A Year of Rainstall (1 on PBC, 12 on Beta, 1 on Smogon) by Porii Sames

OK, looks like I was a little off. The spread would actually be 252 HP / 144 Def / 112 SpD with a calm nature. Not sure if you want to lose that much defense though--but might be worth it given the prevalence of chandelure.

thx! :D

Thx for the EVs too, will need em for Gastro vs. Chandy.

ATM testing a specially defensive Jellicent (Max Max) with Scald, HP Electric, Hail, and Recover. 100% utility counter? I think so. But it's the only thing I can think of that beats all the threats I'm worried about.

Porii, I totally forgot to comment on this dood :|. Haven't played it for a while, since you try to battle me with your sun arch and stuff, but I remember losing o it whenever I wasnt using rain. I believe you added an hp electric jelli, so I wont go on about manaphy prob...or was that just your hail? Oh well, but overall great team for sure. :)

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Great team my friend! I'm looking forward to posting our warstory featuring it in the near future. The operation of the team relies on knowing exactly what to keep alive at all costs, and it does a pretty good job of that. Your fucking Amoongus was a bitch. Your only real weakness is Manaphy - the bane of Rainstall. I'm trying to figure out if some form of Raikou as your 6th Pokemon (or even Thundurus) would be enough as a check - but that would require you sacrificing something I guess every time Manaphy is out >.<. How has your Jellicent worked against non 3 attack versions? Aside from that weakness, it's a pretty awesome team :) Luvdisc from me!

Jellicent has worked out fine, which means basically this team has no weaknesses if you play it perfectly xD.

THX for the rates and stuff, means a lot coming from you xD.

Lavos

Banned deucer.
Porii my hoe. Been a while. Dis team hoe...I luvs it. You played me so many times with it. Despite the fact that I usually won, it's a good team. BUT DUDE WTF?! YOU DROPPED KELDEO FOR GASTRODON? :[

what. the. hell.

Dude that's not okay. Keldeo was so much better. Put it back right now! >:O

anyways great team blah blah etc. <333

Lol I need to beat Manaphy at some point or another and Keldeo just kinda sped up my battles and rarely won them for me. It's cool at times to beat other rainstalls but now I just play it so well that I just..beat other rainstalls lol.

I think you may be missing the point of Gastro.

Gastro is used STRICTLY for Gyarados and Rachi. Like, that's it. If it does something else, it rarely matters anyways. I have Skarm + Amoonguss + Rain, which handles just about any Dragon set whatsoever.

Thx tho, lol. Bromie.
Lol yeah missed that part broseph awesome team! xD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)