List of Released Dream World Pokemon Mark II

This is the same conclusion that I have come to also. I want to test this, but my Giant Chasm spot just flat out refuse to respawn.

Bond697

Dies, died, will die.
Probably, Hidden hollow's next pokemon (or item, or hidden item) is set when you get the last item. i've already saved next to a hollow that have anything, turned off, when i turned on again, it has a set pokemon. I reset the game, and it has the same pokemon, with the same gender.
are you saying that you're saving next to an empty hollow and it always has the same thing generated the next time, or...?

atsync

Where the "intelligence" of TRAINERS is put to the test!
is a Pokemon Researcheris a Contributor to Smogon
Right so I did Ground (Marowak) on my Black cart and got the following results:

Cave: 38
Mountain: 37
Forest: 11
Manor: 7

No sea or sky do to insufficient points.

But I think it's possible that Ground is like Steel and favours 2 areas (coincidently the same areas). Might try Ground again tomorrow.

EDIT: serebii is reporting Tympole, Cottonee, Petilil, Shelmet and Karrablast in Pleasant Forest. Might be something for BW2 players to look into.

Tucked in a Pidgeot, here are the results

18 x Windswept Sky (60%)
4 x Plesant Forest (13%)
3 x Spooky Manor (10%)
2 x Rugged Mountain (7%)
2 x Icy Cave (7%)
1 x Sparling Sea (3%)

Total Trips: 30

So yeah, they do favor sky.

Also what exactly was tested before the Icy cave was implemented? Do you think there was a chance a preference was changed?

Code:
2012-06-29 11:00:18.485000
Pleasant Forest
Pokemon - 114 モンジャラ (M タネばくだん)
Pokemon - 548 チュリネ    (F あまえる)
Pokemon -  77 ポニータ    (M ねっぷう)
Pokemon - 191 ヒマナッツ (F あまいかおり)
Pokemon - 261 ポチエナ    (M あくのはどう)
Pokemon - 115 ガルーラ    (F ドレインパンチ)
Pokemon -  83 カモネギ    (F はねやすめ)
Pokemon - 546 モンメン    (M なやみのタネ)
Pokemon - 535 オタマロ    (M だいちのちから)
Pokemon - 588 カブルモ    (M むしくい)
Item - 159 フィラのみ
Item - 149 クラボのみ
Item - 155 オレンのみ
Item - 155 オレンのみ
Item -  26 いいキズぐすり
Item - 151 モモンのみ
Pokemon - 616 チョボマキ (F バトンタッチ)

Icy Cave
Pokemon - 293 ゴニョニョ (M がむしゃら)
Pokemon - 104 カラカラ    (F けたぐり)
Pokemon - 304 ココドラ    (F がむしゃら)
Pokemon - 529 モグリュー (M きんぞくおん)
Pokemon -  95 イワーク    (F ステルスロック)
Pokemon - 343 ヤジロン    (- しねんのずつき)
Item - 154 ヒメリのみ
Item - 183 ベリブのみ
Item - 181 カイスのみ
Item - 154 ヒメリのみ
Item -  13 ダークボール
Item - 560 ゴーストジュエル
Pokemon - 621 クリムガン (M ふいうち)

Icy Cave
Pokemon -  74 イシツブテ (M ステルスロック)
Pokemon -  27 サンド       (M いかりのまえば)
Pokemon - 459 ユキカブリ (M ギガドレイン)
Pokemon - 529 モグリュー (F きんぞくおん)
Pokemon - 337 ルナトーン (- だいちのちから)
Pokemon - 343 ヤジロン    (- じゅうりょく)
Item - 181 カイスのみ
Item - 552 こおりのジュエル
Item - 181 カイスのみ
Item - 558 むしのジュエル
Item - 182 ドリのみ
Item - 154 ヒメリのみ
Pokemon - 621 クリムガン (M ふいうち)

Spooky Manor
Pokemon - 122 バリヤード (F スキルスワップ)
Pokemon - 624 コマタナ    (M サイコカッター)
Pokemon - 167 イトマル    (M むしくい)
Pokemon - 200 ムウマ       (M みちづれ)
Pokemon - 325 バネブー    (M リサイクル)
Pokemon - 605 リグレー    (M バリアー)
Pokemon - 434 スカンプー (F イカサマ)
Pokemon - 358 チリーン    (F ハイパーボイス)
Item - 164 ズリのみ
Item -  46 タウリン
Item - 166 ナナのみ
Item - 157 ラムのみ
Item - 166 ナナのみ
Item -  48 インドメタシン

Windswept Sky
Pokemon - 397 ムクバード (M フェザーダンス)
Pokemon - 207 グライガー (F おいかぜ)
Pokemon -  16 ポッポ       (M ひみつのちから)
Pokemon - 225 デリバード (M きあいパンチ)
Pokemon - 225 デリバード (F きあいパンチ)
Pokemon - 519 マメパト    (M さいみんじゅつ)
Pokemon - 580 コアルヒー (M さきどり)
Pokemon - 193 ヤンヤンマ (F フェイント)
Pokemon - 165 レディバ    (F むしくい)
Pokemon - 561 シンボラー (M アシストパワー)
Item - 162 バンジのみ
Item - 156 キーのみ
Item - 171 タポルのみ
Item - 156 キーのみ
Item - 153 ナナシのみ
Item - 162 バンジのみ
Also, type determining island might also depend on if you're using original BW and BW2 since they're different island ids on the website. Maybe that's why my ground for bw2 was 90-10

I don't know where to ask this but if you leave before reaching the tree, does the game count it as a run? Because apparently you can only have so many in one hour, and I would like to meet enough to get females.

