Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

Snaquaza

KACAW
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
For the 5th time Darknesscrusher, you don't have to solo Chandy anymore, it was just a comment on Chandy is Impossible

biggie

champ
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
So at every turn that Luvdisc is in orange I have to switch out or heal it completely? And I don't really get the inclusion of the second Luvdisc

Snaquaza

KACAW
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
If you switch in to a female pokemon (all others are fainted etc.), you need to get a male Luvdisc to love the female Pokemon, and then those rules are switched so if you switch to a male pokemon there, you need to start over again with a female one, but if you don't want to catch a new, remove the rule, it doesn't matter too much.

And for orange health, you need to follow the steps listed inside the challenge, either keep it in and do some restrictions, switch it out and do the restrictions or heal it completely and do the restrictions, if that is still too hard for orange health, change it to red health, but rather not

Edit: I just saw the social group, why is the name spelled wrong?

biggie

champ
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Alright got it. So if I switch to a female I have to catch a male and use that, with the rules reversed. Actually doesn't seem that bad. I'll do it, keeping it in the orange HP range.

Reserving Tepig for AOPS
AOPS, you get Unloved the Tepig.
Tepig is very sad because he only got one vote in this thread. Tepig wants to know why people hate him. Is it because he is just another Fire/Fighting? To be safe, you should probably solo every fire or fighting you meet. Is it because he is ugly? He must learn Attract ASAP and use it on every female he sees. It is because he is weak? He must never be the lowest-leveled mon in your team. Finally, he hates your bianca and your rival because they did't pick Tepig.
Summary:
Solo all Fire/Fighting Types
Learn attract and use it on all female pokes
Never be lowest leveld mon
Solo Rival+Bianca

Have Fun :D

I am almost done getting pokemon for my White 2 scramble. All I need is one more pokemon. I just need a pokemon obtainable in White or White 2 (counting fossil pokemon excluding tirtuga, but not counting White forest pokemon), but it can not be a darumaka, a tangela, a deino, or a water type.

I am almost done getting pokemon for my White 2 scramble. All I need is one more pokemon. I just need a pokemon obtainable in White or White 2 (counting fossil pokemon excluding tirtuga, but not counting White forest pokemon), but it can not be a darumaka, a tangela, a deino, or a water type.
I'll offer again to give youb a second pokemon if you like

@Snaquaza: Fusion is accepted! (Thank God for the Mew glitch :P)

@Jimera0: Surprise is accepted, though are E4 members included in his possible solos as well as Gyms? I want to make him a Water Charmander, and the only 2 Gyms Charmander's weak against are right at the start. (If Viridian's a Ground Gym, then I'm Mama Cass! :P)

Still 4 Hybrid pokémon needed, folks!

I need 2 more Pokemon for my Ruby scramble. Rules are here
The challanges so far are:

Speedy the Torchic (Snaquaza)
Get a Torchic named Speedy
Torchic likes its Hidden Ability, but knows its frailness
For this it can only attack if it is faster than the opponent

Paddles the Wailmer (Addiethunder)
You get Paddles the Wailmer. Now he is a bit lonely, so he cannot fight at his best! He cannot find the energy for long battles and must be switched out after 5 turns have passed! He has also heard of HSOWA and would like a Skitty Girlfriend, but only if you are in between adventures. You can nickname her what ever you want. During their time together, Paddles must miss out a Gym battle, so he can get some loving! When you return to get him, his girlfriend can stay in daycare, as he will always remember that he has someone close and cheering on the sidelines! After that he would like to Solo one of the Elite Four, to show how far he came!

To Sumarise:
- Paddles the Wailmer.
- Before receiving Girlfriend, He cannot stay in battle longer than 5 rounds.
- If you want for him to continue, catch a Skitty and nickname her.
- After receiving Girlfriend, he can evolve into a Wailord, but must spend the next leg of the journey and Gym Battle in the Daycare with said Girlfriend.
- Finally Solo one of the Elite Four.

Optional:
- If any eggs have appeared, nickname the pokemon inside "Paddles Jr."

