What's the worst thing you've ever done? (super serious guys don't fuck about)

VKCA

(Virtual Circus Kareoky Act)
One time I killed a kitten guys.
not really intentionally but you know, I was drunk etc.
Walking down a street, rather late at night near a friends house, and I look down an alley, and there it is, this beautiful and pretty little cat. I walk up to it, and she(i'll call it a she for obvious reasons) walks up to me. I stick out my hand and she starts sniffing it. I quickly grab her and pick her up. She starts nuzzling into my neck, and I'm mostly melting at this point. I waved to my friend and was like 'dude check out this cat it's so fucking adorable!!!!'
but no, we didn't have any time for that shit we had fucking things to do man
'fuck that cat man, come on'
so I carry the cat towards my friend, out of the alleyway (foolishly), and towards the intersection at which my friend is standing.
'you can't take that cat all the way to the store you retard put it down'
and instead of taking it back to the alleyway, I put it down right there, on the sidewalk next to the intersection.

me and my companion ventured to the store, then back to his house, forgetting entirely about the cat.

a couple days later he tells me the bad news that his neighbour had relayed to him. That kitten had never been out of that alley way. After I brought her the twenty feet to the intersection she then ran into the traffic, getting hit by a car, and slowly suffering all night into the morning. When her owners noticed she wasn't in their house (which was right beside the alley) or the alley way, they began to look for her. They soon found her injured beyond repair on the corner of their street, and they had to take her to the vet to have her put down.

So, I was directly responsible for the death of a little kitten,

what's the worst thing you've ever done smogon?

VKCA

ps it looked kinda like this

(minus the girl and the tits)

I'm not going to apologize for that page stretch

VKCA

holy shit sal the thief this better be a good fuckin post you cunt I've been waitin long enough

VKCA

:'( fuck you man you made me really sad after reading that
well shit fucker how do you think I feel having actually murdered the kitten instead of just reading about it getting killed D:

my friends and I called a pizza place, ordered a pizza, had it delivered to a place that was closed, called back the pizza place to ask where the pizza was, the delivery guy picked up the phone and said that he waited outside 10 minutes but the place was closed, we assured him that it was open, so he offered to come back, instead we said we would come pick up the pizza instead. and then we pretended to get into a car accident and die.

Being just a generally inadequate older brother in the past and being not much right now because of it, though I'm going to try again

I guess the worst I can say I've done is I've used several women for various reasons (sex, social status, etc).

shade

be sharp, say nowt
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
do you mean you told him on two separate occasions or that you repeated it on one occasion to make it more significant?

cookie

my wish like everyone else is to be seen
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
yeah because I reckon the occasion wouldn't have had quite the same effect as the first

Probably the worst thing I ever did was when I chewed out this lady at a gas station (long story). Basically this dumbass lady was trying to exit the station when there were about 6 or so cars entering it. My mom couldn't back up at all because there were cars behind us. Anyway, this bitch opened her window and called my mom everything in the book. Well, I wasn't about to let her get away with that! So, I opened my window and said some of the filthiest words I have ever said, then finished by giving the lady the finger. I guess I was really mad at the time. :/

Another time, I almost stole a pack of gum at my local grocery store. I didn't really go through with it, though. I put it back on the shelf before I left the store. I'd feel too guilty about doing that sort of thing.

VKCA

i stabbed a raccoon in the middle of the night thinking it was a burglar
one time me and two friends were in a park drinking and one of my friends decided to lure a raccoon towards us (with those green and white gummy frog things), then peed on it.
a couple dozen minutes later two random girls were hanging out with us and one of them picked up the pee raccoon

Crashed my aunts car into a fence, then stuck a screwdriver in the ignition to make it seem like she was robbed. I paid for it though, I hit my face on the wheel when I crashed and busted my lip. I don't think anyone found out it was me.

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
my freshman year of high school i typed out a fake log of a guy i knew confessing to me (via AIM) that he had a crush on a girl in my japanese class, copying his font/color/highlight color and everything, then printed it out and gave it to that girl. i watched her read it over and over and hold it to her chest like it was the best thing in the world.

she was really annoying and so i felt like being a bitch, but oh my god what a terrible thing for me to do, we're friends now and sometimes i think about it like "what the hell was wrong with me??"

edit: also she soon found out that it was me and was just sort of sad about it, but i apologized awkwardly and yeah, shit my teenage self did

Another time, I almost stole a pack of gum at my local grocery store. I didn't really go through with it, though. I put it back on the shelf before I left the store. I'd feel too guilty about doing that sort of thing.
I stole the Mewto vs Mew pokemon movie when I was 10. It was selling for 10p at a junk sale, and I took it... for free. :(

Wow I like this thread, I can talk about the shit I've done. So story time.

I'm going to write stuff of the top of my head, if you find it boring just tell me I'll stop, however I do like story time. Also worth noting basically everything was with the same group of friends.

The most notable and common of my "evil" doings are destroying countless toilets in bars (I have no idea why do I always do this when I'm drunk...), getting banned from 3-4 drinking facilities for different reasons, getting in to pointless fights with people (women were the cause in some cases), crashing a couple of parties, stealing about 500-600 dollars worth of stuff from one of the supermarkets in my home country (this was mainly done by on of my friends) and lastly I probably hurt the feelings of quite a few girls.

I'll post detailed stories just let me get a drink.

Back in primary school, there was this kid who was concerned about me, thinking that I was reacting the wrong way to people picking on me. So he told me to grow up. I took it as a personal attack, so I beat the ever-loving shit out of him. He forgave me pretty quickly, but man, I was quite the asshole back then.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)