Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 37 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a couple of rare matching ball females for trade, any offers for these gals? Keep in mind they are 12.5% chance females, so are worth a bit more than normal. Good offers only please :)

Charmander Y | Nature: Modest | Ability: Blaze | IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31 | Egg Moves: Dragon Dance, Crunch, Dragon Pulse, Ancient Power
Omanyte | Nature: Modest | Ability: Swift Swim | IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31 | Egg Moves: Spikes, Toxic Spikes, Water Pulse
For the charmander I can offer dream world stuff pm me if your interested and i can give you as many of those as you want and there females in the dream ball at level 40

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
For the charmander I can offer dream world stuff pm me if your interested and i can give you as many of those as you want and there females in the dream ball at level 40
I have Dream Radar, so I can get all of the ones there myself. Unless you've got Pokemon from the actual Dream World in Dream Balls, then I don't think I'll be interested :/ But, PM me with a list if you do have non-Dream Radar pokes

Thats awesome. I'm looking to run a choice banded Adamant Scizor (Male) with technician- U-turn, Superpower, Bulletpunch, and Pursuit. Any chance you have a scyther that might fill that role? I have a metal coat atm.
I could get you one with everything except superpower (which can easily be replaced by brickbreak which I can also give it) I don't have one right now, but I could breed one up pretty quick, as long as you're not in desperate need of it immediately.

Since it's Kalos born, it's impossible to teach it super power, but brick break really does work very well, and shatters the hopes and dreams of screen users.

I have Dream Radar, so I can get all of the ones there myself. Unless you've got Pokemon from the actual Dream World in Dream Balls, then I don't think I'll be interested :/ But, PM me with a list if you do have non-Dream Radar pokes
K well that I only have a couple of because most of them are gone but Ill send you a list

I could get you one with everything except superpower (which can easily be replaced by brickbreak which I can also give it) I don't have one right now, but I could breed one up pretty quick, as long as you're not in desperate need of it immediately.

Since it's Kalos born, it's impossible to teach it super power, but brick break really does work very well, and shatters the hopes and dreams of screen users.
No rush at all. And thanks for the offer to get one ready. You think i'd notice a big difference between superpower and brick break considering he's hitting hard already with choice band? I figure it might not make a big difference if I'm hitting 4x weak opponents like T-tar. Any thoughts on that?

No rush at all. And thanks for the offer to get one ready. You think i'd notice a big difference between superpower and brick break considering he's hitting hard already with choice band? I figure it might not make a big difference if I'm hitting 4x weak opponents like T-tar. Any thoughts on that?
I use a bandamant Scizor with u-turn, pursuit, bullet punch, and brick break, and I find that brick break smashes everything it needs to. I two hit KO's or OHKO's most of the normal type bulky pokes (maybe super power might OHKO some of the 2HKO's, but I honestly doubt it). If Tyranitar lives a banded brick break, something has gone horribly wrong xD. Plus you have the added benefit of either smashing the screens of screeners and chunking their health bars, or simply forcing them to switch before they can even set up their screens. Now if only it was 60 power instead of 75... GF nerf pls.

Valzy

Destroyer of Worlds
is a Contributor Alumnus
The difference between the two moves is huge, Superpower hits 60% stronger

252+ Atk Choice Band Scizor Brick Break vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Mega Tyranitar: 380-448 (94 - 110.8%) -- 62.5% chance to OHKO
252+ Atk Choice Band Scizor Superpower vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Mega Tyranitar: 608-716 (150.4 - 177.2%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252+ Atk Choice Band Scizor Brick Break vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Heatran: 258-304 (66.8 - 78.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
252+ Atk Choice Band Scizor Superpower vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Heatran: 410-484 (106.2 - 125.3%) -- guaranteed OHKO

Alright, I think its time for a giveaway :3 But this will be a different type of giveway. (Idea stolen borrowed from pkmn-taicho321 :3) I have hidden a secret code somewhere on my section of my thread, and the first person to find the code, and comment on my thread with the code listed will win a copy of this:

Mewtwo
OT: MARAH (63965)
Nature: Naive | Ability: Pressure
IVs: 31/23-24/30/25-26/20-21/20-21
Moves (Lvl 70): Mimic - Drain Punch - Ice Punch - Low Kick
Note: NO REDIS (Caught by me on my Fire Red cartridge :3. This is extremely no redis)

Note: it might be a few days until I get it cloned, but the winner will get it soon. Also, please listen to the Redis rights I have put on it. It would be a shame to win it and then get in trouble :3.

I use a bandamant Scizor with u-turn, pursuit, bullet punch, and brick break, and I find that brick break smashes everything it needs to. I two hit KO's or OHKO's most of the normal type bulky pokes (maybe super power might OHKO some of the 2HKO's, but I honestly doubt it). If Tyranitar lives a banded brick break, something has gone horribly wrong xD. Plus you have the added benefit of either smashing the screens of screeners and chunking their health bars, or simply forcing them to switch before they can even set up their screens. Now if only it was 60 power instead of 75... GF nerf pls.
Haha I hear that. You're right about screens. I got setup on my sigilyph (who uses sigilyph?!?) and he put up both screens... I might as well have been slapping them at that point. Damage was almost non existant.