Sucker the Lileep
CJorex, take Sucker the Lileep. Lileep is a strange looking Pokémon, and it is a bit dumb. It things his team mates are always endangered: as long as it does not conflict with other challenges, Sucker always switches into battle when a teammate gets hit for Super effective damage. New challenges do no longer take precedent over this rule, except for solo's. As soon as it learns Confuse Ray, it gets confused, and so does the opponent. Sucker uses Confuse Ray as its first move against any opponent it faces, it is just too obsessed with it. It also does not understand Type matchups: It wants to solo 3 Gym Leader Pokemon with attacks it is weak to (do not have to be damaging) ór he cannot hit super effectively. When it overcomes this challenge, it can evolve. As a Cradily, every time it gets hit super effectively, it has to use a support move, to lessen the damage. However, just in the nick of time, it does no longer suck. It wants to help you out by fighting in the Pokemon League. In has to solo two Pokemon that Cradily cannot hurt for super effective damage.

Stubborn the Poochyena
@CJorex, you get a Poochyena named Stubborn. This little bugger doesn't care what you want. It learns whatever moves it wants! You must learn every move it gets by level up, and can only learn 1 HM or TM move... ever. Stubborn stubbornly refuses to let Speedy take the glory and solo Roxanne as you were probably planning to do using Double Kick. Instead IT wants to Solo Roxanne. If you don't do this, then it stubbornly refuses to evolve for the entire game.

One challange is reserved for celever, since I rejected Crossdress, and I also need a flier.

RODAN

Banned deucer.
I decided that I'd do another scramble aswell, Black. Make it a bit hardish but be original. No Darmanitan, Mienshao, Scraggy or Jellicent as I have used those.
k baby, take Chill Out! the cryogonal. he must know attract, but may never use it due to not being able to find true love. any stab move he has must be under 50bp

thats it

I need 3 more pokemon for my white 2 scramble.
ok baby

take Chomper the Raticate, he must only know moves that involve his mouth in some way. he must solo marshall

@Snaquaza: Fusion is accepted! (Thank God for the Mew glitch :P)

@Jimera0: Surprise is accepted, though are E4 members included in his possible solos as well as Gyms? I want to make him a Water Charmander, and the only 2 Gyms Charmander's weak against are right at the start. (If Viridian's a Ground Gym, then I'm Mama Cass! :P)

Still 4 Hybrid pokémon needed, folks!
Sure you can include the E4 members if you want.

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Hitmonleet, take Freakout the Oshawott. Freakout is extremely sensitive to absolutely everything, and must defeat any opponent that damages it in any way. Freakout believes it is allergic to Potions and will not accept them, so you may not use Potions on it. (MooMoo Milk still works!) Freakout must learn Revenge and Retaliate as soon as possible, and must solo one out of every three Team Plasma members you encounter. Good luck!

RODAN

Banned deucer.
aight biggie, take Sally the Numel. Sally the camel has one hump. this means that she may only use one move per battle. if she used flamethrower to take out an ice mon and the next mon is water/fire type, tough luck. also to evolve it must have no ground moves at the time of evolution

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
Reserving for CJorex. But why is the MKII now. WHAT HAPPENED TO THE 3!?

Because biggie yelled at me on irc,
18:55 biggie WHERE'S MY DAMN SCRAMBLEMON
18:55 biggie D:<
I need to give him a mon first. :(

Take bangtheory the voltorb!

No, I'm not talking about the TV show, I'm talking about that thing that made you exist. A little more important in my opinion, but hey. Anyway, this voltorb is a scientist, has always wanted to be a scientist and he is the stereo-typical(ist) scientist you have ever seen. Stereo-typical scientists are always hunchback males, so this voltorb must be male. If at any time voltorb enters a battle with against or with a female pokemon, voltorb must GO BOOM AHAHA!!! because like all scientists, he gets nervous around pretty ladies. He may never engage in a battle against a female gym leader for this exact reason.
He is very interested in the science behind space and stuff like that, he believes that every black pokemon must have some connection with space, and so must solo every one unless it collides with another pokemon's solo. If you run into a black pokemon that is female, then you must switch in because he is examining it, he realizes it is female and BOOM AHAHAH!!!
He may not evolve into electrode until he completes stage 1 of his studies. That is defeating 25 trainer-owned black pokemon.
As an electrode, he finally over-comes his fear of women. This means that he can finally go in on women without blowing up. But now he is not a true scientist, so he explodes on every yellow pokemon, white, grey, electric and steel type pokemon!! Yay!! He also blows up on any male pokemon that aren't toally derpy. :]

Oh, solo wallace, bc he is a glamorous scientist and he wants to be him.

