1. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

A Year of Rainstall (1 on PBC, 12 on Beta, 1 on Smogon) by Porii Sames

Discussion in 'BW OU Teams' started by Porii Sames, Mar 4, 2012.

1. Kidogo

Kidogo

OK, looks like I was a little off. The spread would actually be 252 HP / 144 Def / 112 SpD with a calm nature. Not sure if you want to lose that much defense though--but might be worth it given the prevalence of chandelure.
  2. Jimbon

Jimbon FAKE TRAIN
    is a Team Rater Alumnus

Fantastic team, I remember you wrecking me with this on an alt. Luvdisc'd. :]
  3. Porii Sames

Porii Sames

thx! :D

Thx for the EVs too, will need em for Gastro vs. Chandy.

ATM testing a specially defensive Jellicent (Max Max) with Scald, HP Electric, Hail, and Recover. 100% utility counter? I think so. But it's the only thing I can think of that beats all the threats I'm worried about.
  4. Wildwind

Wildwind

Porii, I totally forgot to comment on this dood :|. Haven't played it for a while, since you try to battle me with your sun arch and stuff, but I remember losing o it whenever I wasnt using rain. I believe you added an hp electric jelli, so I wont go on about manaphy prob...or was that just your hail? Oh well, but overall great team for sure. :)
  5. Stallion

Stallion Joe Cool
    is a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winner

Great team my friend! I'm looking forward to posting our warstory featuring it in the near future. The operation of the team relies on knowing exactly what to keep alive at all costs, and it does a pretty good job of that. Your fucking Amoongus was a bitch. Your only real weakness is Manaphy - the bane of Rainstall. I'm trying to figure out if some form of Raikou as your 6th Pokemon (or even Thundurus) would be enough as a check - but that would require you sacrificing something I guess every time Manaphy is out >.<. How has your Jellicent worked against non 3 attack versions? Aside from that weakness, it's a pretty awesome team :) Luvdisc from me!
  6. Porii Sames

Porii Sames

Jellicent has worked out fine, which means basically this team has no weaknesses if you play it perfectly xD.

THX for the rates and stuff, means a lot coming from you xD.
  7. Lavos Spawn

Lavos Spawn
    is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winner

Porii my hoe. Been a while. Dis team hoe...I luvs it. You played me so many times with it. Despite the fact that I usually won, it's a good team. BUT DUDE WTF?! YOU DROPPED KELDEO FOR GASTRODON? :[

what. the. hell.

Dude that's not okay. Keldeo was so much better. Put it back right now! >:O

anyways great team blah blah etc. <333
  8. Porii Sames

Porii Sames

Lol I need to beat Manaphy at some point or another and Keldeo just kinda sped up my battles and rarely won them for me. It's cool at times to beat other rainstalls but now I just play it so well that I just..beat other rainstalls lol.
  9. Unchained1

Unchained1

Lol yeah missed that part broseph awesome team! xD
  10. Porii Sames

Porii Sames

Yeah Gastro's redundant now tho since Jelly beats everything it's supposed to in addition to spinblocking and occasionally screwing up sun teams with Hail, should probably update the main RMT...eh.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)