PokeLurker's Special Pokeballs thread -- *About to move to new thread*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey just wanted to let you know I'm ready with your pokemon! No rush on mine though, take your time and just let me know when you are ready :)

Hey just wanted to let you know I'm ready with your pokemon! No rush on mine though, take your time and just let me know when you are ready :)
Thank you for the update! I've had really bad luck with breeding some of the Pokemon ahead of yours so I haven't gotten to yours yet :( But I'll let you know when yours is ready. Thank you for being patient :)

Update:
- Tyrunt, Scyther, Chespin, Fennekin, Rotom, Misdreavus, Durant added
- Reopening trades (but limiting them to a small number to keep things managable for me)

Last edited:
Are you able to trade with Gen 4 game? If so I'm looking for any of the following to finish the National Pokedex:

Vulpix
Teddiursa
Slakoth
Whismur
Makuhita
Sableye
Mawile
Electrike
Zangoose
Seviper
Lunatone
Solrock
Lileep
Latios (preferably timid nature but will take others)
Cranidos
Manaphy (preferably timid but will take others.

I don't care about natures (unless stated) or genders or IVs, all I ask is that they are legit.

Last edited:
Are you able to trade with Gen 4 game? If so I'm looking for any of the following to finish the National Pokedex:

Vulpix
Teddiursa
Slakoth
Whismur
Makuhita
Sableye
Mawile
Electrike
Zangoose
Seviper
Lunatone
Solrock
Lileep
Latios (preferably timid nature but will take others)
Cranidos
Manaphy (preferably timid but will take others.

I don't care about natures (unless stated) or genders or IVs, all I ask is that they are legit.
I'm really sorry but I can't trade Gen4 :( Good luck with your search though!

hello! Interested in females of your love ball aipom and dream ball togepi :3 any chance you'd trade spitbacks for spits of moon all gastly and love ball mawile?

ThePokeLurker Do you still have this available?

Tyrunt
@ Poke Ball *New*
Ability: Strong Jaw
Jolly Nature
IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg moves:
- Ice Fang
- Fire Fang
- Thunder Fang
- Dragon Dance

CMT for: Chespin, Pichu, and Snorunt, please.
Assuming you're okay with either gender, will you trade for the Chikorita and Jolly Charizard plus something else maybe? Like if you had a random female spitback in a cool ball? Chespin is 12.5% female and all three have egg moves that were fairly annoying to breed on :/
CMT for a female togepi spitback in a dream ball.
Will you trade for a female Misdreavus spitback?
hello! Interested in females of your love ball aipom and dream ball togepi :3 any chance you'd trade spitbacks for spits of moon all gastly and love ball mawile?
I would love to trade for those! I'm going to need some time to breed up the spitbacks though.
ThePokeLurker Do you still have this available?
*snip*
Yes, Tyrunt is still available.

Assuming you're okay with either gender, will you trade for the Chikorita and Jolly Charizard plus something else maybe? Like if you had a random female spitback in a cool ball? Chespin is 12.5% female and all three have egg moves that were fairly annoying to breed on :/

Will you trade for a female Misdreavus spitback?

I would love to trade for those! I'm going to need some time to breed up the spitbacks though.

Yes, Tyrunt is still available.
For the Tyrunt would you take 5 IV Kangaskhan Female in a Dream Ball, 5 IV Murkrow Female in a Pokeball, 5 IV Gible Male in PokeBall, 5 IV Noibat Male (not perfect in Speed) in Luxury Ball, or 5IV Vullaby Female in Ultra Ball?

For the Tyrunt would you take 5 IV Kangaskhan Female in a Dream Ball, 5 IV Murkrow Female in a Pokeball, 5 IV Gible Male in PokeBall, 5 IV Noibat Male (not perfect in Speed) in Luxury Ball, or 5IV Vullaby Female in Ultra Ball?
I would love to trade for the Kangaskhan please! :)
Tyrunt happens to be ready so we can trade whenever you'd like.

sounds great! Thanks a billion :D
I'll PM you when the spitbacks are ready :D Right now I'm breeding Eevees with egg moves so I can't take them out yet.

Great, I'll add you now. Just renaming it to Kangaskhan for you first.
Actually if it's not too much trouble, can you rename it to Eclair for me please? (I know it's a bit random lol)
Thank you :)

Edit: Also, I'm online now so feel free to send a request when you're ready :3

I would love to trade for the Kangaskhan please! :)
Tyrunt happens to be ready so we can trade whenever you'd like.

I'll PM you when the spitbacks are ready :D Right now I'm breeding Eevees with egg moves so I can't take them out yet.
no prob! I need to breed the mawile anyways lol gastly is ready to go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)