Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leethoof's 1k Unown Melee!

6 Player, 2(3) Strongmon Melee!
Switch=KO
Items=KO
Abilities=All
2 Day DQ for players, 3 for me (ref)
Arena: Leethoof's Unown Soup (1k Edition)
Unown Soup is a pretty cool arena. Grabbing 1 unown per round per pokemon to use any move in the game? Yeah, must have been a genius who came up with that. Not even that, the Unowns can't be reused, adding another level of strategy to the battle. But now, it looks like a special, more awesome-er version of Unowns have come to inhabit this brothy realm of brawling.

In Unown Soup: 1k Edition, everything is just like regular Unown Soup. Except now, all players gain a Super Unown in addition to their regular pokemon. Despite their name, Super Unowns are just like regular ones, but instead of having all hidden powers, they have all moves that begin with their respective letter. They cannot use regular unowns. Super Unowns are 1st come, 1st serve when sending out pokemon, and you state your unowns preferred nature upon sending it out. IF you need any clarification on how it works, VM me.

Slots:
Ref: Leethoof
2. Maxim
3. Orcinus_Duo
4. Lou
5. Doran Dragon

Leethoof's 1k Unown Melee!

6 Player, 2(3) Strongmon Melee!
Switch=KO
Items=KO
Abilities=All
2 Day DQ for players, 3 for me (ref)
Arena: Leethoof's Unown Soup (1k Edition)
Unown Soup is a pretty cool arena. Grabbing 1 unown per round per pokemon to use any move in the game? Yeah, must have been a genius who came up with that. Not even that, the Unowns can't be reused, adding another level of strategy to the battle. But now, it looks like a special, more awesome-er version of Unowns have come to inhabit this brothy realm of brawling.

In Unown Soup: 1k Edition, everything is just like regular Unown Soup. Except now, all players gain a Super Unown in addition to their regular pokemon. Despite their name, Super Unowns are just like regular ones, but instead of having all hidden powers, they have all moves that begin with their respective letter. They cannot use regular unowns. Super Unowns are 1st come, 1st serve when sending out pokemon, and you state your unowns preferred nature upon sending it out. IF you need any clarification on how it works, VM me.

Slots:
Ref: Leethoof
Will take the First spot. :)

sorry Steelguttey, this is too awesome to miss.
Count me in Leethoof!
(dropping match with steelguttey, as thread has not been posted in a couple of days)

Okay then, going to set up two more rotation matches!

3v3 Rotation Battle
2 Day DQ
2 Recoveries/5 chills
NFE Pokemon only (Includes mid-stage mons)
And now in my new and improved Normal Gym!

Virtual Arena.

Flavor:
Hidden in Opelucid City in the Unova region, there lies an old gym that was once used for Rotation Battles, but was left abandoned after some people were hurt in the gym. Maxim has renovated (and improved the safety features of) this gym, and now serves as his (possible and unlikely) gym arena. The gym puzzle generally involves two types of rotating platforms, long sword platforms that connect one place to the next, and circular shield platforms that connect to four places. Every time one platform is rotated, all the others rotate as well. The trick of the gym is to get rotate the shield platforms in such a manner that the sword platforms lead you to the gym stadium.

Arena:
At the end of the gym is a square arena about 100 meters in length with two big circular platforms in the middle. The arena is purpose built for rotation battles, but can be used for other battles sparingly. This arena has a moat for water types to swim in and for surf, but they cannot attack unless they are in the front position or else they're disqualified. Also, the water is not deep enough to Dive in, and Digging will damage the machinery under the arena. All Normal types are reinforced here, and receive the Sturdy trait (How the arena does this is a trade secret). The arena is also put under constant increased gravity, which cannot be dispelled even by the move Gravity.

Summary: No Digging or Diving, Constant Gravity effect, Normal types get sturdy trait.

I shall also (against my better judgement) take Leethoof's third match slot.

I'd like to join that as well, and since my battle hasnt been made yet, Im gonna cancel it and join this. I've been meaning to use my FE agian!

Got a slot open for an Open NFE battle.

