Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, it's available. You can only get the item through streetpassing someone else with the ticket though (or through homepass).
It's available, you may also want to take a look at this in case you want to get one via homepass: http://www.reddit.com/r/pokemon/comments/2n8hg9/want_the_eon_ticket_homepass_is_for_you/
Thanks for answering my question guys! Time to learn about this "homepass"

Although speaking of the Eon twins
What pokeball would you guys recommend for latios?
(Besides Dive Ball, I already have a latios in one, and I want more variety)

13ulbasaur

* It seems to be nervous about fighting.
is an Artist Alumnus
I'm looking for a Modest HP Ice Nicknameable Thundurus that's ORAS born (so pentagon [and of course legal]).

Here's some stuff I can offer in return, all also nicknameable:

These legends I SR'd are clones, they are all also caught in Master Ball with the exception of Latios who is in a Pokeball:

Jolly 31/31/30/x/31/31 Terrakion
Jolly 29/31/30/x/31/31 Virizion
Timid 26/8/29/31/31/31 Latios
Modest 24/1/31/31/31/28 Suicune

For some non-legends I can immediately offer, I have:

Dream Ball, Limber Jolly Buneary (31/31/31/x/31/31) with Low Kick/Ice Punch/Encore/Fake Out (Female)
Nest Ball, Chlorophyll Modest Bulbasaur (31/x/31/31/31/31) with Giga Drain (Female)
Dive Ball, Huge Power Adamant Azumarill (31/31/31/x/31/31) (Male, at level 50 with an EV spread of, I think, 204 HP/252 Attack/52 Speed) but no Belly Drum it was a CB set )

Or, basically I'm willing to breed basically any Pokemon for you, any egg move, any nature, any whatever pokeball.

Can anyone help me evolve my Poliwhirl into a Politoed really quick? It's holding the King's Rock already, just need a trade partner :) I have some spit backs for your trouble, including:

Modest Dive Ball Goomy
Quiet Premier Ball Aegislash w/ Wide Guard, Destiny Bond, and Shadow Sneak
Naughty Repeat Ball Fletchling w/ Quick Guard
Adamant Luxury Ball Scraggy w/ Fake Out, Ice Punch, Drain Punch, and Detect

Thanks! :)

Can anyone help me evolve my Poliwhirl into a Politoed really quick? It's holding the King's Rock already, just need a trade partner :) I have some spit backs for your trouble, including:

Modest Dive Ball Goomy
Quiet Premier Ball Aegislash w/ Wide Guard, Destiny Bond, and Shadow Sneak
Naughty Repeat Ball Fletchling w/ Quick Guard
Adamant Luxury Ball Scraggy w/ Fake Out, Ice Punch, Drain Punch, and Detect

Thanks! :)
I got you

Edit : need your fc is cut off in your sig

I'm going to start SRing for the Lake Trio. What balls should I use? I was thinking...

Any other suggestions? Especially for Uxie, I don't like Quick very much but I can't think of anything else.

I'm going to start SRing for the Lake Trio. What balls should I use? I was thinking...

Any other suggestions? Especially for Uxie, I don't like Quick very much but I can't think of anything else.
or
Heal Bell Mesprit is the fine, and I prefer Dive Ball for Azelf but some might have other opinions on that.

Can anyone give me any opinions on a nature for Finneon/Lumineon? I was thinking of going for a Special set but can't decide on a +Speed, +Sp. Attack or +Defense/Sp. Defense nature.

I think timid is the only viable special set
I was thinking that but it gets Agility.
http://www.smogon.com/dex/xy/pokemon/lumineon

Jolly (Physical) is the most viable set apparently. I'm sure you can run a special set as well.
Its Attack and Sp. Attack stats are the same. I looked at that as well but I saw that its Special movepool was much more diverse. I kinda want to run a defenzive Doubles Team one for support for Mega Swampert. I think I'll go for Calm. I can always breed for another nature later.

Anybody got a spitback tyrantrum with fire fang,ice fang...*all source of fang and dragon dance?
I'll trade you something good for it

Does anyone know of a sixth gen version of pokecheck to be available or not? If this is not the right thread, then could someone (preferably a guy who has been around and again) point me in the right direction.
If we have news about Pokecheck, we will let everyone else know when it's appropriate. At this time, there is no information to share, please do not ask unless you want an infraction.
edit; and then i look stupid because he deleted his post q_q

Premier could also work instead of the quickball but luxury also looks very cool.

OK since I couldn't get any touch-trades I decided to SR for the Regis.

Registeel - Careful Nature
21/31/31/11/31/16

Keep?
Definite toss. It helps if you aim for a spread you're comfortable with, and if there's something close to, then ask. Like for my SR of Latias, I'm only accepting 30+/x/30+/30+/30+/30+. If it's anything less its a Toss. It sucks when you have something that's 27-29, but it's up to you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 10)