ENJOY SUCKA!!! :D:D:D
(that's what you get for shouting)

19:43 biggie so what happens if
19:43 biggie i'm in battle against a female pokemon
19:43 biggie with no more explosion PP
19:43 biggie wat do

Oh look, I forgot about that! :O
I suppose, if you have no selfdestruct PP left either, you gotta release the dude and catch another one because he got depressed. I also totally forgot to put this in, but items are unnatural except berries and revives, and he is a natural scientist, so he may only have them used on him or held.

Just posting to say I'm starting a Hangout where I'll be playing my Emerald Scramble now!
Link is here: https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/513af42b422edf2ab1a908091f7ccae429577c29?authuser=0&hl=en
Go to the Orange Islands IRC channel for more info in the future.

If you can't watch don't worry, I'm going to try and record and upload it to Youtube, but we'll have to wait and see if I actually get it to work.
Well that didn't work. Uhhh..... so... I'll figure something out. Bandicam go?

Anyway, I'll be starting in around 5 minutes so hurry in if you don't want to miss the start!

(Link to the scramble itself in my signature if you want to see that too)

EDIT:
I've finished the Hangout/livestream/whatever-the-hell-you-want-to-call-it.

I DID record my auido and gameplay footage, if not the live chat from the livestream, and will be posting it (mostly unedited) on Youtube soon (probably overnight). I'll make another post letting you know when it's up.

@arcticblast accepted.
@Rodan sorry, but I'm am not accepting that.Soloing Marshall with only a raticate/rattata is a little to hard for me.
Need two more pokemon!

Yes, that would be great Snaquaza. Could you please give me a flier? It is the only major team component I am missing.

Snaquaza

KACAW
Ok, I was already planning on giving you a flyer

Get a Taillow named Gutsy
As his name implies, he likes doing dangerous things.
1. Can never be directly cured from Status
2. Must use Fly whenever it comes into battle.
3. Must and can only be evolved when it landed missed a Fly.

Once it evolved, it crashed to the ground now and broke a wing, but that wasn't all, it lost also some of its mind, now it is mentally handicapped.
1. Can never use in-battle a flying move.
2. Can never use the highest Base Power attack, attacks with variable base power are excluded.
3. Can't battle while statused.
4. May not change its moves. (To be clear, not in battle, but the moves it had during evolving can't be changed anymore.)

It wing can be healed, if you solo the complete Fortree gym (it is optional) with it, then you earn Winona's respect and she learns you to fly again, however it is still scared of flying, as it crashed so rule 1 is exchanged for this one.
1. Must always use Focus Energy before using a flying type attack in-battle.

Hope this is good, good luck & have fun

Snaquaza, I accept. Although I would be really happy is there was a resolution i.e. the wing healed, but you only do that if you want to and it won't affect the challange too much. Only do it if you want to do me a favor (the challange is just fine as it is; just wanting to see if you would like to expand on it a bit more)

The challanges so far are:

Speedy the Torchic (Snaquaza)
Get a Torchic named Speedy
Torchic likes its Hidden Ability, but knows its frailness
For this it can only attack if it is faster than the opponent

Paddles the Wailmer (Addiethunder)
You get Paddles the Wailmer. Now he is a bit lonely, so he cannot fight at his best! He cannot find the energy for long battles and must be switched out after 5 turns have passed! He has also heard of HSOWA and would like a Skitty Girlfriend, but only if you are in between adventures. You can nickname her what ever you want. During their time together, Paddles must miss out a Gym battle, so he can get some loving! When you return to get him, his girlfriend can stay in daycare, as he will always remember that he has someone close and cheering on the sidelines! After that he would like to Solo one of the Elite Four, to show how far he came!

