The DPP OU Tournament II - Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Approved by Earthworm

The DPP OU Tournament II

Art by ThatsMyLatios and Funkasaurus

Introduction

With the recent release of Black 2 and White 2, let's take a step back to the metagame we left behind with the release of the new generation. Will the DPP OU veterans return to claim their title, or will we see a newcomer show they can hang with the more established players? Has the tier become frozen in time, or has it evolved into something new? Let's find out.

Tournament Rules

General Rules:
  • This is a single elimination tournament.

• Battles are to be played in a best-of-three format; the first player to win two games advances to the next round.

• The banlist will adhere to Smogon's current tiers and restrictions for 4th Generation OU.

• Battles must be played on Shoddy Battle or Pokemon Online.

• There will be a timeframe of week for each round of the tournament.

• Save your logs in case of discrepencies.

Battle Rules:
  • Evasion Clause

• Sleep Clause

• OHKO Clause

• Species Clause

• Timed Battle
Round 3

Gouki vs Rewer
apologies vs Veteran In Love
199 lives vs Bad Ass
ThatsMyLatios vs Kennen
Living Things vs Chase
Golden Sun vs Bomber92
MarceloDK vs Heist
Marshall.Law vs vrille
Gabranth vs tito
~GreenCore vs Alakapimp
LizardMan vs DestinyUnknown
KidChamelon vs Maaf
CyberOdin vs Masterclass
NightFox vs cristal
TPO3 vs Lavos Spawn
Michael209 vs HellPowna
McMeghan vs panamaxis
Symphonyx64 vs bandicoot
kd24 vs Go10
Zephir vs undisputed
Alice vs M Dragon
Conflict vs BKC
aim vs Fener
WhiteQueen vs CrashinBoomBang

If you believe I made a mistake, please PM me and we'll work it out.

Deadline is Sunday, February 10th at 12pm EST.

VM'd Undisputed.

I was opposed to Villari R2, who hadn't reply to my VM, also his last activity was the 22th January. ^^'

lol i would really like to know how i'm getting an activity loss when I tried my best to contact him and get our match done when he johned me for like a week .

sure sure , good luck hellpowna you're gonna need it to actually play that guy .

VM'd Undisputed.

I was opposed to Villari R2, who hadn't reply to my VM, also his last activity was the 22th January. ^^'
My mistake. I got you.

lol i would really like to know how i'm getting an activity loss when I tried my best to contact him and get our match done when he johned me for like a week .

sure sure , good luck hellpowna you're gonna need it to actually play that guy .
Your match was coin flipped. Maybe you should've posted activity? It wasn't apparent from your VM conversation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)