick Attack.

Okay King, yes Foresight+ Normal/Fighting counts. BTW thanks for the restated challenges!!EDIT: lol you have 68 posts and I have 86 :0)
@ Melody, you can use a Geodude with the same restrictions and an Ekans buddy when you get to Kanto IF you'd like.

@Axmaster: I would, but the restrictions were also a bit complicated... Also Selfdestruct/Explosion is annoying. Plus Geodude would miss out on a large group of EXP. So I'd rather a better restriction. But I wouldn't mind using Geodude.

Okay Melody, you get 2xtheEpic the Geodude. 2x must know 2 of each type of move he learns, and all physical moves he learns must start at less than 75 BP(yes, rollout is A-OK). 2 of these moves must be status, and 1 boosting move maximum. 2x must solo 2x the pokemon of one of your other challenges(use a RNG to decide), along with Clair.
When 2x evolves after Morty, he becomes 3xtheEpic (rename him that), and must act under the effect of a choice item, along with all the previous restrictions.
When 3x evolves, rename him 4xtheEpic, and disregard the Choice item restriction, but all the moves that 3x knew must be kept forever. He must solo 4 pokemon from the E4, 1 pokemon from each gym leader Kanto, and 4 pokemon from the E4 again OR Red, your choice. Enjoy!!

Er.. I like the idea, the part sI understood, but I'm gonna have to reject that one. Way too confusingly complicated. ._.

-
-
-
-
-
-
Then allow me to simplify it for you, it's not really that complex. I just probably explained it poorly because it was late at night when I wrote it.

CrystalDragon, you get THIS:

@MelodyRae, you get Larson (no reason for the name I can't think up of something clever) the Totodile. When you first get him, Larson has issues with being in contact with other Pokemon, and so can only use moves that don't make contact (restriction only applies after it has learned water gun, obs). In order to evolve, it has to take a big leap forwards and solo Bugsy, using at least one contact move against each of his Pokemon. After this he gains a bit more confidence and can now use contact moves, but only after using a non-contact move to lead with. It begins to realize that maybe reaching out and touching enemies isn't so bad afterall, since they usually collapse in a pile immediately afterwards. To completely break out of its shell and evolve again, it must solo Chuck using nothing but moves that make contact. After this, Larson gets so confident in his abilities to smash other Pokemon with his body that he can only use moves that make contact in battle now, and never use a non-contact move again.
To summarize:
-Take a Totodile and name it Larson
-It cannot use contact moves as Totodile, except against Bugsy, who he must solo, where it must use one contact move on each of his Pokemon. After this battle, you evolve him ASAP
-As Croconaw it can use contact moves, but must use a non-contact move first. After it uses a non-contact move in a battle, it can use as many contact making moves as it wants.
-To evolve again it must solo Chuck, using only moves that make contact. From then on, it can only use moves that make contact.

To check if a move makes contact or not, simply check Bublapedia or any other move-dex. It should say whether or not the move makes contact.

If this is still too difficult for you to understand I can change it, I'm hoping that simply explaining it better will be enough though :P

I went back 50 pages and found a competitive Scramble Challange - it looks really cool. Basically, I will use the team given to me on the OU ladder. I finish when I win 5 battles in a row or reach a rating of 1200.

-Like usual, you may propose one Pokemon for me to use in my Challange
-I'd like this to be easy/medium-easy. Nothing ridiculous please. Please give me a completely OU-viable Pokemon
-I have the right to turn something down, such as if my entire team is BoltBeam weak, or if someone gives me a troll Pokemon
-Please provide Pokemon, nature, held item, EVs, and a moveset. IV's will be presumably perfect unless Hidden Power is proposed
-No suggestive names please :P

Please keep this fun for me ^^ Remember - Standard OU...

Lafonda, take a Shedinja. No restrictions because you'll have a hard enough time keeping hazards and shit off the field as it is.

EDIT: Fixed the challenge, melody

Lafonda, take a Virizion.
Set: Swords Dance, Hidden Power(Poison 60), Giga Drain, Sacred Sword. Use a special move against all steel types before anything else. No other restrictions, and everything else is up to you EXCEPT you must give Virizion 252 EV's in both special attack and attack. Good luck!

@Axmaster: You're a complicated person, you know that? D: That one confused me, and unfortuneatly, now I need to reject Geodude all-together. Can't trade so the challenge would go uncompleted.