To Summarize:
- Paddles the Wailmer.
- Before receiving Girlfriend, He cannot stay in battle longer than 5 rounds.
- If you want for him to continue, catch a Skitty and nickname her.
- After receiving Girlfriend, he can evolve into a Wailord, but must spend the next leg of the journey and Gym Battle in the Daycare with said Girlfriend.
- Finally Solo one of the Elite Four.

Optional:
- If any eggs have appeared, nickname the Pokemon inside "Paddles Jr."

Sucker the Lileep (Present)
CJorex, take Sucker the Lileep. Lileep is a strange looking Pokémon, and it is a bit dumb. It things his team mates are always endangered: as long as it does not conflict with other challenges, Sucker always switches into battle when a teammate gets hit for Super effective damage. New challenges do no longer take precedent over this rule, except for solo's. As soon as it learns Confuse Ray, it gets confused, and so does the opponent. Sucker uses Confuse Ray as its first move against any opponent it faces, it is just too obsessed with it. It also does not understand Type matchups: It wants to solo 3 Gym Leader Pokemon with attacks it is weak to (do not have to be damaging) ór he cannot hit super effectively. When it overcomes this challenge, it can evolve. As a Cradily, every time it gets hit super effectively, it has to use a support move, to lessen the damage. However, just in the nick of time, it does no longer suck. It wants to help you out by fighting in the Pokemon League. In has to solo two Pokemon that Cradily cannot hurt for super effective damage.

Stubborn the Poochyena (Jimera0)
@CJorex, you get a Poochyena named Stubborn. This little bugger doesn't care what you want. It learns whatever moves it wants! You must learn every move it gets by level up, and can only learn 1 HM or TM move... ever. Stubborn stubbornly refuses to let Speedy take the glory and solo Roxanne as you were probably planning to do using Double Kick. Instead IT wants to Solo Roxanne. If you don't do this, then it stubbornly refuses to evolve for the entire game.

Gutsy the Taillow (Snaquaza)
Get a Taillow named Gutsy
As his name implies, he likes doing dangerous things.
1. Can never be directly cured from Status
2. Must use Fly whenever it comes into battle.
3. Must and can only be evolved when it landed missed a Fly.

Once it evolved, it crashed to the ground now and broke a wing, but that wasn't all, it lost also some of its mind, now it is mentally handicapped.
1. Can never use in-battle a flying move.
2. Can never use the highest Base Power attack, attacks with variable base power are excluded.
3. Can't battle while statused.
4. May not change its moves.

Its wing can be healed, if you solo the complete Fortree gym (bar Winona)(it is optional) with it, then you earn Winona's respect and she learns you to fly again, however it is still scared of flying, as it crashed so rule 1 is exchanged for this one.
1. Must always use Focus Energy before using a flying type attack in-battle.

Just one more needed; It can be pretty much whatever you want, as long as it doesn't break my difficulty. Judging by what I already have I think something around the fourth gym would be good.

Snaquaza

KACAW
As my platinum scramble is on hold (Stupid Kricketot) and SS is going very slow, I will take an (almost) unruled scramble for Pokemon White 2, the only things I reject are almost impossible challenges, these are.
1. Losing at 20 levels above the opponent. (losing more health than doing)
2. Too much soloing, as soloing 1000 Rock Types with a Yanma. (You get this, don't do this as you don't want to yourself.)(mainly just time consuming things that arent hard or something)
3. Stupid move restrictions as can only use struggle. (I will do calculations to prove my comments with rule 1 and only struggle is banned)
4. No it/party can't be used anymore as I would like a chance to complete all, without one other screwing it
#You get what I mean, I accept a lot, but keep it normal
#Further make it creative
Furthermore, I won't trade besides evolution and I can stop using any Pokemon anytime I want, all givers of the Pokemon that I still have after the E4, allows me to give one restrictionless challange next scramble and reserves a spot for me, so be sure you make it hard, or you feel my wrath.

I would like backstory.

