NOC Medieval Mafia - Game Over: Majora's Maskians Win

@@Vote: Billymills@@

With my result last night, I'm wondering why you were item fishing.
Snike, I hate to ask this since, and would never do so if you had never said anything, but WHY did you get that result and why should we trust it? And Paperblade is right, that does not incriminate him, though I would ask for an explanation from billymills if his iteming is actually any more than a troll. Not to mention based on what you're saying, it by no means means billy is a thief or mafia.

No one please do anything like what Snike did again. Seriously. It helps us none, especially if the BG is dead.

And since I didn't make it clear yesterday, my suspicions are (though I won't say the order) Pblade, Ditto and I'd argue Yeti for the third, since people did have a good point that she has really changed ever since she tried to lead a lynch on Cereza for information (though several already doubted). She also was defensive day 1, although she is taking this somewhat seriously now.

Lolcat I think needs to speak more if he's going to be online every now and then (not to say he's not warranted for suspicion after that, but I don't think its warranted enough for a top 3), not to mention he does not understand how voting works, though that could just be traced to not reading the thread (which he'd argue is true if he's seriously working on other things, though I doubt he's solely doing so nor does it make sense for him to be on Smogon during such times).

billy was asking for people to pass him items. He wasn't asking people to claim that they have an item. If it was the latter, he could target them and get the item. But it's the former. So it tells us absolutely nothing.

I would actually argue that billy is just a role (could be town or scum) that needs an item to ~powerup~.

So, uh, you guys are voicing plenty of suspicions but no votes to back them up.

You think someone is scummy? Vote him. You think several people are scummy? Vote your scummiest scum. You don't have any to choose from? It's D2; read the thread and get some scum reads.

Ditto

/me huggles
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Ugh. I'm subbing out. My show opens next week and I just don't wanna have to deal with this too. I have 24 hours of rehearsal this weekend, so I doubt I'll have time to actually pay any more than the minimal attention I have already given.

@@Lynch Leethoof@@

I'd like to hear more from him as well. Who are two more scummy people and why?

Also could you give more information on your Cereza suspicions, as they seem solely based on your persuasions and nothing more. How would you feel about a Cereza lynch?

Cereza

Tastes Like Candy
I prefer a Cereza lynch, I'll go for a Quagsires lynch if people are for it. I do not want to see a Staraptor lynch at this moment.

So for the time being I'll @@vote zorbees@@
If you think Quagsires and me would be a better lynch target then why the vote on Zorbees?

Ok.

1.) Cereza because I have been persuaded to vote for them twice. I guess I can understand the mafia targeting me N0 because they knew UncleSam would promote discussion (being an experienced user), so they would try to get an early lynch on him. However, two nights in a row could very well be the mafia trying to fake-clean someone.

Actually, that's all I have right now.
Because if I were mafia I would ask them to put yet another vote on me.

Cereza is annoying seeing as Uncle Sam was a loudmouth that was very aggressive with his posts, while his replacement hasn't done anything. At all. Look back and see that Cereza has done literally nothing about getting lynched.
What can I do about it? I'm being accused of the same thing over and over and over again. At the very least I would like to hearread different reasons:pirate:

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
since people did have a good point that she has really changed ever since she tried to lead a lynch on Cereza for information (though several already doubted).
What point/change is this? idr anyone saying anything about it since the lynch was near the end of D1 so what are you talking about.............

Also it's nice to see SOME OF YOU CANNOT READ and list your suspicions. gj.

Looking forward to a post from Kaxtar's sub asap.

askaninjask

[FLAIL ARMS]
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I still find Staraptor Call suspicious, and feel that he may be our best lynch at the moment. I don't understand billymills's comment that the lynch had no logic behind it, and I don't understand how it is suspicious to think he's mafia now, when it wasn't before. Nothing has changed since yesterday, apart from the loss of our bodyguard, and my suspicions from yesterday still hold on SC.

