Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

articless, take an eevee and name it whatever you want. This eevee could turn out one of 5 ways:

This Eevee must be evolved into a Jolteon. He wants to be the very fastest, and so must solo Elesa and her array of quick pokemon. He also must solo any other Jolteon in an attempt to be the best. he beielves that speed is most important, so must always know a priority move.

this eevee must be evolved into Flareon. This Flareon has always wanted to be a flareon, and was made fun of for it as a kid, since it can't very well utilize its high attack stat. he still believes that pure force is the most important, though. He must know 2 move with a BP of 120 or more, and must solo a gym leader with them. He must have at least one physical attacking move.

This Eevee must be evolved into espeon. This Espeon knows what is important in battle, and that is strategy. He must know one STAB move, one non STAB move, and two status moves at all times. He believes that strategy can overcome anything, and so must solo Burgh. He must also solo one of Shauntal's pokemon.

This eevee must be evolved into Umbreon. this umbreon knows the importance of a special wall/healer. He must know heal bell ASAP and never forget it.he must know at least one STAB move, and one other status move. He must solo any gym leader, and one E4 pokemon.

This eevee must be evolved into a Vaporeon. This Vaporeon is very upset that he can't have a nature upping his highest stat, and is thus the reject. He hates how he isn't very useful (so he thinks). He must solo Elesa. Here's where it gets fun:

If he successfully soloes Elesa on the first try:
he is now very happy with himself and thinks he is an amzing pokemon worthy of your favoritism. if his health is ever under half, you must heal him right away or he will refuse to battle for three battles. he must solo marlon to show he is the greatest.

if he fails against elesa on the first try:
He is now even more depressed. he must switch out against anything higher levelled than he is, and must never be healed with healing items. he tries to be useful to you, but hates himself for being so bad. he must solo two of ghetsis's pokemon.

if you aren't getting the eevee until castelia garden (i think you said you were breeding though), espeon soloes Drayden instead.

GL;HF!

Espeon65, isn't Vaporeon OU? Also, my vote on your HG mono-type scramble is normal.
Articless, you get a Pikachu with its Light Ball. Must solo at least two gym leaders. Only restriction: no physical moves other than: Quick Attack, Volt Tackle. Ironic that its evolutionary line isn't in the new Unova Dex.

ERMAHGERD I ACTUALLY AM MAKING A POST IN THIS THREAD.

Since it's been way too fucking long, I'm going to start TWWOOOO Scramble challenges... although the second one hasn't been done much.

Challenge #1: A Medium-Hard RED scramble!
-Unable to trade
-All Pokemon must be obtained before challenging Sabrina. Speaking of Sabrina, NO ONE WILL BE SOLOING HER. PERIOD.
-All legendaries will be defeated (except for Mew), so no challenges that would interfere with that
-No challenges that require excessive grinding (don't be stupid when defining excessive). This only applies to directly forcing me to grind. For example, "solo x" is fine while "solo 100 Ratatas before you challenge Brock" is not.

Challenge #2: A Hard Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team Scramble!
-Challenges for starter and partner MUST be of different types, but do not necessarily need to be compatible
-All challenges must be obtainable before entering Magma Cavern
-I would like a squad of 6, but I don't want most of my challenges being "you are not allowed to take x out of the party" unless he/she is the starter/partner.

GO PEOPLE GO

Waterwarrior, I remember you! You get a Pikachu named Sparky for both games. It must know Thunderbolt ASAP. (For Red, it's the TM you get after beating Surge. It must solo him. For MD-Blue, it's a level-up move that must be learned before Magma Cavern. It must use Thunderbolt at least once each on Groudon and Rayquaza.) Good Luck!

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
waterwarrior gets Wasted the Porygon (For Red).

Wasted must solo an E4 Member. That is all, but there is one caveat: You may not use the Nugget Bridge Trick to get the required money to purchase a Porygon.

Have fun.

@pika25 yeah i think and so is espeon. i just didnt think it mattered because all he put was eevee. if it does, he can breed for a certain nature.