One challange reserved for Present.

Monster by CJorex
Hmm... what to give...

I know, I'll give you Monster the Elekid.
Monster believes that, because of his awesome coverage, Electivire is a monster. As such, Monster wants to have this kind of coverage, but he feels he must prove himself first. He can evolve the first time when he has solo'd one trained pokemon of each of the seventeen types (the type must be the primary type, except for flying-type, where it must be normal/flying). Once this is done, he may evolve. To evolve a second time, he must have four damaging moves of different types, and must solo one pokemon from each of four gym leaders (you can do these restrictions as an Elekid so you can evolve into Electivire sooner). Also, solo one pokemon from each elite four member
This shouldn't be too hard, I think I will complete this

Leech by Present
nah Jimera, hardest scramble challenge is the one that got my lovely supersonic-only Zubat / Yanma, though I stil ldon't know, shiny, how is it going? Oh and BiGGiE, you are welcome.

Anyway Snaquaza, you get Leech the Snivy. This Snivy is a rather unqie one in its species as it, as soon as it reaches level 10, knows its true goal. It does only want to usethe damaging move Wrap. Isn't Leech nice? It wants to make Present's out of everyone. However, it wants something in return, the meanie. It sometimes uses Leech Seed to steal from them, but that is alright with you. Snivy refuses to use any other damaging moves though, it just thinks it is all about giving something and taking something. This leads to spiritual Grows, but only five turns into a fight. When his spirit has grown enough, he sometimes Leers at his opponent, but only when his spirit has grown 2 times. Snivy has such a strong spirit, it is afraid it will lose this upon evolving, therefore it will always stay a Snivy. Snivy does not want to lower itself to training with filthy wild Pokémon, it just refuses to. It will also refuse to battle with Breeders, they stink of low leveled Pokémon. It does enjoy the Stadions though, these are cool. (see what I did there? You can train, once a day. Muhaha). To prove its worth, Leech has to solo one gym leader, one Team Plasma Boss and one Pokémon League member. good luck.

Usage rules:

- Snivy named Leech.
- From level 10 onwards, may only use Wrap and Leech Seed
- Every fifth (10th, 15th etc.) may use Growth.
- May use Leer ones every two times you use Growth.
-Leech cannot evolve
-Leech refuses to battle any wild Pokémon and breeders.
-Leech has to solo a Gym Leader, A Team Plasma Boss and a Pokémon League member.

GLHF

Ps: if you want to do this easy mode, use Eviolite, Leech seed ones and spam healing items. o.o
I think I am able to complete this, hope i have the patience.

Psycho the Azurril
it's oh so psycho so:
It must have the Pure power ability
It refuses to fight higher leveled foes. so only lower leveled cause it's too psycho.
Untill level 15 it can only use splash and tail whip
When level 15 or higher it uses charm and then finishes with bubble
It must learn frustration asap. and can never drop happiness
When you can change his name
it will become : assasin
now he uses splash the first 3 turns and then uses frustration and finishes with bubble
It has solo's elesa (electric gym leader), it may learn substitute.
From then it it uses move in this line:
Substitute (when broken it uses again), 1 time splash, 1 time frustration and finishes with bubble
It will destroy al lower leveled pokemon. (after it is assasin)
just before solo'd elesa: it may remove reurn over frustration and surf over bubble, surf and return have the same restrictions. When it has return it's happiness may drop.
just Before solo'ing elesa it can also evolve and learn bubble beam.
just Before solo'ing the dragon gym leader it may evolve to azumarril. It must solo those 2 gym leaders. After the draogn gym it may learn waterfall.
GL HF
By Naminé
This one should be quite hard, I may forfeit this one.

Snaquaza, you get Amerika the Braviary. This is the Route 4 Monday Braviary with its hidden ability.

Amerika believes anything un-American is useless. He is also deluded into thinking TMs and HMs are Canadian, which means he can't use them. Also, he is a coward and cannot learn Brave Bird unless he solos White Kyurem and Ghetsis.

