Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 37 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Heyyy so quick breeding question.
Let's say I have a 31/30/31/30/31/30 Venusaur and a 31/0/31/30/31/30 Venusaur.
I'm trying to breed for HP Fire, so I need a 31/E/31/30/31/30 Child.
If I have one parent hold the destiny knot, will i always get a 31/x/31/30/31/30 spread, since the destiny knot passes 5 shared IVs?

And I don't know if this is relevant, but for any of you who were watching my trade thread who sees this, I just got my DS back from repair, so I'll be opening up my thread again soon :)

Also: EDIT: Looking for a Female Litleo in a Repeat Ball with 31/E-(0 if possible)/30/31/31/31 spread, ability Unnerve or not HA, since I have ability capsules. Shiny is a plus! PM me if you have this.
You will get 5 IV's inherited total from both parents, with one random IV. So, it's possible you'll get one that is x/30/31/30/31/30, 31/x/31/30/31/30, 31/0/31/x/31/30, or something else like that. Use this for more details: http://destinyknot.tk/

If I have one parent hold the destiny knot, will i always get a 31/x/31/30/31/30 spread, since the destiny knot passes 5 shared IVs?

And I don't know if this is relevant, but for any of you who were watching my trade thread who sees this, I just got my DS back from repair, so I'll be opening up my thread again soon :)

Also: EDIT: Looking for a Female Litleo in a Repeat Ball with 31/E-(0 if possible)/30/31/31/31 spread, ability Unnerve or not HA, since I have ability capsules. Shiny is a plus! PM me if you have this.
No ot doesnt pass 5 shared ivs...it passes 5 and generates 1 randomly...could be any of the 6...also just gonna say ninja'd now because...im sure ita happening while I type

Just found a shiny female Scraggy in a horde battle (RIGHT NOW OMG!!!). So, what Poke Ball should I use?
EDIT: added pic

Last edited:

No, won't always get that same spread, since the 6th one will be random for you. You may get desire spread in Attack/Defense/S.Atk/S.Def/Speed, but HP will be random. You may get desire spread in HP/Attack/S.Atk/S.Def/Speed, but Defense will be random, etc.

Edit: Ninja. :P

You will get 5 IV's inherited total from both parents, with one random IV. So, it's possible you'll get one that is x/30/31/30/31/30, 31/x/31/30/31/30, 31/0/31/x/31/30, or something else like that. Use this for more details: http://destinyknot.tk/
No ot doesnt pass 5 shared ivs...it passes 5 and generates 1 randomly...could be any of the 6...also just gonna say ninja'd now because...im sure ita happening while I type
That's annoying...thanks for the info guys :)

Question related to finding Shinies in hordes: Would a Shiny Psyduck I found in a horde and caught with the Dusk Ball be worth anything to anybody?

I can give your a spiback skarmory and knock off is an Em i can give a pawniard spitback if you like
That would be awesome, I thought it was a Tutor only non-egg move.

EDIT: It is a Tutor only move.

Anyways, is there a price?

Alright, this is an iffy one. Cant always get a perfect nature like the other 4 SR ive done, but its still alright. Toss or keep?

Kyogre
Hasty

13-14/5/23-24/28/30-31/28-29

I am truly undecided for the first time, so its up to your opinions :D

I have 5iv venipede spitbacks. You can have one free (but heart scales or pp up are appreciated)

Keep
Thanks for the input. I will keep it :3. Welp, done with the Weather trio. On to the legendary golems next :3

Edit: Here are the final results of the Emerald soft resets;

Rayquaza
Adamant

28/29/22/16-17/10-11/25

Groudon
Sassy

28/30-31/20-21/0-1/26-27/26-27

Kyogre
Hasty

13-14/5/23-24/28/30-31/28-29

Ball for a Venomoth? I can't decide between Heal Ball, Timer Ball and Premier Ball
I did mine in a heal ball, and I like it :3

Question related to finding Shinies in hordes: Would a Shiny Psyduck I found in a horde and caught with the Dusk Ball be worth anything to anybody?

That would be awesome, I thought it was a Tutor only non-egg move.

EDIT: It is a Tutor only move.

Anyways, is there a price?
I have spitbacks without knock off ill be on in a little bit

Lots of people here have 5 IVs, what are you offering?
My fault for the vague question. I'm desperate to hear some suggestions of who to use for my physical sweeper and also need a special wall. Figured if you guys start throwing out Random pokemon names I might find something that would blend into my team.

I have a marvel scale 5iv (-speed) Adamant Dratini with extremespeed which is very cool, and an impish immunity gligar.

My fault for the vague question. I'm desperate to hear some suggestions of who to use for my physical sweeper and also need a special wall. Figured if you guys start throwing out Random pokemon names I might find something that would blend into my team.

I have a marvel scale 5iv (-speed) Adamant Dratini with extremespeed which is very cool, and an impish immunity gligar.
I could throw a Larvitar or Gible your way, or even a Scyther. They all make for some pretty strong physical threats. (For the Dratini)

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I have a couple of rare matching ball females for trade, any offers for these gals? Keep in mind they are 12.5% chance females, so are worth a bit more than normal. Good offers only please :)

Charmander Y | Nature: Modest | Ability: Blaze | IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31 | Egg Moves: Dragon Dance, Crunch, Dragon Pulse, Ancient Power
Omanyte | Nature: Modest | Ability: Swift Swim | IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31 | Egg Moves: Spikes, Toxic Spikes, Water Pulse

Thats awesome. I'm looking to run a choice banded Adamant Scizor (Male) with technician- U-turn, Superpower, Bulletpunch, and Pursuit. Any chance you have a scyther that might fill that role? I have a metal coat atm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)