Pokémon XY Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
well it gets iron head but not Phantom Force or any ghost STAB move besides shadow sneak. Ewwww. Also that attack is garbage. I hope Stance Change makes up for that
i would think stance change would swap its attack and defense depending on if its using an attacking or a status move.

Ash Borer

I've heard they're short of room in hell
calling it, automotize will be one of the moves that will induce forme change, meaning that you can tank a hit with those big slow defenses, then change formes into mega glass cannon with sanic speed all in one turn

I'm getting a rough estimate of 55/55/155/60/145/60 with a Jolly nature for the defensive form of Aegislash, BST of 530. That's not bad on the defensive end of things, but I'm hoping it has a more powerful offensive form as well.

We have no confirmation of this. Sylveon used it in a battle and did lots of damage, so it is actually probably Special.
Or maybe Sylveon is physically oriented.... I do understand what your saying, however.

On a side note, I am in love with this thread. I always check it for leaks and reading discussions you guys have when I wake up. I appreciate it. :)

Stellar

of the Distant Past
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Or maybe Sylveon is physically oriented.... I do understand what your saying, however.

On a side note, I am in love with this thread. I always check it for leaks and reading discussions you guys have when I wake up. I appreciate it. :)
We've seen Sylveon do lots of damage with moves like Moonblast, it is definitely specially oriented.

There's no way that Sylveon is physically-oriented because it was shown to use Moonblast, a powerful special Fairy-type attack, and K.O.ed Politoed with it after using Draining Kiss.

We've seen Sylveon do lots of damage with moves like Moonblast, it is definitely specially oriented.
Oh, I totally forgot Moonblast existed. .__.

What if it's a Flareon case...? (Sorry if this is getting to be nonsense, I just really want Draining Kiss to be physical. ;__;)

Also they showed Sylveon in Super Training
The base stat chart (deep green) shows its special oriented
Is this in this forum specifically?

EDIT: Just saw it, 65 Atk.

I find it peculiar how there's been no Gen V Megas revealed. You'd think that since they made a point about there being no Gen VI ones, they would've mentioned that as well.

I'm not really sure how to take that. Maybe in the post-game? I mean, it'd make sense in a roundabout way... since Gen V Pokemon are more fresh to begin with.
Druddigon and Galvantula megas are confirmed

MEGA EVOLUTIONS

REVEALED

Abomasnow
Absol
Aerodactyl
Ampharos
Blastoise
Blaziken
Charizard X
Charizard Y
Garchomp
Gengar
Gyarados
Kangaskhan
Lucario
Mawile
Mewtwo X
Mewtwo Y
Venusaur

CONFIRMED

Arcanine
Druddigon
Galvantula
Gardevoir
Heracross

NEW MEGA EVOLUTIONS THUS FAR = 22

Last edited:
Aegislash Blade Forme stats. I think you will be pleased:

http://i.imgur.com/Gbekyz1.jpg

Aegislash starts the battle in Shield Forme. It seems he changes to Blade Forme when you use an attack that deals damage, and back to Blade Forme when you use something like King's Shield. Here's what I've observed:

Battle start, Aegislash in Shield Forme.
I select King's Shield.
Aegislash uses King's Shield, stays in Shield Forme.
Enemy attacks. The damage is prevented, and the enemy's Attack harshly falls.

Turn two, Aegislash in Shield Forme.
I select Iron Head.
Enemy attacks, Aegislash takes damage normally.
Aegislash turns to Blade Forme and uses Iron Head.

Turn three, Aegislash in Blade Forme.
I select Swords Dance.
Enemy attacks, Aegislash takes damage normally.
Aegislash stays in Blade Forme and uses Swords Dance.

Turn four, Aegislash in Blade Forme.
I select King's Shield.
Aegislash turns to Shield Forme, uses King's Shield.
Enemy attacks. The damage is prevented, and the enemy's Attack harshly falls.

just like i had guessed
hes pretty much made to be the ultimate setup sweeper, super cool

quick question though, if you were to actually try and set up in its defense form, would the attack boost "transfer" to the defense stat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)