nj art

Nastyjungle

JACKED and sassy
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
i havent put anything in this thread non tegaki in so long.......... so here is a sketch of bolin

bolin is fucking cute ok

HellaHellaStyle

The ROCKST☆R connoisseur
is an Artist Alumnus
Was waiting forever to see more art from you! Your lines always make me envious.

Oh god, no! Spoilers (I looked this character up on Google)!

I haven't seen much of the Korra characters. In fact, she's the only character I'm even remotely familiar with. Dat definition...

... I'd let her beat me up.

Yeah, anyway...

I didn't know you were an Avatar fan. That show is the bomb. After buying the DVD collection of Avatar: The Last Airbender, I must have watched it all the way through like, 5 times (one or two of the times was on the PS3's 1.5x speed option). I don't think I can say that about any cartoon series that ran that long. Sokka was so legit. Although, Iroh, Zuko, Toph and Katara are all up there, too.

eep you like avatar

please make a korra destroyin and shiz or at least with her polar bear dog

that would make me happy ;~;

Nastyjungle

JACKED and sassy
ggguuuurrrghh

i like, never watched avatar when it was on
and then korra came out and i decided to watch the series because korra looked so great
aaauuuurrgg i fell in love
it was so awesome
i watched all 3 seasons in a week.... it was like all i did over spring break
but ahhh it was so good
i loved watching zuko and aang grow like they did
aang is probably my favorite, but iroh is a close second
but aaahh i hate myself for not watching it when it was on because it is seriously so great
im so excited for korra to start now, ive already fallen in love with bolin, and korra is so so kick ass

haha man i just had so much fun watching it and im so excited now!!

also your lines are way sexier than mine idk what youre talking about haha

Nastyjungle

JACKED and sassy
posting fetish art in my smogon thread makes me realize how much i just dont care anymore

anyways i drew this for a friends birthday

I don't share the fetish, but fortunately I don't have to to think that's awesome

I am fascinated by the form, colors, and details, my favorites especially are where that arm meets the hip/side

and of course thick outlines fill me with joy, really well done imo :)

I also think it's fine if anyone thinks I am just sucking up or whatever; I am pretty sure I am done caring about that

I am so happy you posted this

PK Gaming

Persona 5
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
ggguuuurrrghh

i like, never watched avatar when it was on
and then korra came out and i decided to watch the series because korra looked so great
aaauuuurrgg i fell in love
it was so awesome
i watched all 3 seasons in a week.... it was like all i did over spring break
but ahhh it was so good
i loved watching zuko and aang grow like they did
aang is probably my favorite, but iroh is a close second
but aaahh i hate myself for not watching it when it was on because it is seriously so great
im so excited for korra to start now, ive already fallen in love with bolin, and korra is so so kick ass

haha man i just had so much fun watching it and im so excited now!!

also your lines are way sexier than mine idk what youre talking about haha
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JzEty69PiQ <---- Nastyjungle

Oglemi

Borf
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

That Piloswine oh my fucking god that Piloswine

NJ I've told you i love you right? i just aaaaaa

i think I squeed out loud

Nastyjungle

JACKED and sassy
welcome to a large post

anyways I made this for zracknel's birthday it's 22x28 inches and done in watercolor and ink

hb big guy!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)