Bleach Discussion Thread

Chou Toshio

Over9000
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
To be fair though, sometimes the translation is better (as writing) than the original.

~DBZ Dubbed > DBZ Japanese 4ever~

over 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FlareQuake

Banned deucer.
given on how kubo stated that a few captains are gonna die in this arc, does anyone think that sajin is gonna die, assuming he gets to ywach or w/e the hell his name is and has a confrontation with him, i think theres a big possibility that sajin might die :[

and on that note, now that ichigo has his power that might be apparently be so powerful that he might not go to the human world anymore, which would imply he's far stronger than yama was, as yama went in to the human world a fair bit, how near is the bleach ending@_@

Trinitrotoluene

young ☆nd foolish
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
So, was Yachiru a figment of Kenpachi Zaraki's imagination then? Iunno. Gremmy might still be alive.

The FemRitters will make for interesting foes (provided they don't self-destruct like Bambietta did), and it looks like I'm right about Candice Catnipp's abilities being electricity-based (this was a personal prediction).

...yeah this chapter didn't make much sense. I thought for a horrifying second that they were going to continue the inane fight also when I saw it had the same name as the last chapter.

I can see Ichigo casually coming in and saving somebody's ass, and doing a double getsuga tenshou because i doubt he'll ever do any other technique besides maybe a bow technique.

Lame Gremmy.... just imagine your wounds auto-healing or something.... n00b.

Last edited:
I think they're probably going to jump to another battle and leave Kenpachi hanging, wasn't Renji about to face some Afro guy? Or maybe Ichigo will finally land after free-falling for how many chapters?

I saw an interesting hypothesis in the comments on mangastream.
He explained how that the quincys have been living the shadows for centuries, right? what if Gremmy imagined Yachiru? and when Gremmy died, everything he imagined has disappeared.
And the 2nd one was, that yachiru was apart of kenpachi's imagination which everyone is fond of. Due to the fact, that she didn't know her name when kenpachi first met her just like he didn't know his zanpakuto's name and that she did in fact physically disappear because she just wouldn't take of her clothes and run away.

I really don't know what to think, but those are just some thoughts. I hope there's an explanation to it though

uragg

Walking the streets with you in your worn-out jeans
is a Contributor Alumnus
one theory on reddit is that she is actually kenpachi's zanpakuto and just turned into a sword now or smth

That is a bit odd though, as she clearly has her own zanpakuto with its own shikai, so I mean, I don't see it being some imagination or kenpachi's zanpakuto; probably ran and hid, or maybe the twosome boob squad grabbed her.

Soul Fly

IMMA TEACH YOU WHAT SPLASHIN' MEANS
is a Contributor Alumnus
^lol..

On another topic think how much more flexible and versatile Gremmy's visions would be is he wasn't maintaining a living body and just a brain floating in some underground vat of protein concentrate or shit. Considering his ONLY drawback was the number of imaginations he could sustain at once.

I'm pretty sure manipulating and maintaining a living body took the highest toll. No wonder his other imaginations were so lame.

The blast looks to me like a hollow mask - it could be Shinji Hirako who finally decided to go Vizard and showcase his real power.
Alternatively, it could be Byakuya, or Ichigo. But I hope it's Shinji :)

religiousjedi

Old man.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
The blast looks to me like a hollow mask - it could be Shinji Hirako who finally decided to go Vizard and showcase his real power.
Alternatively, it could be Byakuya, or Ichigo. But I hope it's Shinji :)
Don't think Shinji's recovered from being blown up by Bambietta just yet...

Am I the only one who thinks it's dumb super Kenpachi is being beaten? Yeah he's a bit weakened after fighting Gremmy, but he still has his eyepatch on it looks like, yeesh; if they're making him lose just to reintroduce another super power friend, meh...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)