Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup. Wouldn't happen to have a HA Nidoran Male by any chance would you?

EDIT: ZaChAttAcK101 You can have the Dawn Stone regardless, just after one of those Nidorans at the moment is all.
Hmm. I have one but it needs to be cloned & it's shiny. If I can find someone to clone it, I'll send you a copy okay? :) I'll add you now to do the trade for the Dawn stone & I'll PM you once I've gotten the Nidoran cloned okay. My IGN is Enixx.

I need my ORAS Latios cloned. Timid, UT, 31/0-3/24-26/31/24-26/31.

The cloner can keep a semi-redis clone :) PM me! Looking for about 3 clones.

Would be happy to receive Pokerus as well!

does anyone know what the odds of a shiny pokemon in a horde are. please be mindful of ow you put it because there are 2 possible values you could tell

yeah I know about the ivs and stuff but I collect shinies mostly for collecting because the chance of geting a normal pokemon with the 5 right ivs and nature are realy slim to begin with let alone a shiny the time it would take to get a perfect shiny pokemon is probatly more then the time you need to softreset multiple legends
Just saying, it's incredibly easy to get a perfect, 5 IV, correct nature, 4 EM baby through gen 6 breeding, and then if you can find an SV match, relatively easy to get a shiny one of those.

Looking for this

Female. Timid/Modest/Jolly, but nature doesn't really matter, with their HA

Is it possible to get them in any other pokeball (with their DW abilities or is it only a dream ball)?

Just saying, it's incredibly easy to get a perfect, 5 IV, correct nature, 4 EM baby through gen 6 breeding, and then if you can find an SV match, relatively easy to get a shiny one of those.
Can you save after getting the egg, hatch it, check the ivs, restart your game, trade the egg into the other game, and have it hatch shiny with the correct ivs?

I disagree you breed 100 eggs have to check them all which most people cant do themself checking 100 eggs take a lot of time for both parties then you have to look up people who have the matching value which may be no one or inactive people etc. then you have to send them pms trade them back and forth till you have it.

with the added downside it doesnt have youre ot

yeah realy easy its a lot of work

also for me personaly a shiny that doesnt have my ot has no more value to me then any other bred pokemon I have that isnt shiny but with my ot

Suicune
Modest Nature
31 / 27 / 27 / 31 / 31 / 31
31 / 03 / 28 / 31 / 31 / 31
31 / 07 / 31 / 28 / 31 / 31 = HP [Electric]
31 / 04 / 31 / 31 / 28 / 31
31 / 15 / 31 / 31 / 27 / 31

+
(1 Lonely, 1 Calm)

This is supposed to become a Tailwind Supporter for doubles/VGC. How important is the Defense? Keep or Toss?

EDIT: Tossed. I can do better.

Last edited:

Suicune
Modest Nature
31 / 27 / 27 / 31 / 31 / 31 = Hidden Power [Dark]

This is supposed to become a Tailwind Supporter for doubles/VGC. How important is the Defense? Kepp or Toss?
Personally I would keep, If you're only keeping it for vgc/doubles for sure. but for trading purposes I don't know. (I can't speak of experience on trading.)

I disagree you breed 100 eggs have to check them all which most people cant do themself checking 100 eggs take a lot of time for both parties then you have to look up people who have the matching value which may be no one or inactive people etc. then you have to send them pms trade them back and forth till you have it.

also for me personaly a shiny that doesnt have my ot has no more value to me then any other bred pokemon I have that isnt shiny but with my ot
Realistically you are not checking 100 eggs for SV. You are only checking your 5IV, and the depends on how many you want. For example last night i started with a 0IV female and breed it with 5iv male.
1.) I got 4 eggs & pulled the female. Then took best new female (if none repeat 1).
2.) Added new female with the male and got 4 eggs. By this time you should have a 3 or 4 iv female (sometimes takes 12 eggs).
3.) Then you go to work getting your 5IV M/F or 4IV F if you have a 3IV F. You save before they hatch and if its 5IV you reset and PC it.

Took me less the 40 minutes last night to get 3 5IV pokes from a 0IV Female and hatched total of 42 eggs.

Edit:
does anyone know what the odds of a shiny pokemon in a horde are. please be mindful of ow you put it because there are 2 possible values you could tell
Hordes Chances
1 in 4096 is the shiny chance now in X/Y & ORAS

4096 / 5 = 1 in 819 hoard battles.

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
So, I asked this in OI but haven't yet got an answer, so I guess I'll ask it here since the end result will (hopefully) be a non-Poke Ball Defiant Braviary with decentish IVs.

Is there any methods to control or influence the mirage spots that spawn every day or through streetpass? I was trying to DexNav hunt Rufflet from one of the Mirage Mountain spots, but after leaving the island for a second, it disapeared, and I have yet to see it again.

Realistically you are not checking 100 eggs for SV. You are only checking your 5IV, and the depends on how many you want. For example last night i started with a 0IV female and breed it with 5iv male.
1.) I got 4 eggs & pulled the female. Then took best new female (if none repeat 1).
2.) Added new female with the male and got 4 eggs. By this time you should have a 3 or 4 iv female (sometimes takes 12 eggs).
3.) Then you go to work getting your 5IV M/F or 4IV F if you have a 3IV F. You save before they hatch and if its 5IV you reset and PC it.

Took me less the 40 minutes last night to get 3 5IV pokes from a 0IV Female and hatched total of 42 eggs.

