Ask a simple question, get a simple answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any way to edit the type of Hidden Power you use in Pokemon Diamond?

(Such as, make it HP Ground / Bug, etc)

i 5 hit bone rush is much stronger than magnitude and quake!
But you're forgetting that Earthquake does 2x as much damage on a digging pokemon, which the magnemite was using.

And about the hidden power question
, hidden power's type and power are determined by the pokemon's IVs.

Is there any Pokemon in the 4th generation that have an item usable for them alone? (Like Pikachu's Light Ball, Marowak's Thick Club, etc)

I still can't get confuse ray on my kabutos, but just one of them (out of 15) hatched out with mud shot. It's a level 16 move and the father didn't know it - is that normal?

Maybe they took confuse ray off of kabuto's egg moves for DP?

Please tell me that without a move tutor that gastly born without hypnosis can learn it some way. Because none that I breed know it since the ones you meet in the wild already know other moves and apparently over-write it. If I cannot learn hypnosis I have wasted four hours and will probably quit playing this game since GF goes out of its way to make breeding and moveset compilation as tedious as possible. No wonder people hack.

What would be a good Blissey set w/o Seismic toss seeing as I can't get it? Make sure the set still works and isn't gimmicky, second-rate shit.

Jibaku

Who let marco in here????
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Calm Mind/Thunderbolt/Ice Beam/Softboiled.
Destroys Manaphy

Wish/Protect/Thunderbolt/Ice Beam (Modest/Calm only for legitimate Blissey)

2nd set is nearly impossible to get. Wish is a NYPC move. If you're using the 2nd set make sure you have a Raikou counter other than this, because this will stop you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)