Social The Smogon Photo Album

Hugendugen

Noam Chompsky.
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Went to Sydney and spent the last few days hanging out with poppy. Also met up with fellow ocn'ers and all round top blokes playa and the man himself: Earthworm.

struggling to fit into the photo (poppy, me, earthworm left to right)

sharing a brew with my main man pop

artsy~

playa lookin smooth and Earthworm patriotic as ever xD

pops and I took on the 'Crazy Wings Challenge'. We came, we saw, we conquered. Those are tears of victory.

we're just tired. I swear!

cheers poppy for letting me stay, that was an insane amount of fun

Dozz

Has anyone in this family ever seen a chicken?
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I often look decidedly unimpressed in photos but I thought this one was appropriate, as it was taken at Paris VGC

Oglemi

Borf
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
can't tell if hoverhanding or not

also i'm extremely jealous, that restaurant looks like it has good food for which Sarenji to pay for the meal

matthew where are you still planning on going on this roadtrip of yours?

Matthew

I love weather; Sun for days
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hopefully! This trip to California was mostly to test to see if my old '92 Jeep Wrangler could actually make such a journey, which it did. So I hopefully will be going 'round country this summer??

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Fuck you Lucas for having an OCNcon right as my money is at its lowest. I think you should all come to Canberra so me and Huge don't have to do any travelling ^_^. Hope it was fun guys, Playa drunk calling me at 3 am panicking cause he didn't have Huge's number the night before was definitely a highlight.

Hugendugen

Noam Chompsky.
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
As the upstanding gentleman that I am, most definitely not.

lol Luca, I think we may have had trouble fitting two people on Poppy's tiny yoga mat. But okay, it's decided, ocn meetup in Canberra. Party at my place and everyone's invited.

Even Frizy.

Despite the smell.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)