@waterwarrior take Dummy the rattata . Dummy isn't very smart, and can only learn level-up moves to the level of 25 and no TMs or HMs. he must solo Erika to evolve, and then can learn level up moves to level 35 and learn 2 TMs and one HM. He must solo every other rattata. After he soloes Koga, he can learn any TM/HM and level up moves to level 50. he must solo one E4 member, and one of your rival's (champion) pokemon. if this is too easy, I can change it to make it harder or even make a different challenge entirely. GL;HF!

Waterwarrior, take Chortle the Charmander. Chortle wants to prove himself, so he wants to solo Gary's Squirtle/evos every time you fight Gary. In fact, he must solo Gary in Cerulean City in order to evolve into a Charmeleon. He also must learn Fly when he's a Charizard, as he has always dreamed of flying and chortling where no Charizard has chortled before. He must also solo Articuno and Moltres when you face them, as he wants to prove himself to be the very best Flying-type ever. He also wanted to learn a move above 120 BP, so when you clear the Elite Four he must have a move like that (so really it's a choice between Hyper Beam and Fire Blast). ¡Buen suerte!

@Waterwarrior:

For your Red challenge take a Sandshrew and name it Samurai. Samuari is a master of cutting techniques, and all his attacks must reflect this! Available moves are: Scratch, Slash, Swift, Fury Swipes, Swords Dance, Double-Edge (SWORD!), Dig (Slicing through the ground I guess? Didn't want to deprive you of STAB) and Cut. He must meat and vanquish Lt. Surge in single combat to prove he is worth to evolve.

Good luck, and geeze man you're taking on so many challenges at once XD be careful not to get overwhelmed!

EDIT: Crap missed the bit about soloing surge in Pika's post. Alright, solo Koga instead- oh for the love of. BLAINE THEN SOLO BLAINE.

I'm out of here >.>

Time to vote again for my HeartGold Monotype Scramble!!!

This time, you can only vote on
Poison(5 votes) and
Normal(4 votes).

I almost threw dark in there, but I thought that those three were such a big part of the poll before that if they were all there, it would be hard to pick a clear winner. So, I just got rid of Dark in the poll. Sorry for people who liked it. I will run the poll until Monday, September 17th.

Now quit reading this and vote!!!

I'll vote for Normal.

Anyway I'm doing Ying yang challange in Platinum.
Ying Yang challenge? Can you specify what that means? Do we give you pokemon to use? If so, reserving a spot.

CrystalDragon said:
Yeah. Like let's say someone gives Dark the ???. Then someone else has to give me Light the ???.
Okay then, here goes: Pick any psychic type that evolves at least once, preferably twice and name it Advanced. Advanced is, well, advanced. He is very smart and ahead of other pokemon his level. He must learn one TM (status or attacking), but only can once he reaches level 10. He feels he is smart enough to figure out a wining strategy withan his moveset. He must solo a gym leader to evolve. He must now learn another TM move, and it must be attacking. He thinks he is very smart, and so wants to solo your Rival the next time you battle him. He must now learn a status move, whether it be a TM or level-up, because he is smart enough to know that you need more than one type of move to be successful. he wants to show off his prowess by soloing another gym. After this, he must learn a more powerful TM to replace his lowest power attacking move learned. he may now evolve again if he has an evolution left. By the time you defeat Cyrus, his movepool must be:
Powerful attacking TM
Attacking move
Status move
TM of any kind

GL;HF!

(Now someone else can start working on a pokemon named Remedial, Dumb, Integrated, etc.)

Wait I have to vote again? Poison! I WANT TO WATCH YOU SUF- *AHEM* I mean, I think it'd be more interesting than a monotype normal run o=D

@CrytalDragon you get a Rock type named "Stone Age". Stone age is still stuck back in the stone age and has no fricken clue what to do with all these newfangled machines and healing potions and what not. As such, he is distrustful of anything modern, meaning he can't use TMs, HMs, or any man-made items. The only healing item he can use is Fresh Water and berries, though he'll allow you to use the Pokemon center primarily because he doesn't know what's going on when he's inside that newfangled Pokeball thing. You can't ever box him though or he'll go mad and kill everyone inside the PC box he's in (YES! You will have to RELEASE THEM ALL! Or just start over from your last save... I'm mostly joking but seriously, no PC for him). These newfangled Steel types also rub him the wrong way, so have him solo every Steel type he can, including Byron's gym. Good luck and have fun!

