Smogon Wi-Fi Tournament Finals [Won by Bluekikatana]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey nice BlueKiKatana!
I'm glad you managed to win here! I wish I could have been part of the action, but you know work comes first.

Hopefully the next showdown happens on my day off. ^_^'

Hipmonlee

Have a nice day
is a Community Contributoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
Hip was supposed to abuse evasion-passing uber (Celebi) but he was lazy and didn't get his team trained up in time and got eliminated first round because he wasn't prepared. :P

Evasion, eww.
Meh, I used a good team. A combination of a bad team matchup (that woulda happened anyway), some bad decisions and a little bad luck was what cost me.

Have a nice day.

wish I could of been apart of this.. perhaps when I get off my ass and train more than half an hour a day during my break at works.. possibly.

congrats bkk for your win!

This was fun, all-in-all good fun, but it's really a pity to see some people ruin it.

Congrats, Mike. I feel you are the only one to have the privilege to say you won in our "turf." :-P Nobody else. :P Tomorrow is another day, and you guys know it.

Props on rooting out the hackers too guys. Keep that up in these tournaments. I'm sure the players who play honestly with legit Pokemon appreciate the effort.

CTI

black
Congrats BKK, too bad i couldn't compete. =(

On a side note: Looks like you lost first round skarm, haha; I'M NOT AN EASY WIN, SO GO TO HELL.

skarm

I HAVE HOTEL ROOMS
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
On another side note I should probably ban you for being an idiot and obviously trying to provoke me, but I won't. Instead, I'll simply point out that was the incorrect usage of a semicolon.

Also, next time you sign up for something make sure you're there. How hard is it to keep a simple appointment the day after you make it?

CTI

black
Really, i was here for most of it, just not all of it. it stated to be here for ALL of it. I did want to be in this tourney, but my oppointment was unexpected. >=P Go ahead and ban me if you wish.

lol guess yet another by we Vigilants XP,next time i wont let anybody be on the computer but me.Also Ness u didnt fight Radio u fought me

Hip was supposed to abuse evasion-passing uber (Celebi) but he was lazy and didn't get his team trained up in time and got eliminated first round because he wasn't prepared. :P

Evasion, eww.
Hip wasn't bad at all, it was his bad luck that got him. I got off to a hot start, but he made a comeback. Although I had the upper hand at the time(I had 4 Pokemon, he had 3), I pulled off 2 straight flinches with Air Slash from my Yanmega on his Heatran, while getting his Rhyperior to miss twice with Stone Edge after that. All he had left was that Celebi, who was fucked against my Honchkrow because the only attack it had was Psychic.

I am just pissed that I got knocked out by that hacker. Not only did he have the tournament's most boring team(Blissey, Skarmory, Salamence, Garchomp, Tyranitrar) but he hacked as well. I knew something was up when his Garchomp OHKO'ed my Marvel Scale Activated Milotic with Earthquake, and it wasn't a critical hit either.

Wow, I wish I could've competed... I wouldn't have won, but it would've been fun ^_^
I was signed up, but was forced to go to my family's cabin, meh

My team was
Weavile, Clefable/Blaziken(couldn't decide), Ludicolo, Electivire, Gardevoir, Dragonite

Congrats to BKK!

this was immensely fun. i finally get to show off my effort in a tournement. Congratulatiosn to BKK and eveyrone else who made it far. It was very interesting, and despite the slowness of WiFi, it was definaetly more interesting than NetBattle. I can't wait for the next tourney, next time ill just make sure i have a counter to wobbeffet and smeargle passing, =/.

It was immensely fun, wasn't it? Thanks so much to skarm and the rest of the tournament crew for a great time (even though I lost in the first round :PxD). I'm sorry to hear there was a hacker messin' it up. I'd like to say I'm personally quite impressed with the ferocity and quickness this was dealt with.

Anyways, congrats, BlueKi!

Can't wait for tomorrow! ;D

Hey, now I dont feel too bad about being 6-0'd in the second round by Blue

(Though I should have had his Gyara...)

Gratz though, I had fun anyways, but the added stress of finishing up my EV training at 1AM was a little excessive

Well congrats to the finalists and ofcourse to the winner.

But also a big applause imo for skarm,surgo,misty and sonuis for running this as smoothly and quickly as possible. Really big props to you guys.

Hopefully we could this soon again, since it was really fun to participate in.

Now lets hope there will be a warstory or something which would be nice.

Vineon

Fleurdelysé
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
as I have been told after mentionning I wish someone with deeper roots into smogon could have won this, I should shut the fuck up and congratulate the winner.

congratulations bluekikatana, smogon raid completed.

Congrats, BKK.

I probably could could of gone further if I finished my new team, but I had a good match with Sonic. I'll be ready next time.

Havak

I'm the Best. You're a Towel.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Shit. I totally forgot about this and went to a party at a friends instead :( wish I remembered ad could've taken part. Anyway, congrats to the winner, well done everyone including the hosts.

Hopefully I'll be able to make the next one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)