Bug Reports v2.0 (READ OP BEFORE POSTING!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just tried to use Persistent Fidgit in CAP but Persistent does not extend the turns of Trick Room like it should. Not sure about Gravity and Tailwind yet. Will get logs next time.

I wanted to try out Conkeldurr with Foresight / Drain Punch / Mach Punch / Ice Punch. PS tells me that one of the moves is illegal with Mach Punch. I think this is wrong because Drain Punch and Ice Punch are move tutored moves, and Foresight + Mach Punch are egg moves from Hitmonlee (Mach Punch is also an egg move for Hitmonlee).

I've started getting back into playing PS recently, despite my terrible connection on my desktop. Unfortunately, I've been prevented from playing much due to an unfortunate bug. It seems that if you disconnect while you have your move chosen OR if a move is already being made, the match gets stuck on "Waiting for players..." and you are unable to do anything other than talk. When this happens, it doesn't even say you disconnected/reconnected.

Final gambit still KO's the user when the opponent uses protect (when it should fail). Not sure if ghost switching in does the same thing.

Gravity display bug

When you set up any weather, it shows how many turns left it has in the upper left corner, then disappears when it runs out. However, when gravity is up, the message never disappears even when gravity turns expire. This happens everytime. Proof:
(Sandstorm was summoned by sand stream, btw)

Also, if you use entrainment, and then the foe switches out, when the entrained pokemon comes back in has its original ability as expected, but if you hover your mouse over it, it will say it has the ability you gave it with entrainment. I'm not sure if this also happens with skill swap, but it happens every time when "entrainmenting" truant.
Thanks for your time.

I want to report a bug. This needs to be fixed. Chansey should be able to have sesmic toss and counter on the same set. It won't let you in showdown. Please fix this.

Gyarados used Bounce!
Gyarados sprang up!
The foe's Ferrothorn used Power Whip!
The attack of the foe's Ferrothorn missed!
Gyarados restored HP using its Leftovers!
The foe's Ferrothorn restored HP using its Leftovers!
Turn 15

Gyarados used Substitute!
The attack of Gyarados missed!
The foe's Ferrothorn used Power Whip!
The attack of the foe's Ferrothorn missed!
Gyarados restored HP using its Leftovers!
The foe's Ferrothorn restored HP using its Leftovers!

This occurred when I BOUNCE, and then I try to cancel and use SUBSTITUTE instead.
I then bounce into sub, then yeah.. It got all confusing.

This is the game. http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/battle-ou2988669

phoopes

I did it again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
RoA Leader
It helps if you post a log or screenshot of this happening, since it seems highly unlikely to me that something involving a move used as often as Draco Meteor went overlooked.

I've definitely seen White Herb + Draco Meteor working before.

Also, this maybe ought to be in the OP, but the fix to any problem involving a disconnect allowing only talking/showing the wrong perspective etc. is to use the /leavebattle and /joinbattle commands. I believe Zarel mentioned it is caused by a ghost of you before you disconnected.

Scald's secondary effect of burning targets hits almost 100% of the time whereas it should only hit 30% so I think that is bugged. I say this because my 90% hit rate aqua tail misses a lot more than scald doesn't burn.

MJB

Sup Peeps
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnus
Scald's secondary effect of burning targets hits almost 100% of the time whereas it should only hit 30% so I think that is bugged. I say this because my 90% hit rate aqua tail misses a lot more than scald doesn't burn.
This is due to how you perceive it, the human mind is more inclined to remember bad things such as misses then hits. The code is open source so you can check the percentages yourself if you like but they are correct.

All of my moves are shown with their names, but their typing is 'undefined'. For example, on my NU Regice:

Thunder Wave Ice Beam Thunderbolt Rest
undefined undefined undefined undefined

And when I hovered over my Pokemon, it showed it like this, (when they're in the party and alive).

Regice
ClearBody
-ChestoBerry
100% HP (404/404)
-thunderwave
-icebeam
-thunderbolt
-rest

White Kyruem's Fusion Flare Bypasses my Forretress's Sturdy (It has item red card if it helps) and K0s it .... Fix this or ubers will be unfair :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)