Good news, everyone!

I decided that my Platinum challange was a little saddening to me. It was hard (shanks guys, I loved the Pokémon, maybe you could recycle them since I didn't finish...?), and also school started shortly thereafter I started so I wasn't really into it. (You can take a look at my "progress").

But I'm back to redeem myself! I would love for you guys to pick some Pokémon for a HEARTGOLD SCRAMBLE for me.
~I am able to trade, but I would rather avoid that trouble.
~I am NOT going to use Chikorita as a starter, but the other two are fine.
~Use fun and creative Pokémon, please. Like usable stuff. (ex. Dunsparce, but not Shuckle/Wobbuffet)
~I WILL NOT be using any long-battle movesets in-game, for all you Shuckle fans. (So basically no Shuckle/Wobbuffet)
~I'll be going ALL THE WAY TO RED with this challange.
~Medium-hard, por favor.

Have fun picking for me! I would love a full party as soon as possible.

Current Pokémon:

@Inanimate Blob:

You get Pikachu, or rather, Ash's Pikachu. Nickname is Godchu. Must be male.

Must be caught as a Pikachu; evolving a Pichu is not allowed.

He can only use moves that have been used by Ash's Pikachu and can be learned by a Pikachu. The full list is: ThunderShock, Thunderbolt, Agility, Quick Attack, Thunder, and Iron Tail. (Note that Volt Tackle is not on the list as it requires breeding.)

He cannot evolve for obvious reasons.

Must solo Lt. Surge, Red's Pikachu, and Red's Venusaur.

inanimate blob, you get Recycled because I am uncreative NoGrass the Totidle. It knows of his horrid weakness to Grass, and wants to stay away from them as much as possible. However, it wants to conquer its fear, so it needs to solo 10 Grass types to evolve into Croconaw and 25 more to evolve into Feraligatr. 5 of the 10 solos for Croconaw and 15 of the 25 for Feraligatr must be on Trainer-owned Pokemon (any Trainer will do, including rematches). However, after those solos, it can never fight a Grass type again, for fear it will get mauled because of the type disadvantage. It can never fight your rival's starter if you have any other non-fainted Pokemon. It must solo Chuck as he is stealing perfectly good water and just dumping it on his head like an asshole, and he must solo your rival's Magnemite/Magneton every time as well, for he only cares about his weakness to Grass, and couldn't care less about the Electric type.

OH MY GOD SURGE, STOP BEING SO FUCKING POPULAR, YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE THE FANGIRLS.
Blob, take Reaper the Poliwag. Reaper must reap the soles of 20 normal middle class (non-boss trainer) pokemon to evolve the first time. Reaper only cares about getting souls, and not about you or actually defeating others, so you may not use any status moves or STAB moves except Hypnosis and Water Gun, after which Reaper must switch out. When you evolve into Poliwrath, a team galactic grunt on a spy mission sees it watching him spying, and so kidnaps him for one gym. When he escapes, he is so angry atevil organizations it will solo all poison types. Waterfall is now allowed, but only Physical moves can be used.
inanimate blob, take Fearful the Paras. Fearful knows that when Paras evolve, the fungi on their backs take over and thus, the Parasect become mindless zombies. As such, Fearful is very hesitant about evolving and refuses to do so unless it's convinced that it will retain control of its mind and body, and to do that, it must solo Petrel in the Rocket Warehouse and stay alive throughout the Ariana battle there. It also wants to make sure that it won't be using the mushrooms on its back in any way, so it cannot use any moves that would imply them being used.* It also has to have Dry Skin as its ability, for the above reason.
Unfortunately, when Fearful evolves, it still loses control of its mind and body, and as such, must know 2 of the moves in the below list. Once it learns/relearns those moves, its moveset completely freezes. (In other words, once it learns 2 moves on the list, it can't learn or forget any other moves.) However, Fearful's spirit didn't completely disappear, and it, by the time you get to Kanto, conveys to you the only way for it to have control again: by having it solo Sabrina, who can remove the mushroom's influence, and then soloing Erika, who has the botanical necessary to remove the mushroom's roots while keeping perfectly intact otherwise. After these soloes are completed, Fearful regains control of its mind and body, and no longer fears the mushroom on its back. As such, Fearful's moveset is no longer frozen, meaning you can now teach it whatever you want.