3v3 singles
2 day DQ
2 recovers/5 chills
Vanilla arena; pick a supporter from those below, and they enter battle with you. They have x HP/1 Atk (5 for Demo)/3 Def/1 SpA/3 SpD/y Spe, where x is their base HP in TF2 divided by 5 (ex. the Heavy has 60 HP, whereas the Scout has 25) and y is their base land speed percentage x 100 in TF2 (ex. the Scout has 133 Spe and the Heavy has 77 Spe). The supporters are typeless, act with 0 Priority, and have 100% accurate typeless attacks (50% accuracy for Spy; Steel-Type for Demoman).

Scout: Has Mad Milk, which causes all attacks to have a Drain effect (pumping normal draining moves to 100% drain and doubling Leech Seed's recovery) for one action; can be used twice per round.

Soldier: Has Rocket Launcher, which does a flat 10 DMG to all opponents and has a 30% flinch rate; can be used once per round.

Pyro: Has Flamethrower, which does a flat 10 DMG to one opponent and gives them Afterburn (Burn for 3A, deals 5 DPA); can be used once per round.

Heavy: Has Minigun, which has a one-action spinup and deals a flat 30 DMG; can be used once per round.

Demoman: Has Eyelander, which deals a 17 BAP Critical Hit! to one opponent. Can be used once per round. If the Demoman scores a KO, the BAP of the Eyelander doubles.

Engineer: Has Dispenser (same stats as Engineer, but Steel-Type with -- Spe); once placed (takes 1 action), it restores 10 EN per action to both of your Pokemon. In addition, he may Wrench the Dispenser to heal it for 10 HP, or Wrench an opponent to deal 5 DMG; both can be used indefinitely.

Medic: Has Medigun, which heals the selected Pokemon of all status and heals 5 HP per action; can be used indefinitely.

Sniper: Has Jarate, which causes all hits on the opponent to become Critical Hits until the opponent acts; can be used indefinitely.

Spy: Disguises as the Pokemon you didn't send out (PM your real sendouts, obviously); remains disguised until he attacks. While disguised, his real actions are PMed to the ref. His Knife deals 25 DMG flat, and has 75% Acc against TF2 players; can be used once per round.

Whoever defeats all Pokemon on the opposing side is the winner!

Issuing a tag team match!

Me + Dogfish44 vs Pikapwnd + ??? (BATTLE SLOT OPEN)

Ref: Quagsires (chatted about this on IRC)

Each Trainer brings 1 NFE and 1FE
3day battler DQ/ 4 day ref DQ
1 Recovery/2 Chills
Battle Format- doubles 2vs2 with each trainer having an extra pokemon on standby
Abilites- all
Switching-No, unless someone objects
Items-on

Arena: the ref's mind

Field Type- Varies
Complexity- Simple-Super Intense
Format- Varies
Restrictions- Varies

The Ref's Mind:
The mind is a powerful thing, so its time we used it to maximize the opportunity to have interesting battles! The battlers have somehow found themselves inside the creativity center of the referee, and they are at his mercy! the ref can make anything happen, and controls all aspects! from the arena setting to the accuracy of moves to the color of the pokemon! for example, the first round might be in an volcano, and if a player uses a bug type move twice his opponent will lose 10 energy! the match can be as simple or as intense as the ref wishes. Battlers have fun coping and adapting to what the refs throw at you!

1 Recovery/2 Chills
Battle Format- doubles 2vs2 with each trainer having an extra pokemon on standby
Abilites- all
Items-on

Arena: I'll post it in a moment
Confirming, pm mons

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor

1 Recovery/2 Chills
Abilites- all
Items-on

Confirming :-)

1 Recovery/2 Chills
Abilites- all
Items-on

Confirming need moar teammate

Athenodoros

Official Smogon Know-It-All
Challenging TRG/RK

1v1 Singles
Training Match
Items on (I will be using Exp. Share)
ASB Arena
No move restrictions
All abilities.

Glacier reffing

With MrcRanger97 pulling out, that still leaves one more spot in the maiden voyage of Unown Soup: 1k Edition! Join now, or forever REGRET it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 13)