Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 (DS, June in JP, Fall in EU/NA/AU) - Updated May 12th

Status
Not open for further replies.
As excited as I am about not having to buy a 3DS quite yet, they're really going to have to wow me to prove that it's worth it to get "Black/White 2."

Edit: who am I kidding? I'll buy both even if they're the exact same, save move tutors and exclusive formes.

Nintendo is quite genius. Why make one third version when you can make two? The game is due for June in Japan. I am not sure on platform. Doesn't make much sense to be DS again to be honest.

well with the third versions, it was just the same story with new stuff added.

here, it's a new story picking up where B&W ends.

this is better, so that people who bought the older versions don't feel like they got the finger, like they did in other gens.

plus, could these be the first ever tri type Pokemon? after all this gen did give us the first mono Flying(Areceus excluded)

canno

formerly The Reptile
I just noticed the one on the left looks super bulky compared to the other one, which means probably physical. If he is Ice / Electric, he better get Icicle Crash or signature physical Ice-type move and Fusion Bolt or Wild Charge.

As, what if, W2 and B2 are sequels to both Ruby/Sapphire and White/Black and it tied the two games together.

Probably just a crack-head theory, but w/e

As excited as I am about not having to buy a 3DS quite yet, they're really going to have to wow me to prove that it's worth it to get "Black/White 2."

Edit: who am I kidding? I'll buy both even if they're the exact same, save move tutors and exclusive formes.

wow. I did NOT expect this. I even created "The Future of Pokemon" (type this into the search box) thread several months back to predict how the series was going to turn out after BW based on Pokemon's past as a series and this just blew everything out of the water.

I wonder if Black can be battled atop some mountain somewhere. I mean, look at GSC/HGSS: they are sequels to the original RBY/FRLG and Red, the protagonist of the previous games, could be battled in the sequels. it would just add to the list of parallels Gen V has with Gen 1.

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
notice that there was no red or blue tint to the original black and white logos -- they were just black and white

really hoping this is going to be like gold and silver, with both johto and kanto in it

hopping over to hoenn after unova would be fantastic, and hit two birds with one stone on the remake/grey issue (heh isshu)

i also feel like including two regions in one would help to draw both unova and hoenn more cohesively into the pokemon universe

Am I late, or has anyone else noticed that Zekrom/Kyurem and Reshiram/Kyurem is the mascot for Black 2 and White 2, respectively, the opposite of BW1?

TROP

BAN DRUDDIGON. FIREWALL DRAGON DID NOTHING WRONG
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Let's hope these allow the remaining(lol,like everything) Unova DW abilities to be finally released.

I want my Contrary Snivy ;_;.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)