What's the worst thing you've ever done? (super serious guys don't fuck about)

I once sprayed some Lysol on a huge spider. I just kinda watched it die, and then felt extremely awful, even though I'm terrified of the things. Ever since I haven't killed a spider, instead I save them by putting them back outside... even though it freaks me out every time, haha.

Once I cleared all of my friends memory cards (PS2, Gamecube) because I got mad at him for beating me at a pokemon battle. I was pissed at him for other things that day, but that was the tipping point I guess. I was like, 12 or 11 at the time?

Felt pretty guilty about it the next day.

Geodude6

Look at my shiny CT!
Not even joking, I lost my copy of sapphire about three years ago... and I'm still looking for it...

>:(?
Probably not you as said friend has no knowledge of this site.
Also he is 15 whereas you are 20. So unless you signed up when you were 7 and lied about your age (which I highly doubt because you're a supermod) I do not know you irl. But my friend's brother is 20, so maybe...

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
edit: birkal i wanna hear the worst thing YOU'VE ever done. inb4 "i lied to my parents once when i was six but i felt really bad and apologized almost instantly! please forgive me smogon D:"
birkal once killed a man

's chances with a lady by serenading her with his music

Probably the worst thing I've ever done is give my sister a large bruise in the arm by punching her after she woke me up in the obnoxious fashion of sitting upon me.

Worst thing that I've done? Well, I can't seem to recall any....... I normally keep myself out of trouble and have the luck to not get myself into it, which I guess is good.

There was this one time though where I think I went a bit too over the top...

When I was really young I couldn't speak english. Yes, I know that most kids can't, but apparently the doctors said that I would never be able to speak full sentences or read or write, which lead to some difficult times when I was 3-5.

Anyways, when I was three there were these two five year olds making fun of me for not being able to talk, and since I couldn't speak to them, my frustration was just building up. So what happened when I couldn't take it? I snapped and began beating up one of 5 year olds, giving him a good run for his money. Obviously I don't think I needed to go that far, which sometimes makes me question what the rest of my childhood was like....

Fortunately I don't have anger management problems (I was tested) and I proved the doctors wrong with the whole speech impediment deal. But still, I feel a bit bad for how violent I was as a toddler...... Not sure if it counts or not, but hey, it's all I've got.

cookie

my wish like everyone else is to be seen
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
left a mouse in bleach and watched as its skin and fur slowly melted off

Some of this is pretty messed up. :<

For me, it'd probably have to be responding to foreign students who are learning English in gibberish and pretending that I'm saying English words that they haven't learned yet. They'd ask what my gibberish meant, I'd provide them with the meaning of a common word, and they started using my gibberish in everyday conversations.

...Oh lol. I made a bully cry in 3rd grade once. I told him his Mom was cheating. I barely understood the concept myself and it was a totally baseless claim, but he made me not like him and it fucking broke him down. His mom called our house a few days later and he made up w/ me though (still werent friends)

Soul Fly

IMMA TEACH YOU WHAT SPLASHIN' MEANS
is a Contributor Alumnus
left a mouse in bleach and watched as its skin and fur slowly melted off
eargh.....

I remember doing something like this accidentally while I was using kleenex to clear up a blocked drain in our bathroom.

When I worked as a paperboy back when I was 12 I stole stuff from the shop everyday while I packed the newspapers into my bag...

When I was younger I pulled out this kid's gameboy cartridge when he was playing and made him lose his saved game. He cried :( I think I bullied him a bit :(

I used to pour salt on slugs and see them shrivel up and foam and die :)

When I was around 7, I put two spiders in a small transparent box, wondering how they would interact. In the end, they got hungry, and started "wrestling" each other. Nothing special happened at first, but a few hours later, I assume one of the spiders got hungry, so it climbed on top of the other spider and started eating it. That spider died immediately, and after I saw what happened, I freaked out and dumped the spider that remained into the toilet bowl.
A friend of mine literally does this for his PhD, minus the toilet dumping out part.

Gonna assume I'm among friends here. The events described below may or may not have occurred several years back.

I was at a rap concert, and there was a girl next to me who was obviously high. I made a move on her, and we started dancing. The "dancing" slowly turned into one-sided groping of her buttocks and genitalia, but she was either enjoying it, or too high to notice.

Yeah that's about the worst thing I've ever done.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)