Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 42 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
3-5 IV:
Skiddo
Spritzee
Magby
Sandile
HA starly
Exeggcute
tyrogue with fake out & rapid spin
Hawlucha
HA Abra
Joltik
HA chimchar w/ fake out & elemental punches
HA vulpix
Tropius
Drifloon with weather ball
Charmanders with ddance & dpulse
Larvitar with ddance

Send me some offers!

Looking for a kalos bred or RNG Naive Iron Fist Hp Ice Chimchar with a good spread , 31/30/30/31/31/31 or something like that

Anyone have 4-5 IV ditto to loan me? I can give you a shiny as collateral. I'm just trying to finish a really frustrating breeding project
Mostthe3rd might just still have some of his 6IV German Ditto left in his giveaway. There's a link to it in his signature telling you what to do to get one. (provided he still has a few)

Only need 3 more safaris to complete the collection: Mightyena, Crawdaunt, and Liepard.

Thanks to everyone who has helped me so far!

Last edited:
Are there any 5th gen legendaries that require b2 tutor moves? Cos I've finally got enough shards to this (like 30 of each except for the blue ones since they seem to be rare).

Are there any 5th gen legendaries that require b2 tutor moves? Cos I've finally got enough shards to this (like 30 of each except for the blue ones since they seem to be rare).
Terrakion/Cobalion/Heatran/Azelf/Lando can all use SR, Lando also likes Knock Off, Kyurem can use Earth Power, Virizion wants Synthesis

Terrakion/Cobalion/Heatran/Azelf/Lando can all use SR, Lando also likes Knock Off, Kyurem can use Earth Power, Virizion wants Synthesis
In addition, Kyurem-B might have use for Iron Head, Terrakion might have a use for IH, Lando-T can use Superpower, Tornadus-T loves Knock Off, Heat Wave, and depending on the set, Superpower, Mixed Thundurus can also use Knock Off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)