The Rarelyused Premier League - Week Two

Status
Not open for further replies.

mkizzy

formerly kenny
Won against col49 in an unfortunate timeout (I gave him approx. 15 minutes) :/ sorry friend but claiming victory

confirming, little upset my internet couldn't work with me for a few minutes but that's how it goes. sorry team =(

I hope so, me and my opponent have way diff timezones I believe so I've adjusted mine so i could try and catch him at a reasonable time for him the last day or two but only missed him by around an hour each.

You can have until the end of Sunday, i don't really intend to limit it to exactly one week anyway. But after sunday im starting to look at activity and coinflipping

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
You can have until the end of Sunday, i don't really intend to limit it to exactly one week anyway. But after sunday im starting to look at activity and coinflipping
I don't think I will be facing Celsius on time... he said something about playing on Monday -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)