[Expert] This Is How We Mafia - Game Overrrrr - Postgame up!

Night 2 is over.

As you walk from your comfortable place to Dusseldorf's convention center, you notice a huge empty gap where a large house used to be. Who was it that lived there again? Oh right, it was the great Baron William Martin Ills, how could you forget? It looks like the place has been blown up. Only dust, ashes and one piece of paper remain.

Dear billymills,
You are the Greedy Man. You are aligned with the Merry Men.

If you had your way, you would have all the money and other valuables in the world. Nobody else is allowed to have anything. You have become very apt at the art of borrowing things from people and not bringing them back in order to accomplish this goal in life. And for the Merry Men, of course.

At Night, you may send a PM entitled “Night X - Borrowing [user]’s stuff” You will gain posession of all of their Items.

You win if all factions other than the Merry Men are eliminated.
Poor poor baron Mills, he's gone too early.

As if this wasn't disastrous enough, you read in the papers that Da Letter El has been sued for copyright infringment. Several words already contain the letter el, and therefore his name was violating copyright laws!

Dear Da Letter El,
You are the Backup Man. You are aligned with the Merry Men.

You are here to get the backs of your fellow Merry Men. With your aid, no one is entering this conflict without extra rations, first aid kits, and kittens. All of these will be very necessary.

At Night OR Day, you may send a PM entitled “Night/Day X - Backing up [user]” Your target must be a dead member of the Merry Men. You will adopt their abilities, and will be able to make use of them the upcoming Night or Day. You can only use this ability once in the game.

Furious, you seek avenge on these bastards. Grab your pitch fork!

It is now Day 2. Day 2 will last until Sunday, 20:00 GMT +1, or until majority is reached. Get going! Night results should be out.

the way this game is going is horrible. i hate it.
I disagree. Probably because progress is gonna happen right about... now.

Mr. birdie decided to be cooperative this fine day, and I get to see the elusive LW result. Much, much less complicated than I thought.

Mekkah said:
Your investigation on LightWolf gave you this strange result:

Dear <sniiip>,
You are the Investigative Man. You are aligned with the Merry Men.

As an ex-leader of the local police force, you feel it is your job to help the Merry Men to track down all the suspicious individuals. You were always there to lead and motivate a team of policemen to find the culprit they were looking for, with all the evidence they needed.

At Night, you may send a PM entitled “Night X - Investigating [user]” You will receive the target’s role PM.

And one more present:

Mekkah said:
You have found out imperfectluck is up to no good!

Dear imperfectluck,
You are the Careful Man. You are aligned with C++.

You reconsider every step before you take it, even if to anyone else it might look like there is no danger ahead of you. With you in charge, there will be no surprises around the corner.

At Night, you may send in a PM entitled “Night X - Protect [user1] and [user2] from [®/Merry Men]” Your targets must be members of your own team, and you cannot cover your own tracks. Your targets will be protected from Night kills executed by whichever team you choose.

You are holding the Club. While holding the Club, nobody dares to question who you you use your actions on. If anyone tries to redirect your action elsewhere, your Club will show them otherwise. The Club is an Item, and can be stolen, given away, or lost through other means.

The Club is one of the three caveman-related Items in the game. Obtaining the other two may be in your best interest.

One member of C++ may send in a PM entitled “Night X - Eliminating [user]” The target will be eliminated by the end of the Night. If multiple members of C++ send in this PM, one of them will be decided at random.

You win if all factions other than C++ are eliminated.
Lynch imperfectluck.

Obviously, if anyone feels like counterclaiming, they better do so now. If not, let heads roll.

Due to personal difficulties (I will not be here for the entire night, if things stays like this), I'll be asking for an early majority. This is about as definite as a lynch target can get, so there shouldn't be a problem for everyone to vote right now. And, if possible, claim now too. Mr. village inspector and I would want to get things going as soon as possible, especially since they'll have no mouthpiece for the night.

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
lynch imperfecctluck

Okay, seriously, the inspect is an idiot. THAT RESULTS HAS NOTHING SCUMMY IN IT. Nothing aside from Mekkah mentioning "strange" is there, and like hell wouldn't recieving your own PM be strange...

As for claiming, I really don't want neither B_T nor the inspect to lead alone, if the inspect went as far as trusting B_T randomly, I don't want know who he might share the claims with...

Either way hurry up and clean someone good(or find a good mafia, see ipl), not that it matters in my case, my role is obv.

Also B_T, don't forget Mekkah's words, be careful who you trust, even if you get claims don't trust someone because it's a sure village role in your opinion.

You lure imperfectluck towards the Duesseldorf zoo with compromising pictures of 11 year old girls, all the way into a lion's cage, and then quickly look away.

Dear imperfectluck,
You are the Careful Man. You are aligned with C++.

You reconsider every step before you take it, even if to anyone else it might look like there is no danger ahead of you. With you in charge, there will be no surprises around the corner.

