31/31/31/31/31/31

Meloetta
Serene Grace

Modest-UT lvl 50
Cherish Ball
31/31/31/31/31/31

Naive-UT lvl 50
Cherish Ball31/31/31/31/31/31

I am interested in your Furfrou and Mareep. What is it that you are looking for?
too many to list actually (most legendaries from previous gen). But the bigger wants would be Landorus, Tornadus and Terrakion.

Would be glad to do as many breeding project as I can to keep getting more stuffs from you xD

too many to list actually (most legendaries from previous gen). But the bigger wants would be Landorus, Tornadus and Terrakion.

Would be glad to do as many breeding project as I can to keep getting more stuffs from you xD
There is a lot of stuff that I definitely want, for what you do have I would love the Scyther that you have. For a breeding project, I would like;

Bagon
Nature: HASTY
Ability: SHEER FORCE
IV: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Egg Move: Dragon Dance, Dragon Pulse, Dragon Rush, Fire Fang

If you can complete the above project then I will give you two of the Pokemon you want. So with the Scyther that would be all of the three you listed.

There is a lot of stuff that I definitely want, for what you do have I would love the Scyther that you have. For a breeding project, I would like;

Bagon
Nature: HASTY
Ability: SHEER FORCE
IV: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Egg Move: Dragon Dance, Dragon Pulse, Dragon Rush, Fire Fang

If you can complete the above project then I will give you two of the Pokemon you want. So with the Scyther that would be all of the three you listed.
Sure. Challenge BP accepted. Just hope I would not take much time to roll that 6th IV :)

I'm almost in the final stage right now. Hatched my very first self-hatched shiny during the process lol
Well that is simply awesome! Is it usable? I won't be able to trade until the afternoon evening my time but if you get it done today then hopefully we can trade that bad boy over to me...the 6 IV one I mean...lol.

Well that is simply awesome! Is it usable? I won't be able to trade until the afternoon evening my time but if you get it done today then hopefully we can trade that bad boy over to me...the 6 IV one I mean...lol.
Outstanding 4iv without spd and spe, so I'm not really sure. Most likely I cant get it done by today even though I'm pretty hyped to do it. Not much luck to roll 6iv from 5iv parents. I'm starting to look for 6IV male dragon just in case

Outstanding 4iv without spd and spe, so I'm not really sure. Most likely I cant get it done by today even though I'm pretty hyped to do it. Not much luck to roll 6iv from 5iv parents. I'm starting to look for 6IV male dragon just in case
Well I have a 31/X/31/31/31/31 Dragon parent if that will make it easier, I will obviously want it back at the end of your breeding but it should help get that extra 31 over. I have found that the odds of getting 6 IVs aren't actually that bad with a 31/X/31/31/31/31 and a 31/31/31/X/31/31 set of parents. Plus using mine means the eggs will be generated more quickly as well. So that is an added bonus. Anyways, if you still haven't obtained the 6 IVs by this evening maybe we should trade mine over to help.

yeah, I do want one of your modest mareeps as well as you can do breeding projects for me if you choose to.
Sure. Mareep it is. As I've said, I am open to the breeding projects. Just tell me what Pokemon to breed for you and how many Pokemon I can pre-order from you, pal.

Sure. Mareep it is. As I've said, I am open to the breeding projects. Just tell me what Pokemon to breed for you and how many Pokemon I can pre-order from you, pal.
There won't be a limit to what you want from me but if I can't find anything that interests me it will make it more difficult for you to give me something. I think what I may do is give you a few breeding projects and then credits after that with the understanding that you are willing to breed what I want if you don't already have it...but I do want a Sylveon for sure so... a bold eevee with its regular ability and 31/X/31/31/31/31 and wish for an egg move. If you get a Hex flawless one I will give you two credits.

There won't be a limit to what you want from me but if I can't find anything that interests me it will make it more difficult for you to give me something. I think what I may do is give you a few breeding projects and then credits after that with the understanding that you are willing to breed what I want if you don't already have it...but I do want a Sylveon for sure so... a bold eevee with its regular ability and 31/X/31/31/31/31 and wish for an egg move. If you get a Hex flawless one I will give you two credits.
All right, Mareep and Eevee, okay=)
Just wondering, what do credits mean? I am kinda new to trade forum, so what do you do with them?
Oh, and I really need only 1 Pokemon from you.
Timid Mew - UT lvl 5
31/13/31/31/31/31

All right, Mareep and Eevee, okay=)
Just wondering, what do credits mean? I am kinda new to trade forum, so what do you do with them?
Oh, and I really need only 1 Pokemon from you.
Timid Mew - UT lvl 5
31/13/31/31/31/31
Credits are something that can be used to "buy" or trade for a Pokemon for nothing on the person who has credit. So, if you got three Pokemon from me but only gave me one I would have 2 credits that I could then use in the future to get two Pokemon from you. (As an example).

If you only wanted the Mew and still gave me the mareep and the eevee then I would owe you a credit that you could use at your leisure to get something from me that you wanted.

Credits are something that can be used to "buy" or trade for a Pokemon for nothing on the person who has credit. So, if you got three Pokemon from me but only gave me one I would have 2 credits that I could then use in the future to get two Pokemon from you. (As an example).

If you only wanted the Mew and still gave me the mareep and the eevee then I would owe you a credit that you could use at your leisure to get something from me that you wanted.
Got it. That is actually a very fair and well-thought trading system, I should say:)
Oh yeah, I was wondering, if there somebody with good IVed Blue Flare Victini or is there a way to legitly get Victini to know Blue Flare (Event Move)

Last edited:
Got it. That is actually a very fair and well-thought trading system, I should say:)
Oh yeah, I was wondering, if there somebody with good IVed Blue Flare Victini or is there a way to legitly get Victini to know Blue Flare (Event Move)
There is a Victini, that I have but isn't on my trade list, that has V-Create, Fusion Flare, Fusion Bolt, Searing Shot. The one you are refering to was the Victini released in Japan: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/w...neration_V#Pok.C3.A9mon_Center_Tohoku_Victini and can be RNG'd but good luck finding someone who has it!

I'm happy to trade you a 5IV female but I would prefer to trade a 6IV pokemon for another 6Iv pokemon.
That is why I am asking for your 4 IV rotom. Two flawless 5 IVs for a 6 IV and a 4IV is a fair trade, if you still don't want that that is fine but I won't want the trade in that case. It is your call.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)