For my second choice, I'll go with Quagsires and Ditto, since, let's be honest, they're really one category. The way Ditto defended Quagsires at every opportunity in Day 1 makes it apparent that Ditto is mafia if and only if Quagsires is mafia. Quagsires somehow (I have no idea how this could have possibly happened) got an inspection off last night, despite claiming to the world that he was the alliance checker... I regret moving off of the Quagsires lynch yesterday; I do think it would have given us a fair amount of information. His AC claim forced me to reconsider my stance on the lynch, however, and I hated the Cereza roll, so I decided to switch to SC in hopes that we could lynch someone who was just as likely of being mafia without the risk of lynching a possible AC.

Speaking of the Staraptor Call roll yesterday, I think that's the most revealing part of all of yesterday. The way in which the wagon progressed was strange. billymills and Yeti both voiced approval for a potential Staraptor Call roll, and then didn't vote. Then BT, wickdaggler (lol), and MK Ultra vote without much explanation at all. MK Ultra especially, after not posting anything of substance for all of Day 1, comes and votes Staraptor Call for no reason votes him right before the deadline. For this reason, my third suspicion goes to MK Ultra.

I'm torn between Staraptor Call and MK Ultra, but for now I think we should go on the evidence provided from yesterday and @@vote MK Ultra@@. At worst, he'll have to actually post his opinions in the thread. The quality of his posts has been absurdly low.

I don't feel like they both can be mafia, though, as iiMKU attempted to force the Staraptor Call issue at the end of yesterday. It must be one or the other, and neither of them has provided enough evidence to sway me one way or the other.

Snike, I hate to ask this since, and would never do so if you had never said anything, but WHY did you get that result and why should we trust it? And Paperblade is right, that does not incriminate him, though I would ask for an explanation from billymills if his iteming is actually any more than a troll. Not to mention based on what you're saying, it by no means means billy is a thief or mafia.

No one please do anything like what Snike did again. Seriously. It helps us none, especially if the BG is dead.
I can say that it pertains to my role as to why I got the result of that a thief role is in the ranks of the mafia, and, uh, I guess we can and should trust my results about as much as we can trust yours, sir. With faith by the receivers of those results, and with several grains of salt from others.

@ the second point: I felt the information was relevant enough to come forward with. I guess you don't.

I voted Billy because with that in mind, I didn't like his request for itemz, and mention of a thief checking aska during N1.
billy was asking for people to pass him items. He wasn't asking people to claim that they have an item. If it was the latter, he could target them and get the item. But it's the former. So it tells us absolutely nothing.

I would actually argue that billy is just a role (could be town or scum) that needs an item to ~powerup~.
He was asking for specific items, which I feel was a reaction fish, which, in my admittedly limited experience with thieves, is a thief tell. IDK, it's a bit of a gut feeling for me. =/

Wow i could have sworn i changed my vote... oh well

Anyways list of three suspicious people right now:

Cereza
I find Cereza's attitude of "Well I can't explain UncleSam's actions so I'm not even going to try," a bit disturbing to be honest. She hasn't really provided anything interesting in terms of scum reads, and just overall posting (but then again I haven't either.) I also think that the way UncleSam was playing in regards to posting was weird. He was being loud and pointing lots of fingers, seemingly without point. I also didn't like that he appeared to be baiting out the announcer. Overall, I found UncleSam's behavior suspicious, and Cereza hasn't really done anything to change that feeling.

Brammi
He was posting a lot, and then all of a sudden nothing. I also really, really dislike how he was role fishing earlier d1. He did not put any logic behind wanting the certain roles to claim, and never did as far as i know. I'm not sure if he is just busy, or if he is purposefully acting inactive. Either way, I definetely feel that he is a suspect.

Quagsires
I find it interesting that apparently after he comes out with his claim of alliance checker, he somehow stays alive and is also not hooked. That seems like a really high coincidence to me. I also still don't like the way he reacted to Paperblade's response, and the amount of time it took for him to respond to everyone after he had been on the hot seat for quite some time.