Once he hits level 54 (the level at which Rufflet normally evolve) the TM/HM restriction is removed. If he is level 54 or above at the end of the game, he must solo three of Caitlin's Pokemon because she originated in a game set outside America.
This goes the good way, I think I will complete this

Snaquaza, take Shen Long the Basculin.

Shen Long once heard the ancient Chinese legend of the carp who swum up a waterfall to become a dragon, and wants this to happen to him. As such, he tells everyone he's a carp. He even made a lil Fu manchu for himself with seaweed!

Rules:

- He must learn the following moves ASAP:
x Aqua Jet: His practice for climbing up waterfalls
x Flail: He knows that Magikarp learn this move, so it must be part of the secret to their transformations.
x Scary Face: All Dragons are intimidating
x Waterfall: For obvious reasons. (You can delete Aqua Jet for this if you want)

- Once he learns Waterfall, he must be the only one to use it outside of battle.

Aside from the above moves, there are challenges he must complete on his journey to Dragonhood:

- He must build up a resistance to Electric & Grass attacks, by surviving a hit from 7 attacks of each type, with a minimum base power of 60. (The same opponent can hit him more than once, but you cannot heal him between attacks)

- Learn the ways of the Carp by soloing 10 Trainer-owned pokémon with only Flail.

- Gain at least 100 Atk EVs, for that Godly Atk stat Dragons are known for.

- Finally, to prove his worth, he must solo 1 fully-evolved Dragon belonging to either Drayden or Iris.

Once he has completed the above tasks, his moveset restrictions are lifted (except for Waterfall). However, he is distraught that his transformation has failed. In his despair, he learns Final Gambit.
Afterwards, he confronts Kyurem, the strongest Dragon, who tells him that his quest is a waste of time. No Basculin can ever become great. They can't learn one Dragon type move, for Arceus's sake! So, he should just accept it & die quietly!

- Being told that his life has basically been a lie, Shen Long has lost all sanity. With nothing left to lose, he plans to kill both himself and Kyurem, who destroyed his last shred of hope.
Solo Kyurem, finishing the battle with Final Gambit.
I think this would be possible

As there is only one challange left, make it as hard as you want as long as it fits the rules, but try to let me not finish it.

Sorry snaquaza, my dad is an attention whore etc. etc. but here is your challenge!!

Take Mario the Nosepass.

Nosepass has always looked to it's evolution probopass with envy. It is mario - your Nosepass' hero - in his pokemon form, but Nosepass actually missed the part where he was told he evolves into probopass. He wants to turn into a probopass by other means and you have to help him figure out what they are.

While walking down an alley he found a bunch of electric types talking about "hooking up" to the machine. Hey? Think this would work? Guess what, it didn't, and your nosepass kinda got his brain hurt by it. He became afraid of electricity... and all other things floating in the air. It makes him extremely afraid of chargestone cave, so you may only battle in there once you manage to discover a way to become a probopass!

Evolve --> Change --> Strange --> Odd --> Even --> Ground --> Earth --> Water --> Drink --> Glass --> Beach --> Sea --> Salt --> Rock --> Hard --> Easy --> Simple --> Basic --> Form --> Shape --> Merge --> Change --> EVOLVE!!!

I have become a fan of word links lately, so that sums up your challenge.

To evolve you must find some ground types. Mario uses ground ALL the time!! You must solo 30 trainer-owned ground pokemon before you get to undella. If you fail then you are not actually able to evolve at all. (idek if it is possible. Let me know lol).

He must solo 20 water types around the sea. The sea means undella bay. If he solos 20 without fainting then he may evolve. If he solos 10-19 without fainting he may have a chance to evolve. If he solos 0-9 then game over.
No healing. First time you get to undella.

He is a rock type, but he wants to be a probopass so much he thinks he is steel. Only once he is hit by 100 attacks that steel would normally resist but rock does not he has completed this restriction.

While audino training, Nosepass must gain the ability simple 10 times to fulfill that restriction.

So Basically you also have to solo Iris AS a probopass. If you fail the challenge and cannot evolve it then you must solo Marshall AND Iris as a nosepass.
I think this is a complicated challange, I will see how it works in practice.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 17)