But anyway I guess my new set would be Adamant Tech Scizor@Choice Band running Pursuit/Bullet Punch/Brick Break/U-Turn. If you can get ahold of a Male scyther that could fill that role i'd greatly appreciate it. I have some decent pokes to trade for as well.

The difference between the two moves is huge, Superpower hits 60% stronger

252+ Atk Choice Band Scizor Brick Break vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Mega Tyranitar: 380-448 (94 - 110.8%) -- 62.5% chance to OHKO
252+ Atk Choice Band Scizor Superpower vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Mega Tyranitar: 608-716 (150.4 - 177.2%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252+ Atk Choice Band Scizor Brick Break vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Heatran: 258-304 (66.8 - 78.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
252+ Atk Choice Band Scizor Superpower vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Heatran: 410-484 (106.2 - 125.3%) -- guaranteed OHKO

Aaah!! Now you have me worried about not having super power. How would I go about getting a super power variant?

Aaah!! Now you have me worried about not having super power. How would I go about getting a super power variant?
Transferring one from BW2. Personally, I would just run Mega SD. Choice Band Scizor has fallen from its former glory--it's not bad by any means, it's just less useful. The meta has changed.

Alright, I think its time for a giveaway :3 But this will be a different type of giveway. (Idea stolen borrowed from pkmn-taicho321 :3) I have hidden a secret code somewhere on my section of my thread, and the first person to find the code, and comment on my thread with the code listed will win a copy of this:

Mewtwo
OT
: MARAH (63965)
Nature: Naive | Ability: Pressure
IVs: 31/23-24/30/25-26/20-21/20-21
Moves (Lvl 70): Mimic - Drain Punch - Ice Punch - Low Kick
Note: NO REDIS (Caught by me on my Fire Red cartridge :3. This is extremely no redis)

Note: it might be a few days until I get it cloned, but the winner will get it soon. Also, please listen to the Redis rights I have put on it. It would be a shame to win it and then get in trouble :3.
Secret code meaning what lol.
#yoloswag
Edit:0419

Transferring one from BW2. Personally, I would just run Mega SD. Choice Band Scizor has fallen from its former glory--it's not bad by any means, it's just less useful. The meta has changed.
Hmm. Should I replace him with Multiscale Dragonite? He has Extremespeed and could run choice band quite nicely. Only problem is i'd lose the bug steel on my team and I already have a dragon in Latios, and a flyer in Charizard.

Any thoughts?

The winner of the giveaway is orderlyanarchist Congratulations to him :D He will get his prized in the next few days (When I can clone lol)
Also, Bonus points to anyone who know what the code, 0419, could mean. (Leave a message on my profile if you have a guess. dont want to clog up this thread lol)

type2 Sorry, not only did the winner go before you, but you were also supposed to comment on my thread if you got it :p. maybe next time :3

The winner of the giveaway is orderlyanarchist Congratulations to him :D He will get his prized in the next few days (When I can clone lol)
Also, Bonus points to anyone who know what the code, 0419, could mean. (Leave a message on my profile if you have a guess. dont want to clog up this thread lol)

type2 Sorry, not only did the winner go before you, but you were also supposed to comment on my thread if you got it :p. maybe next time :3
Oh well damn mobile! Sorry about my poor reading skills I do blame the phone.

So if I have a Kalos Born Eevee, and want to make it into either sylveon or umbreon, how necessary is Heal bell and/or hypervoice?

Is
Wish
Protect
Curse/Toxic (replacing heal bell)
Foul Play
A good enough set for umbreon?

zero2exe

Veteran Breeder - Expert Translator
is a Contributor Alumnus
Good ball for zebstrika besides luxury and ultra?

PS: Damn they predict my switches using pursuit better than the average wifi battlers .-.

So if I have a Kalos Born Eevee, and want to make it into either sylveon or umbreon, how necessary is Heal bell and/or hypervoice?

Is
Wish
Protect
Foul Play
Depends on if you have the ha or not. You don't need hyper voice, but it is nice compared to echoed voice or moon blast. Either way, as long as you run wish it is worthwhile.
That umbreon set looks fine. If it's stall, run toxic.

Is
Wish
Protect
Foul Play
I guess that would suffice for umbreon, but you can't have it learn foul play through x/y, you need gen 5 tutor to get umbreon with foul play.

I'm trying to breed a perfect parent from my perfect female Eevee, but I keep getting babies that, when I bring to the IV checker, have at most 3 perfect IVs, even though the female parent (Jolteon, all perfect IVs) is holding a Destiny Knot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)