@Jimer0: I'd prefer something a bit simpler, if you can pull it off.

I still need a Murkrow, Skarmory! D: I asked for a different restriction you butt. ;-;

-Jigglypuff: Must always know two sound based moves, must always know Strength as a Wigglytuff, Can only battle when there's a berry in my inventory.
-Nidoran-M: Patriarch, must solo 3 Nidorino's, one trainer-owned to evolve into Nidorino, must solo 3 "King" or "Queen Pokemon and always hold Kings Rock to evolve into Nidoking,
-
-
-
-

Ok people, my brother said that he can handle all of that homework and competitions, but wants to reset his Black Version challenge from the top.
Rules:
1. No rude names.
2. No Oshawott, Darumarka, Sewaddle, Sigiliph, Zebrakia, or Vanillish.
3. Does not play pokemon like we do, so no technical stuff(abilities, nautres, etc).
4. Be reasonable to this semi-beginner(he has some experience, but not like us).
5. Do not stick him with hard to find pokemon or bad pokemon. give him mid tier pokes.
6. he can trade to evolve.

P.S. sorry guys who tried giving him a challenge before, but he wants to reset to the beggininng.

Current team:

1. Take a Litwick named IMOU. No movset restrictions and must solo Skyla without its strongest fire attack.
2. Take David the Roggenrolla: Must solo one of Lenora's pokemon and take Burge's Levanny to at least 50% to evolve. to evolve again, it must solo 20 pokemon that weigh 100lbs or less.
3. Take Smugleaf the Snivy: it can ony use tackle and grass moves.
4. Take Aqua the Simipour: It cannot evolve until it learns brine at level 34 and must use a water move first in battle.
5. Take Critical the Pidove: Must learn and keep Air Cutter ASAP. May only evolve if it gets a critical hit. Must get 3 more critical hits to evolve again.

Lafonda, take a Shedinja. No restrictions because you'll have a hard enough time keeping hazards and shit off the field as it is.

EDIT: Fixed the challenge, melody
Lafonda, take a Virizion.
Set: Swords Dance, Hidden Power(Poison 60), Giga Drain, Sacred Sword. Use a special move against all steel types before anything else. No other restrictions, and everything else is up to you EXCEPT you must give Virizion 252 EV's in both special attack and attack. Good luck!
My team so far:

Shedinja:
No restrictions (But someone must give me a Rapid Spinner/Magic Bouncer)

Virizion:
Swords Dance/HP Poison (60)/Sacred Sword/Giga Drain
252 Atk & SpA. Must use a special attack against steels before anything else.

Keep them coming ^^

Okay King Serperior, your brother gets IMOU the Darumaka. IMOU has no moveset restrictions, just must KO all of Clay's to evolve, and once he does solo all water types. Nothing else, and good luck to your brother!!
EDIT/Note to self: Man I have to start editing old posts again.

@Melody Rae

Alright then, I'll cut it down to him only ever being able to use attacks that make contact, and needing to Solo Bugsy to evolve into Croconaw and needing to solo Chuck to evolve into Feraligator. That should simplify it enough for yah eh? In case you're interested, new story for him is pretty much the opposite of last one. Larson loves the feel of his opponent crumpling beneath the various parts of its body, and as such refuses to attack in any way that does not lead to him directly pummeling his opponent.

Whoops, well then have your brother(King Serperior's) take a litwick with the same restrictions instead, except have him/her solo Skyla without the strongest Fire type attack Litwick has instead.EDIT: Man I'm off track today, but I fixed it.

@Jimera0, I'd rather jsut a new challenge all together. that also clashed with my Who Faces Who OCD on both Bugsy and on Chuck. [Water Vs Water and Water Vs Bug where it should be Flying, not Water]. Also, can someone PLEASE tell me what GLMP means so I know what the Hell I'm saying when I put Murkrow's restriction? :|

Also, Wiona? Is this someone I've yet to see in B/W?

-
-
-
-

LaFondaOnFire, that challenge looks like fun.
When I finish my emerald scramble, I'll totally try one.

You want a spinner, you got one.
Take an Excadrill and name it ClearSkies.
EVs/nature/item is completely up to you.
Moveset is Rapid Spin/Return/Earthquake/Rock Slide
This Excadrill doesn't like sandstorms, so it can only use normal-type moves when one is raging.
Remember to adjust happiness so Return actually does something!
Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)