tea_and_blues' Trade Corner (Newest: Repeat Ball Cynda + Level Ball mons!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd take the 4IV female happily if you're fine with me breeding some for my thread with it. I currently have two females with good spreads 30/0/31/31/31/31, and 31/x/31/31/31/31. And because the XY RNG hates me, I have about 15 flawless males. :P
I'm fine with you breeding some for yourself. I'll take the 31/xx/31/31/31/31, and give you the 4IV female and 5IV male since I did bred it for you.

I'm fine with you breeding some for yourself. I'll take the 31/xx/31/31/31/31, and give you the 4IV female and 5IV male since I did bred it for you.
Awesome. I can add you now to trade if you'd like. You don't need to worry about trading me the male, 4IV female is fine. I'm just developing a real thing for the Johto balls since I realised how constraining their distribution is, so glad to access some pre-Bank.

I'm just developing a real thing for the Johto balls since I realized how constraining their distribution is, so glad to access some pre-Bank.
Same here. 6th gen really got me to be a ball fanatic. Anyway I can trade now and I'll already added your FC. My FC is the following.

IGN: Rinneth
FC: 4983 6227 3898

Heya, really interested in one of your Moon Ball Misdreavus. How about 6IV Modest Unburden Treecko w/ 4 egg moves + 5IV Female Love Ball Cherubi?

Heya, really interested in one of your Moon Ball Misdreavus. How about 6IV Modest Unburden Treecko w/ 4 egg moves + 5IV Female Love Ball Cherubi?
Just breeding some Love Ball Cherubi right now for the thread, but I'd love one of those Treecko nicknamed Splinter, if possible. By 6IV do you mean straight 31s, or 0 Atk? If 31 Atk, I've a preference for any spitbacks with a lower attack stat, but either way I'm keen.

6 x 31. I intended to move onto Hasty, hence the mixed spread. I have multiple 5IV variants. Would you like a male or female?

Edit: Would you happen to have any female moon ball spitbacks? I'll give you a male and female 5 IV Treecko (perfect breeding pair) for any moon ball female with the male Misdreavus.

6 x 31. I intended to move onto Hasty, hence the mixed spread. I have multiple 5IV variants. Would you like a male or female?

Edit: Would you happen to have any female moon ball spitbacks? I'll give you a male and female 5 IV Treecko (perfect breeding pair) for any moon ball female with the male Misdreavus.
Male is fine, thanks. I'll let you preserve those 12.5 females for people who specifically want them. :) I've added you, and will have Missy on hand.

New. I, er... ...popped my Sinnoh cherry:

Cherubi

Chlorophyll - Timid - 31/31/31/x/31/31
Flower Shield, Heal Pulse, Weather Ball, Grass Whistle
1 male/0 female

Misdreavus in a moon ball.! o:
I'm interested in one (:
I have to offer (all 5iv) calm ha espurr, jolly ha gible, jolly trapinch, modest feebas, jolly zubat, and jolly slakoth

Misdreavus in a moon ball.! o:
I'm interested in one (:
I have to offer (all 5iv) calm ha espurr, jolly ha gible, jolly trapinch, modest feebas, jolly zubat, and jolly slakoth
Hey there, I don't think I'm interested in any of those, but if you could tell me the spreads/balls they're in? I've made the mistake of trading with people who say "5iv" when they actually mean spitbacks with 5 random 31s in ivs before.

Would Hoppip (dat Dive Ball Jumpluff!) and Sableye be too much trouble? And do you have a preferred ability on Dedenne? The ones I have in stock have Plus, but it's easy to breed the others. :)
cheek pouch <3

I can do those two and yay my first order on hoppip! I am going to assume you want prankster sableye? What ability for hoppip?

cheek pouch <3

I can do those two and yay my first order on hoppip! I am going to assume you want prankster sableye? What ability for hoppip?
Infiltrator, thanks. Nothing like Leech Seed through a Sub. I don't rate that ability offensively, though.

I was just trying to use a Cheek Pouch Dedenne on the Averagemons ladder. That thing is why Aimee was invented.

Hi. I'm interested in Relaxed Spritzee with 0 speed.
I have X Megas Stones, Leftovers and the following flawless 5 IV:

Modest Mareep, Clauncher and Horsea
Timid HA Litwick
Adamant HA Heracross with Rock Blast
Adamant Deerling with Synthesis
Modest Nosepass with Stealth Rock

Hey there, I don't think I'm interested in any of those, but if you could tell me the spreads/balls they're in? I've made the mistake of trading with people who say "5iv" when they actually mean spitbacks with 5 random 31s in ivs before.
They all have perfect ivs in the correct stat, trapinch in a net ball, everyone else is in a pokeball

They all have perfect ivs in the correct stat, trapinch in a net ball, everyone else is in a pokeball
Trapinch nicknamed "Uslayme?" then? Net Ball suits that dragonfly dragon... ...thing. Are you okay with a male Missy? If female it might take a day, I always trade them as fast as I breed them. :(

Interested in female Moon Ball Misdreavus and female Love Ball Cherubi. I'm fine with spitbacks.

See my spreadsheet here for what I can offer.

Can you check my thread for one of your 5IV male Skrelp with Poison Point?

Alsom what is that about pokeballs and being detrimental to Pokemon? Ive never heard any information regarding that previously.

Can you check my thread for one of your 5IV male Skrelp with Poison Point?

Alsom what is that about pokeballs and being detrimental to Pokemon? Ive never heard any information regarding that previously.
Some Pokeballs are only available in Gen 4 games - Kurt's Pokeballs from HGSS, and Safari Balls - meaning any Pokemon you see in them on wifi can't have more recent egg moves or (in some cases) Gen III tutor moves. They're also a bit more likely to carry sets built around old move tutor moves. I'll go have a look at your thread now, but hope that all makes sense. :)

Some Pokeballs are only available in Gen 4 games - Kurt's Pokeballs from HGSS, and Safari Balls - meaning any Pokemon you see in them on wifi can't have more recent egg moves or (in some cases) Gen III tutor moves. They're also a bit more likely to carry sets built around old move tutor moves. I'll go have a look at your thread now, but hope that all makes sense. :)
Ahh yes, that did make a lot of sense, thank you for explaining to me. =)

Ahh yes, that did make a lot of sense, thank you for explaining to me. =)
Oops, I meant "more recent abilities" (especially dream world ones), they can have recent egg moves now that balls pass down with the mother. Giving your thread a bit of thought. There's no much there I'm after, but I'll let you know in your thread once I've decided yes or no. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)