Inactive All Pokemon in the Pokemon Online Boxes (LC Included) (COMPLETED) (772 SETS)

The Boxes folder form PO directory does nothing.
Use the following paths:
  • %APPDATA%/Pokemon Online/Boxes (Windows)
  • ~/Library/Application Support/Pokemon Online/Boxes (Mac)
  • ~/.config/Dreambelievers/Pokemon Online/Boxes (Linux)
Thanks. Only one problem...I don't have a folder under Application Support called "Pokemon Online". If I make one myself, will it have the same effect, or is there another solution?

Zarel

Not a Yuyuko fan
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Pokemon Researcheris an Administrator
Creator of PS
Thanks. Only one problem...I don't have a folder under Application Support called "Pokemon Online". If I make one myself, will it have the same effect, or is there another solution?
For reference "~" means "your home directory"

In other words, we're not talking about /Library/Application Support/

We're talking about /Users/<you>/Library/Application Support/

Looks like this: http://d.pr/QXmt

Thanks so much!

Just one thing. Ever since I loaded this, my teambuilder has taken exponentially (like 5 times) as long to load. Is it a result of this or is it something else?

Well, reading files and parsing xml are pretty expensive operations and since there's a lot of data here it takes some time.
Update your client to .30 if you haven't done that yet, they sped it up a lot.

I replaced the Boxes, folder, it's still not working and it's kept my old box pokemon, even though the files are gone...

A quick question, are you going to continually update it as sets are being written for UU, RU, etc?

Its nice and all. BUT!! next time its updated please order the boxes tier wise. Keep them in alphabetical order but still. Like Alphabetize the OU, UU, RU, UU, NU, LC, and Ubers. It would just make it easier.

Its nice and all. BUT!! next time its updated please order the boxes tier wise. Keep them in alphabetical order but still. Like Alphabetize the OU, UU, RU, UU, NU, LC, and Ubers. It would just make it easier.

If the above happens and this gets updated continually, (like during major tier changes) then this program will easily become my favorite thing in the world. Thank you so much for this! Keep up the great work!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)