I don't know where to ask this but if you leave before reaching the tree, does the game count it as a run? Because apparently you can only have so many in one hour, and I would like to meet enough to get females.
yeah just do the run as many times as you wish, the last time doing the run offer a berry at the tree and get the pokemon you wish

As long as you enter it counts as a run. So you can waste your attempts by, say, entering and leaving immediately a few times. But you can leave just before the tree and it'd make no difference compared to reaching the tree proper.

atsync

Translating these:

Female Petilil with Charm (egg move)
Male Cottonee with Worry Seed (5th gen move tutor/egg move)
Male Tympole with Earth Power (egg move/5th gen move tutor)
Male Karrablast with Bug Bite (egg move/5th gen move tutor)
Female Shelmet with Baton Pass (egg move)

Hey guys, if we could get picture of females from the hidden hollows, that would be great to help provide photo evidence of them existing.

List of serebii's hidden hollow pokemon we dont have female pics for:
Beedrill
Venonat
Muk
Pinsir
Heracross
Pelipper
Nosepass
Zangoose
Seviper
Combee
Watchog
Herdier
Liepard
Zebstrika
Levanny
Garbador
Mincinno
Emolga
Cubchoo
Mienfoo
Bouffalant

Stellar

of the Distant Past
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
I have a female Leavanny, I'll upload a picture in a minute.

EDIT: Sorry for the low quality, unlike most people, I'm not playing on an emulator.

I posted Female Combee before, and I thought someone else had posted a Female Watchog but if not here's one I found.
Just came here to confirm DW F Combee in the Lostlorn Forest Hidden Hollow.

(yes I'm using a partial english patch for items/moves/abilities, makes playing through easier)

atsync

Since we are almost done with testing the effects of single types (Ground and Steel are still a bit wierd though), I decided to try out a dual type pokemon. Today I used Lanturn, a Water/Electric. Keeping in mind that we have Water favouring the Sea and Electric favouring the Forest, I got the following:

Sea: 53 (36%)
Forest: 41 (28%)
Manor: 20 (14%)
Mountain: 17 (12%)
Sky: 8 (5%)
Cave: 8 (5%)

I would be more convinced if Sea and Forest were a bit closer together, and I should say that they were literally neck and neck for a while before I got a massive surge of Sea towards the end, but these results seem to suggest that for dual type pokemon, both types are taken into account when deciding which area to favour. I guess this would also explain Dustox, who has 2 types favouring the same area.

I'm gonna test this more though (not sure if I'll use Lanturn again or something else though).

Since we are almost done with testing the effects of single types (Ground and Steel are still a bit wierd though), I decided to try out a dual type pokemon. Today I used Lanturn, a Water/Electric. Keeping in mind that we have Water favouring the Sea and Electric favouring the Forest, I got the following:

Sea: 53 (36%)
Forest: 41 (28%)
Manor: 20 (14%)
Mountain: 17 (12%)
Sky: 8 (5%)
Cave: 8 (5%)

I would be more convinced if Sea and Forest were a bit closer together, and I should say that they were literally neck and neck for a while before I got a massive surge of Sea towards the end, but these results seem to suggest that for dual type pokemon, both types are taken into account when deciding which area to favour. I guess this would also explain Dustox, who has 2 types favouring the same area.

I'm gonna test this more though (not sure if I'll use Lanturn again or something else though).
TBH I had that same theory, that duel typing affects the areas that the Pokemon wants to go to, otherwise how can one want to go to sky since only tuck in flyer is Arceus and not everyone has that.

Which is why since normal or dragon has no preference, the flying will take over and make it want to go to sky. or at least thats how my thought process went, still its good to see some results supporting my theory.

atsync

On my Black account (the one with low points), I got the following results after tucking in Volcarona (Bug/Fire):

Forest: 49 (34%)
Mountain: 52 (36%)
Manor: 22 (15%)
Cave: 22 (15%)

This fits in well with what I found with Lanturn. Both types come into play for dual type pokemon, and the effect of each type seems to be about equal. At least, that's how I see it from my 2 runs with dual types...

So. Level 10-15 Herdier.

I always get a laugh out of evolved pokémon that are below the level they're supposed to evolve at.

What's with all the repeat listings though? If you don't mind me asking.

I don't know where are the 20 hidden hollow. I know that have 2 hidden hollow on Route 3 and 13, abudant Shrine and in Pinwheel forest, but where is the last hollow?

I heard someone say that they got really unlucky with a psychic type not sending them to the manor a few pages ago, so id thought id try to test it. I sent in a slowbro (W1 account) and this is the results i got

20 x Sparkling Sea
9 x Spooky Manor
5 x Icy Cave
4 x Windskept sky
4 x Rugged Mountain
3 x Plesant Forest

Total Trips: 45

Not sure if random chance favored water that much or psychic doesn't favor the manor at all.

I heard someone say that they got really unlucky with a psychic type not sending them to the manor a few pages ago, so id thought id try to test it. I sent in a slowbro (W1 account) and this is the results i got

20 x Sparkling Sea
9 x Spooky Manor
5 x Icy Cave
4 x Windskept sky
4 x Rugged Mountain
3 x Plesant Forest

Total Trips: 45

Not sure if random chance favored water that much or psychic doesn't favor the manor at all.
lol you do realise that Slowbro is also a Water type right?

Psychics do favour the manor, my Chimecho can vouch for that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)