However, I am going to take the time to @@vote MK Ultra@@ because his posts read scum to me. "I find long posts useless," and "I don't have anything to say," are really weak excuses not to post imo. And yeah while I get that the same applies to me, I am not here to make excuses why I don't post. The attiude of "I dont have anything to contribute," just overall really bugs me. MK, if you need somethign to post about, please explain why you find Staraptor Call scummy.

Yeti

dark saturday
I find it interesting that apparently after he comes out with his claim of alliance checker, he somehow stays alive and is also not hooked. That seems like a really high coincidence to me.
NOT TO DEFEND QUAGSIRES

but if I was mafia and thought we had a fair chance that Quag would check someone who isn't one of us, I might let him stay alive and unhooked, simply because someone like you would get immediately suspicious.

however, I find his check on aska to be interesting when there were CERTAINLY more suspicious users. almost smells like a mafia ploy to pose Quag as the AC and "clean" someone not particularly controversial - nobody was strongly against aska, pretty much at any point in the first 350 posts, which makes him a believable target to be clean without much question, if Quag is mafia, giving him an in into the village.

if there is a real AC and Quag is lying, please do not step up yet. get some more results first and now that the bg is dead (VERY INTERESTING RAND), we need you hidden as long as possible, if you aren't Quag.

Will bet Snike has one of the items I asked for.

I don't really want to explain why I called for items, but most of you should be able to think it though if you consider the point of view of the person who is holding the item.

Snike's result is useful, if the mafia/neutrals had two items initially, then there should be approximately 8 items right now. Obviously the village and mafia both have thieves if there are items. It also means the bell or parchment are likely on the village, so what are you guys waiting for?

As for the lynch yesterday, I assumed that if I tied it 5-5-5, given the basic structure of the game, there would be a mayor within one of those 15 votes that would decide the lynch.

I wanted either a Quagsires or Cereza lynch, but didn't want to be held responsible for stealth-lynching the alliance checker if he was indeed telling the truth. I could not create a Cereza lynch on my own, so I hoped someone else would give me a hand is possible. I would have gone for a Cereza lynch had it been possible. I would have gone for a Quagsires lynch if we had time to actually debate it and it didn't come down to a stealth.

I did not want to go for a Staraptor lynch because, as you may know, he is an idiot. The strongest arguments against him were his defenses of Quagsires, and if we decided not to lynch Quagsires a Staraptor lynch would be extremely weak. Furthermore I had a misread on someone and realised it shortly before the lynch, which made me doubt Staraptor even more.

tl;dr: I thought there would be a lynch regardless of my vote. I did not want a staraptor call lynch because the only remaining argument was he was an idiot.

Empoof please read Dummy007's last vote and the subsequent reaction.

MK Ultra is being extremely unhelpful. Lynching him would be beneficial, but I'd still rather Cereza. (Or quags.) I'm not even sure why I voted zorbees, I'll change that once I see something substantial.

EDIT: (response to zorbees and future posters) There were only 3 Quagsires voters because spiffy fucked up the vote count. I thought there would be 5-5-5, but there was in fact only 3-5-5.

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
There ended up being only 3 Quagsires voters, so unless there are multiple Mayors or a Champion or whatever, he didn't tie, and the tie was just between Cereza and Staraptor Call.

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
I misread what billymills was saying, I thought he was saying something in hindsight when he was talking about his perspective from before the day 1 deadline.

Due to the number of recent substitutions, I'm going to temporarily retract my suspicions on Ditto/J-Squared and Kaxtar/Jumpluff (although I would still like to know why Ditto was being so suicidal). Taking B_T's advice, I would like to @@Lynch Brammi@@ for the time being, since he is now my number-one scummiest-looking user. (MK Ultra is next in line at this point, however, so don't be surprised if I don't object to him getting a majority.)

Yeti

dark saturday
jumpluff: out of retirement for the good of the NOC
or just really stupid subbing into a game with like 600 posts?

(aren't we all stupid for playing it tho)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)