Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 (DS, June in JP, Fall in EU/NA/AU) - Updated May 12th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, what a wild card Gamefreak threw at us. 2 new main series games instead of one 3rd game.
To me, these new forms look OK at best, but I think they won't be obtainable. I really think that they'll just be battle-able forms of Kyurem.
Hopefully nothing too new is released, as the Giratina/Shaymin problems in Platinum/Diamond and Pearl were pretty bad as it is.

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I'd hate to kill your hype but white 2 is red cause reshiram's tail makes red fire, and balck 2 is blue cause zekrom's tail makes blue electricity.

NOTHING more.
No remake of some kinds to come yet.
on what authority do you make this claim?

it's true that the red and blue could symbolise the fire and electricity, but it is also true that these features did not appear in the original b/w logos, and they are also only slightly "emerging" in the logo font, as though a hint of some kind

i'm not saying it like its gospel, but it certainly is possible, and would explain there being two games and not one

cool meloetta and keldeo will probably be released soon

wow nintendo so greedy, releasing 3 games wasnt enough so they're releasing 4... god damn

oh yeah and kyurem forms...
FUCK YEAH

Nastyjungle

JACKED and sassy
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
haha what the actual fuck

goddamnit nintendo now i have to buy two more games instead of one
what a bunch of greedy bastards
still holy shit i am exited
(please be 3ds)

It's not. It is already confirmed to be DS :(
fuck

also this is causing such mixed emotions

Triple type would be interesting...Ice/Electric/Dragon = What's Up, though it's probably way out of the question.

Wow.

I have mixed emotions right now. I of course am pretty happy for it! It's great to have a new Pokemon game come. Here is my wish list for this
BattleStar's Wish list
1. More storyline
2. Move tutors. Make certain Pokemon more comeptitive my viable
3. A battle Fronteir
4. Wifi plaza
5. More area
6. Gym Leader rematch
7. More stuff!

However on my other Emotinal spectrum, I am a bit disappointed in game freak. This is starting to become highway theft seriously making two versions?!? I no doubt will still buy one. I really hope there are major improvements.

Thank god allmighty they aren't 3ds exclusives.

Yet another theory here. What if there's some sort of event/tutor/thingie to teach Cold Flare / Bolt to Reshiram and Zekrom, and they change formes thanks to this moves? Kinda like Meloetta or Rotom apps. Seriously guys, I really think these are NOT kyurem formes.

It would be more intresting if one of the games was for DS and the other 3DS. At least then they'd be more variety.

Also, I doubt the games will be a Hoenn-Isshu crossover but we can always dream, right?

Yet another theory here. What if there's some sort of event/tutor/thingie to teach Cold Flare / Bolt to Reshiram and Zekrom, and they change formes thanks to this moves? Kinda like Meloetta or Rotom apps. Seriously guys, I really think these are NOT kyurem formes.
Reshiram and Zekrom don't have the placeholder programmed in them to get new formes. Kyurem does.

They should have made these games for the 3DS exclusively. DS is already obsolete. They are probably just going to rehash the same story again, this time with Kyurem. If something else new pops up, I'd probably buy into it, but right now, the only thing I think Gamefreak is appealing to is little kids with money.

I wonder if there will be version exclusive move tutors...

For example, you can get DynamicPunch in Pokemon Black 2 while you can get Zap Cannon in Pokemon White 2.

What I think some people haven't noticed is that these are numbered, implying they're sequels. Sure, implications go either way, but seems likely that they're expanding the story, not redoing it.

As for ingame functions they may add, I hope for Battle Factory and tutors.

Reshiram and Zekrom don't have the placeholder programmed in them to get new formes. Kyurem does.
You have a point.

They should have made these games for the 3DS exclusively. DS is already obsolete.
I don't mean to sound rude but idgaf. I'm not wasting 300 dollars for a 3ds and pokemon games. Especially since all I would use it for are Pokemon games. So yeah, I'm happy it's NOT 3ds.

They are probably just going to rehash the same story again,
They'be been doing this since pokémon yellow

this time with Kyurem.
Pokemon emerald

If something else new pops up, I'd probably buy into it, but right now, the only thing I think Gamefreak is appealing to is little kids with money.
Thus I'm happy it's not 3ds. Besides we don't know they'll rehash the plot, ya know. They're sequels, not remakes.

It's all clear now.

N flied to Hoenn.
Giovanni is probably gonna escape with Reshiram too, and you gotta take Kyurem with you in Hoenn.

And before you say "Team Rocket is dead", explain why the anime featured a redesigned outfit for Jessie & James and the last Rocket Grunt from HGSS is in BW1. It's gonna happen.

@All saying "Waah, they're just appealing to kids! They're in it for the money!"
1. Hi. Pokemon is, first and foremost, a franchise. In fact, its one of the most lucrative video game franchises in the world. MADE BY A COMPANY. No SHIT they're in it for the money! -.-
2. This

Also, @ the poster for the new movie... Dafuq is with all the Cryogonal? Do we have another Zero on our hands?

Tolan

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
I'm thinking it will be like the original Pokemon Mystery Dungeons. One for DS, and one for 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)