Ask a simple question, get a simple answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Works like a combined version of Counter/Mirror coat, but without the priority modifier. It fails if it goes first. Luckily Shieldon is so slow lolz.

2. Sorry not sure.

3. 1.3x or 30%

4. Yes. It is doubled.

Should I use one of these Elekids or breed for more? (All Adamant) Which one should I use?

1/25/19/4/27/5

22/11/5/5/8/14

28/6/19/22/9/5

1/25/19/4/19/14

0/25/30/4/25/0

23/17/10/4/16/14

Slot Game

Which is the best out of those six though? (In case I'm too lazy to make more)
It belongs more in the look what i bred thread, they could help you out more.

The first is the best, but they're all pretty terrible. If they have higher attack, its 0 speed and vice versa.

If you goof around on the slots (search the forum, not sure if anyone found a definite method of triggering it, maybe three of one of the higher-counting things in a row?) you may end up with a clefairy appearing. It will point to the left, right, or center. If clefairy appears, don't stop the slots left-to-right, stop them in the order clefairy says.

In this case, you'll almost always get three of a kind of one of the low-counting things. You'll get coins this way, though in my opinion it takes forever. I don't know what triggers clefairy going away...you're supposed to not stop the slots when the moon is red or something, and if you do enough wins in a row with clefairy out you'll get another round, or something.

Talk to people in the game place, and try playing around with it. :P

And... you need to get... 10 CLEFAIRIES IN A ROW?!?!?!?!!?

Man that's impossible, I've spent more than 100 coins and I didn't get at least one!

Is there any kind of trick or tip to do it? And can you get multiple TMs?

Since when can U-Turn flinch?

Okay, here I am, on WiFi BT, and... my U-Turn flinches?! Here's the battle

I send out Ambipom @ Wide Lens.
Trainer sends out Charizard
Ambipom uses Fake Out!
Charizard Flinches!
Ambipom uses U-Turn!
Switches to Sharpedo @ Razor Fang.
Charizard Flinches!

So... is this because the Sharpedo had razor fang, or can U-Turn flinch on it's own?

A Clefairy somehow appeared on my screen and after I got three "7" I suddenly got 15 bonuses.

What does it mean, what does it have with the TM thing?

Hey Flashfox, some pokemon like Kanghakan got a new trait (which I can't remind the name) and with this trait they can hit Ghosts with Normal and Fighting moves.

You better search which pokemon has this trait to be careful with your gengar.

Hey Flashfox, some pokemon like Kanghakan got a new trait (which I can't remind the name) and with this trait they can hit Ghosts with Normal and Fighting moves.

You better search which pokemon has this trait to be careful with your gengar.
The Ability is called "Scrappy" and only Kangaskhan and Miltank can posess it.

Does someone know why do the Clefairy disappear on the game slot bonus? I got the 7th clefairy and did everything right, but suddenly it disappeared!

If you make it through 10 rounds of clefairy (I have no clue why it vanishes) apparently you can talk to one of the game building people at the counter and get the explosion TM.

I don't know if you can get more than one.

I have a Jirachi with the following EV spread that I'm planning on using as a supporter, but should I use Phuquoph's spread, or stick with the one it already has?

Jirachi
@ Nothing. Level 40.
Impish Nature
EVs: 252 Hp/ 120 Defense/ 138 Speed.
IVs: 31 Hp/ 27 Atk/31 Def/ 18 SAtk/ 25 SDef/ 31 Spd
Moveset: Wish, Reflect, Zen Headbutt, U-turn

Thanks in advance guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)