Have fun!

*In case you're wondering, the list of said moves is in the hide tag below. Keep in mind that when Fearful evolves, it must learn 2 of the moves on this list ASAP.
Any Grass-type attack
Poisonpowder
Leech Life
Sludge Bomb
Natural Gift
Blob, take Monoghost (god I hope that fits) the Gastly. This Gastly was picked on by poison types when he was younger, so believes he is only a ghost type. He may not learn any poison type moves, and must solo all trainer-owned psychic and steel types (poisons worst enemies), as long as they don't conflict with another solo. he must solo 10 trainer-owned pokemon of each type to evolve into Haunter. He must solo Jasmine to be able to evolve into Gengar. If you get it worked out with Naix so Fearful doesn't solo will:
then he must also solo Will. he must keep soloing all psychic and steels, and must never learn a single poison type move. Yep!

if you don't, don't worry about it:
he must solo Koga. After this, he realizes poison types aren't that bad. rename him PoisonGhost 9if it doesn't fit, PosonGhost or some variation) He must learn one poison type move ASAP (maybe have a TM on standby). he wants to be the best poison type there is, now. he must solo all steel and psychics that are wild or trainer owned. That being said, of course he has to solo Janine.
Nope!

GL;HF!

EDIT: Okay, so since Naix worked it out, I'll just delete the part about not soloing Will

@Blob
Take a Geodude and name it whatever you please. This Geodude is aghast at all the solos everything else has. Why does everyone insist on facing opponents alone? As such, this Geodude seeks to show your teammates the error of their ways. He refuses to solo any trainer with more than one Pokemon. If you accidentally solo a trainer with more than one Pokemon, Geodude gets ticked at itself and refuses to battle any trainers at all until the next gym leader is beaten. If it accidentally solos a gym leader, it can't be used against trainers until 2 more gym leaders are beaten.

So bottom line is you get a nice unrestricted Geodude... which you can't use nearly as often as you want to. If you need it harder just ask.

@Inanimate Blob:

You get Pikachu, or rather, Ash's Pikachu. Nickname is Godchu. Must be male.

Must be caught as a Pikachu; evolving a Pichu is not allowed.

He can only use moves that have been used by Ash's Pikachu and can be learned by a Pikachu. The full list is: ThunderShock, Thunderbolt, Agility, Quick Attack, Thunder, and Iron Tail. (Note that Volt Tackle is not on the list as it requires breeding.)

He cannot evolve for obvious reasons.

Must solo Lt. Surge, Red's Pikachu, and Red's Venusaur.

@Espeon65 I vote for Poison, because I am cool and that is what we cool people do.

Anyways, I still need one more challenge for my Red Scramble, preferably something that gives me a fighting chance at Brock... (a Charmander, a Rattata, and a Pikachu. Goddamn it.)

EDIT: inanimate blob, you get Recycled because I am uncreative NoGrass the Totidle. It knows of his horrid weakness to Grass, and wants to stay away from them as much as possible. However, it wants to conquer its fear, so it needs to solo 10 Grass types to evolve into Croconaw and 25 more to evolve into Feraligatr. 5 of the 10 solos for Croconaw and 15 of the 25 for Feraligatr must be on Trainer-owned Pokemon (any Trainer will do, including rematches). However, after those solos, it can never fight a Grass type again, for fear it will get mauled because of the type disadvantage. It can never fight your rival's starter if you have any other non-fainted Pokemon. It must solo Chuck as he is stealing perfectly good water and just dumping it on his head like an asshole, and he must solo your rival's Magnemite/Magneton every time as well, for he only cares about his weakness to Grass, and couldn't care less about the Electric type.

OH MY GOD SURGE, STOP BEING SO FUCKING POPULAR, YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE THE FANGIRLS.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 14)