Bug Reports v2.0 (READ OP BEFORE POSTING!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

michael

m as in mancy
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
LynxKhan, I moved your post here as it's more appropriate.

Encore / Sleep Talk (and I'd assume Metronome, etc.) cause HP to always be Dark. It's a known bug.

Even though i clicked the 'Look for a battle' button only once, i got stuck with having to do two battles at once. I don't think the issue here is my mouse, as it's just about a month old

edit: the tier was randbats, if that's of any importance

Counter and Mirror Coat reflect damage towards the wrong opponent in doubles. I've had Landorus EQ Wobbuffet who Countered the damage back to a Bronzong that used Toxic on that turn.

Forretress's Moxie raised it's Attack! on turn 7. My Moxie Honchkrow OHKO'ed a 94% Ferrothorn with Superpower. After the stat drops, Honchkrow was forced out by the Ferrothorn's Red Card. Forretress was sent out, the Ferrothorn fainted, and Forretress's Moxie raised its Attack. Here's the replay.

http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou6459113

A couple of ability issues:

Shadow Tag - dual Shadow Tag users should cancel out the ability allowing everybody to switch out but I had a Porygon2 Trace my Shadow Tag and trap my Gothitelle; in addition, I'm finding that I can switch out my second Pokemon freely (while leaving Gothitelle in play) and I'm 99% certain that's not how it works in doubles

Truant - Faking Out a Slaking on turn 1 should cause it to loaf around on turn 2 but I had a Slaking attack on turn 2 instead. I'm guessing the counter for Truant didn't start due to Fake Out but I'm almost positive that's not how it works ingame

Bughouse

Like ships in the night, you're passing me by
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Thanks, Marty. I think that's just GF making a really stupid mistake in their own programming of that effect, but glad to know that PS! has it game-accurate even if it's bizarre.

Hey guys, I don't think Retaliate works properly. On a random match, my slaking used retaliate the turn after a KO of a team-mate and it only dealt like 40%. I made a calculation against a defensive scrafty and it's 78%-91% damage. I think retaliate damage doesn't double after a team-mate dies.

MJB

Sup Peeps
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnus
Hey guys, I don't think Retaliate works properly. On a random match, my slaking used retaliate the turn after a KO of a team-mate and it only dealt like 40%. I made a calculation against a defensive scrafty and it's 78%-91% damage. I think retaliate damage doesn't double after a team-mate dies.
This is known and due to the fact that retaliate isnt implemented yet

If a Pokemon with Moxie hits my Cofagrigus with Mummy, their ability becomes Mummy as expected. But if their Moxie Poke switches out and comes in later on, it still has Mummy as its ability but receives Moxie boosts for KOing my pokemon.

Only Once

this only happened to me once.
In a random Battle, Against a Foe's Mightyena that had used Howl once, (1.5x att) My Arbok's intimidate activated, and its attack did not drop. It clearly had Moxie as it's ability, and I was switching from an Umbreon, so no Pokemon had been defeated.
It wasn't a huge deal, as he used howl again (which did bring it up to 2x, which is when I tried to understand what was happening... much to my avail) and I cannot think of any items that would prevent status lowering without showing activation of the item. Besides, I'm almost positive he had Leftovers.

It's just something I thought I should post
It isn't a big deal, and I ended up losing because He had a Kyurem-Black with outrage, not because of the Mightyena.

My Wynaut used Magic Coat vs a Crustle trapped in Stealth Rock (Encore), but I attacked after it and my Magic Coat didn't work.
Considering that Wynaut doesn't learn Magic Coat, it seems rather likely that you have just mixed it up with Mirror Coat (which reflects special attacks, not status) rather than this being a simulator bug.

When a multihit move gets a Critical Hit, all the hits after that one ignore any defense boost on a Pokemon, which I don't think is supposed to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)