At Night, you may send in a PM entitled “Night X - Protect [user1] and [user2] from [®/Merry Men]” Your targets must be members of your own team, and you cannot cover your own tracks. Your targets will be protected from Night kills executed by whichever team you choose.

You are holding the Club. While holding the Club, nobody dares to question who you you use your actions on. If anyone tries to redirect your action elsewhere, your Club will show them otherwise. The Club is an Item, and can be stolen, given away, or lost through other means.

The Club is one of the three caveman-related Items in the game. Obtaining the other two may be in your best interest.

One member of C++ may send in a PM entitled “Night X - Eliminating [user]” The target will be eliminated by the end of the Night. If multiple members of C++ send in this PM, one of them will be decided at random.

RIP imperfectluck. Should have been more careful!!!

It is now Night 3. Night 3 will end on MONDAY, 20:00 GMT +1. Please get in your actions before then!

The end of Night 3 has come.

The usual enormous explosion wakes you up. It seems to be coming from near the pharmacy...that's where WildEep works! Or...worked, I suppose,,,

Dear Wild Eep,
You are the Protective Man. You are aligned with the Merry Men.

Normally a bouncer at the local club, you have found a way to put your bulk to good use for the Merry Men. No suspicious individuals will be entering the club you will be guarding.

At Night, you may send a PM entitled “Night X - Bouncing people out of [user]’s club” Your target will be immune to kills during the Night.

What will you do without this protecting fellow on your team, Merry Men?

The papers papers are all over a scandal concerning the jailing of a man named Flounder. Under the guise of being a representative from Walt Disney, they have canned him, allegedly for stealing his name from The Little Mermaid.

Dear Flounder,
You are the Aiming Man. You are aligned with the Merry Men.

You and your older brother are the best shootists out of all the Merry Men. It is unclear which of you has a better shot, but you are a large step above everybody else. Getting rid of the evil scum should be a piece of cake for you two. Unfortunately, you only have one gun between the two of you, so you have divided the task accordingly...

At Night, you may send a PM entitled “Night X - Aiming for [user]” If both you and your brother target the same person, they will die. If either of you is disrupted, however, you will fail to shoot that Night.

Poor little Flounder, he didn't even get to fire a single b-

Wait, is that the body of Nachos with a bullet through his heart? He does have a smile on his face...he probably had a good time before dying.

Dear Nachos,
You are the Creative Man. You are aligned with C++.

When no one else sees a way out, you devise a cunning masterplan to get out of trouble. The plans generally involve the nearly impossible, but that is perfectly fine - it allows you to do what you do best.

At Night, you may send in a PM entitled “Night X - Execute a masterplan to get into [user]’s home” You will break in your target’s house and steal all their items.

Guess that one is deactivated at least.

It is now Day 3. Day 3 will last until Wednesday, 20:00 GMT+1. Thanks for your attention.

And not one crossfire or hook/redir/block was given that game.

Late, but I will reply regardless:
I really don't want neither B_T nor the inspect to lead alone
That's why, as should be obvious, none of us are leading -alone-.

Everyone will be PMing me with their results as soon as humanly possible. Unfortunately, I will only come back to see them at Wednesday. Fortunately, we shouldn't need any excess results to set a lynch target. In fact, I just happen to have another present from mr. inspector right here...
Mekkah said:
fuk veed etc:

Dear Veedrock,
You are the Researching Man. You are aligned with ®.

Before taking action, you always insist on Googling first. Nothing should be done without knowing exactly what you are up against, and what way to know your enemy than by looking them up on Wikipedia?

At Night, you may send a PM entitled “Night X - Research [user]” You will obtain your target’s role PM.

You are (carefully) holding a Dinosaur that you were researching. If you target anyone while holding the Dinosaur, the Dinosaur will scour their place for useful Items. If it finds any at all, you will know (but not which or how many Items). The Dinosaur is an Item, and can be stolen, given away, or lost through other means.

One member of ® may send in a PM entitled “Night X - Suing [user]” The target will be convicted for copyright infringement and be put in jail for the rest of their lives, effectively killing them. If multiple members of ® send in this PM, one of them will be decided at random.

You win if all factions other than ® are eliminated.
Lynch Veedrock.

I would not encourage an early majority, since I'd want to have as much of the night as possible when I get back, but at the same time none of us want this guy to have extra alive time, so vote away.

This is obligatory, but I am requesting Mr. Aiming Brother Man to leave me a PM ASAP. Also, I think this is enough proof for people who have been overly cautious to grace me with their claim (you know who you are). So, do so, or risk unneeded suspicion.

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Hey B_T way to quote me wrong. The full line was I don't want you to lead, I don't want the inspect who'd trust you so easily but kept claiming I was oh so sure mafia or anyone who you guys trust with info, as it has been shown you can hardly tell a mafia and a village apart. And with thee fuk Veedrock inspect it's p clear you didn't clean anyone either. So my point of not wanting you lead stands, thanks.

fuk Veedrock

If you wanna lynch Veed, then lynch veed right.

Also disappointed that ® isn't made up from Bat Man, Super Man, Spider Man and friends.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)