Pokémon XY Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pure dragon doesn't really fit the design imo :/ I mean... why is there some stuff droppping from its hands etc? Poison as secondary type woudl've been really cool imo. A bit disappointed, the design makes up for it, though!

I'm totally buying the official guide of thisgeneration. Problem is that it 'll only arrive in Brazil in the last week of November, so I'll play through it blindly. Nice. The guide should be useful on post game though
From brazil too? I'm from RJ...really hope the store i pre-ordered breaks the street date release!!!

Pure dragon I'm afraid :/
So it is a Pokemon based off of an aquatic creature called a Dragon Slug, receives Rain Dance naturally (many get it via TM, but few have it included in their Level Up Movepool), has access to both Hydration and Sap Sipper, but of all things, whether it would be Poison/Dragon due to it's Dragon Slug inspirations, or Water due to the above factors, it's JUST Dragon.

You would think that after the amount if time and designs they go through, they would make it a Dual Type.

Way to build our hopes up, TROLL FREAK has struck yet again.

EDIT: Sorry Melee_Mewtwo, Im so disappointed to.

Thoughts on the final starter evo's:

Chesnaught: A vast improvement over the balloon-like Quilladin, but the color scheme compared to it's first two forms is very jarring. Everything seems like it should be a bit darker in general, and it's claws white. I'm happy with the general stat spread and typing though, and I may end up going with Chespin after all.

Delphox: Excellent name, presumably referring to the psychic oracle of Delphi. I'm not sold on it's design however. What happened to the blazing broomstick / wand from it's second stage? Why is there an odd dual-melded red water droplet shaped mark on the fire starter? Still, better than the awkward Braixen and better than Emboar by a large margin.

Greninja: I was so hoping this was fake due to the random addition of the tongue scarf, but it's grown on me slightly. The typing and overall sleekness is appealing, and I especially like the webbed head triangle. However, it looks almost *too* sharp, like it's made of paper, an origami frog. And the unsubtle shift from white to blue on the head is also messy looking at first glance. I'm not sure what happened to the foam theme, but I will still most likely be going with Froakie.

Sounds like Kanpachi just got Aegishield

i wonder if it was also in the same boat as Goodra re: absurd level requirement &/OR unknown evo requirement that happened to be met

Greninja: I was so hoping this was fake due to the random addition of the tongue scarf, but it's grown on me slightly. The typing and overall sleekness is appealing, and I especially like the webbed head triangle. However, it looks almost *too* sharp, like it's made of paper, an origami frog. And the unsubtle shift from white to blue on the head is also messy looking at first glance. I'm not sure what happened to the foam theme, but I will still most likely be going with Froakie.
Baby tree frogs have foam around them to protect themselves from predators. Adult frogs get rid of it. Hope that answered your question on why the foam is gone.

http://imgur.com/a/zGGUL#0

All the new gym leaders and their badges in one spot!
Am I missing something, or did they stop giving the gym leaders themed names?

I mean, we already know that they stopped assigning names based on types, but Bulbapedia said that Clemont and Grant were probably derived from "lemon" and "pomegranate". That implies that they were going to name gym leaders after fruits for some reason. But i can't seem to find any fruit puns or any other themes in the rest of em.

RIP dual typed Goodra. I was really expecting poison or fairy. Ah well.

Regardless, it'll make an excellent special wall on rain teams. I can see a Politoed/Ferrothorn/Goodra core being ridiculously hard to break.

And on non rain teams, Sap Sipper will allow it to absorb sleep the majority of the time and Leech Seed. Good traits.

Good call on the relearner! Delphox gets Future Sight(lol), Role Play, Switcheroo, and Shadow Ball.

Aegislash... er, sorry to say I don't quite remember what moves I've had him learn and turn down over the levels, so here's everything.

Fury Cutter, Pursuit, Shadow Sneak, Slash, Iron Defense, Night Slash, Power Trick, Head Smash, Aerial Ace, and King's Shield.

King's Shield has the user take a defensive stance while protecting itself from damage. Harshly lowers the Attack of the attacker who makes direct contact.
That's quite the set of moves

he learns head smash and some kings shield bs but wasn't given a steel type slashing attack
*angry grumble*

edit: it learns iron head so all is good :)

Regardless, it'll make an excellent special wall on rain teams. I can see a Politoed/Ferrothorn/Goodra core being ridiculously hard to break.

And on non rain teams, Sap Sipper will allow it to absorb sleep the majority of the time and Leech Seed. Good traits.
not to mention ferrothorn cant be put to sleep by spore or sleep powder right?

The problem is, Sap Sipper is kind of a wasted ability on it since you can use Celebi or Ferro to absorb Leech seed and Spore now, with the upgrades grass type got this gen.

well it gets iron head but not Phantom Force or any ghost STAB move besides shadow sneak. Ewwww. Also that attack is garbage. I hope Stance Change makes up for that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)