Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Open Challenge!
1v1 NFE Singles
2 Day DQ
1 Recovery, 5 Chills
ASB arena, unless the acceptor has a better idea.

I'd also like to request items be on for training items.

LET'S DO IT!

Open Challenge:
3v3 doubles
2 day DQ
One recovery, three chills
Arena: normal gym
Fighting is neutral against normal
Send 4 pokemon to the ref
Resistances are only *85
Attacks that are both, e.g fire punch on Anorith, are *1.28, not *1

You ready for this?

Issuing an OPEN Challenge!

3v3 NFE Singles
3 Day DQ/5 Day Ref DQ
5 Chills/5 Recovers per team
Arena:
The battlers have been transported to the world of movies! Out of nowhere, each trainer has been granted a V-Watch to use in their coming conflict. At the start of their orders, the trainer may declare the use of a VFX Power in addition to their pokemon's attacks. VFX Powers have a Priority Level of 9001, and each Trainer can use each power once before the watch needs to be recharged. (By having your pokemon give up an action to charge the watch.)

VFX Slow: Your pokemon begins to move slower, while the attack power of their moves seem to increase. When under the effects of VFX Slow, your pokemon will have a priority drop of (2) in all of their moves in exchange for any attack they use this turn to have a flat increase in damage. (Attacks will always do 5 more damage than what is calculated.) VFX slow can also be used once in the round where it is activated to dodge an attack without fail. If this dodge ability is used, the effects of the user's VFX slow will disappear for the rest of that round.

Mach Speed: Using the power of the watch, your pokemon begins to move at increased speeds, increasing the priority level of any move they use by (2) for the duration of this round. In addition, any physical hits incurred under the effects of Mach Speed have a 30% Chance to burn the target.

Zoom In: The camera zooms in to catch the exact moment when your pokemon's attacks make contact, causing each move used this round to result in a Critical Hit. In addition, moves with secondary effects have a 100% chance of those effects occurring under the Zoom In power.

For my debut, I shall accept this challenge! 2 things:
1. Vegeta loves the VFX powers
2. I apologize in advance for mistakes I might make

EDIT: hey look, mistake #1
Switch = KO
Abilities = All
Items = none
Still need a ref.

I have a few mons, so i'm gonna issue am open challenge.

3v3 triples
NFEs only + training battle (I'l be using a few midmons)
2 recoveries / 5 chills
Arena: I'll leave it up to the challenger unless they leave it up to the ref.

ok, i guess some of the other challenges i posted in here never got refs, so i'm gonna cancel those... sorry!

challenging ullar

2v2 doubles fe
1 day dq
standard arena i guess?
no recoveries/chills

So I want to get started reffing, so if two people wanna have a simple 1v1 or 2v2 singles match on the ASB Arena, could you let me know. Thanks!

^What the hey, I'll take all three of TheWolfe's matches in honor of my 1.5k. Obligatory shoutouts go to pretty much everyone in the Scramble Challenge thread, especially Son_of_Shadoo, DetroitLolcat, Its_A_Random, and Texas Cloverleaf. Thanks, guys!

(Also, I can't post on Sundays, so don't expect any reffing tomorrow. Monday, on the other hand, will be ref-tastic.)

EDIT: Oh, and I still have matches with Gerard, C$FP, and TheMogRunner in need of refs/subrefs. I'll edit in links soon.

EDIT2:
6 vs 6 Triples vs. Gerard in The Biggest Ball of Twine in Minnesota
Pretty much a flashmatch vs. C$FP
TheMogRunner's challenge and my acceptance
These still need refs. typon77, would you like to ref one of them? The C$FP match is 2 vs 2 Doubles and the TheMogRunner match is 2 vs 2 Singles.

Dummy007, I'll take the match typon77 doesn't. Obviously he'll choose first, so PM him after he chooses, then PM me (and tell me whether it'll be doubles or singles of course).

Issuing a Beginners challenge!
2v2 singles baby (no one stage or 2 of 3 stage Pokemon)
2 recovery/5 chills
ASB Arena
1 day DQ
I'll take TheMogRunner's battle.

Switch=KO
Items=Training
All abilities
I'll ref this on the grounds that it be extended to a 2 Day DQ. I have a commitment that will last all tomorrow night and on Saturday until about 9 PM. But after that, I'll be ok.

PM me the teams

Open Challenge
2v2 FE Doubles (Both of mine will be fresh evolutions, so don't bring any 60-move monsters please!)
2 Day DQ
Arena: I've been wanting to try out this Unown Soup I've seen, so that's the arena!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)