Edit:

Hordes Chances
1 in 4096 is the shiny chance now in X/Y & ORAS

4096 / 5 = 1 in 819 hoard battles.
cool and what if you got the shiny charm 1 in 4010 I presume?

lol the oddsof you getting a 5 iv pokemon is 1 at 6 with the best possible odds but lets make it 1 out of 5 in this example for easier measurement the odds of finding someone with matching value with only 5 eggs ary verry slim

and most of the time with an 5 iv parent with a 4 iv one it takes me more then an hour to get a 5 iv one from the gender im missing so youre 40 minutes isnt and avarage

Can you save after getting the egg, hatch it, check the ivs, restart your game, trade the egg into the other game, and have it hatch shiny with the correct ivs?
Yes, that's the general idea. The whole process works best like this:

1) Acquire 6 IV parent, 6 IV Ditto through conventional breeding.
2) Put them in daycare, collect 5 eggs (or 100, depending on your patience/access to powersaves), save.
3) Hatch the eggs, check their IVs. If there is a perfect one, save, reset, and set the egg aside (in a box).
4) Hatch the non perfects and keep for spitback trades or release.
5) Repeat (because chances are that you won't find a match on one egg).
6) Find hatcher, send to hatcher.
7) Profit.

It may be a lot of work, but its tedious work, not difficult work. And with 6 IV x 6 IV parents, you have a 1 in 6 shot of getting the egg you desire.

How would a shiny that you did all the work for, minus your OT/ID, not have value to you?

Last edited:
Yes, that's the general idea. The whole process works best like this:

1) Acquire 6 IV parent, 6 IV Ditto through conventional breeding.
2) Put them in daycare, collect 5 eggs (or 100, depending on your patience/access to powersaves), save.
3) Hatch the eggs, check their IVs. If there is a perfect one, reset, and set the egg aside (in a box).
4) Hatch the non perfects and keep for spitback trades or release.
5) Repeat (because chances are that you won't find a match on one egg).
6) Find hatcher, send to hatcher.
7) Profit.

It may be a lot of work, but its tedious work, not difficult work. And with 6 IV x 6 IV parents, you have a 1 in 6 shot of getting the egg you desire.

How would a shiny that you did all the work for, minus your OT/ID, not have value to you?
you make a mistake if you reset after receiving the 5 iv egg like you said the egg is gone:P

and for me they dont have value because i care about them having my ot maybe stupid but for me its just the way it is.

also you probatly missed it but what are the odds in a horde when you have the shiny charm is it 1 in 410 like I thought or even less?

also this is my last post about this I dont wanna get another warn for flooding a thread

you make a mistake if you reset after receiving the 5 iv egg like you said the egg is gone:P

and for me they dont have value because i care about them having my ot maybe stupid but for me its just the way it is.

also you probatly missed it but what are the odds in a horde when you have the shiny charm is it 1 in 410 like I thought or even less?

also this is my last post about this I dont wanna get another warn for flooding a thread
Thanks, caught the mistake. You must save, and then reset.

Fair enough.

Alas, I do not know (nor do I really care) about shinies in a horde, since they'd be "trophy" shinies. And I don't really care for odds, but won't discuss that due to previous probabilistic discussions.

Looking for this

Female. Timid/Modest/Jolly, but nature doesn't really matter, with their HA

Is it possible to get them in any other pokeball (with their DW abilities or is it only a dream ball)?
HA Eevee is available in any Gen 5 legal ball, since Dream world Eevee could be caught in any ball, not to mention FS in X and Y.

I can give you both a timid and calm sync if you still need them, also:

How many times do people have to explain statistics and probability to you?, you always ask the same question constantly.
first of all I never asked anything about that so if you wanna lecture me at least read everything to not make a fool out of yourself.

but since you dont get it il try to explain why the odds are little there are like 4000 shiny values les then 10% of those shiny values have a member to them so thats around 400 with 5 eggs you have around 5% chance of finding somone who has a shiny value you need so yeah realy great odds also a lot of those people are inactive so the real number is lower.

but like i said I never asked that the only thing i asked was this 1 simple question

what are the odds of a shiny pokemon in an horde WITH the shiny charm

thats all I asked

Hey there!

I'm looking for an Impish Klefki, a Careful Wish Eevee and/or a Careful Ditto. IVs don't particularly matter (though more is always nicer than less!), I'm using these to start my own breeding projects and I'll be happy to take a random spitback off your hands.

I don't have a lot to offer in exchange, since I've been out of the loop for a while, but here's a few:
  • 4IV Adamant Marvel Scale Dratini w/Extreme Speed & some other egg moves (four females)(Pokeballs)
  • 4IV Jolly Limber Buneary w/ Fire/Thunder/Ice Punch & Fake Out (three females)(Pokeballs)
  • 4IV Impish Immunity Gligar (one female, one male)(girls in Pokeballs, boy in Luxury Ball)
  • 5IV (-Def & -Spe) Careful Larvitar w/ Pursuit & Stealth Rock (Pokeballs)
  • 4IV Thick Fat Adamant Snorlax w/Pursuit (Pokeball, Great Ball)
  • 5IV (-HP, -Spe, -SpAtk) Timid Mareep w/ Agility (Ultra Balls)
  • 4IV Timid Compound Eyes Yanma (Pokeballs)
  • random shiny Gulpin and Yanma
Shoot me a reply or message if you're interested!

first of all I never asked anything about that so if you wanna lecture me at least read everything to not make a fool out of yourself.

but since you dont get it il try to explain why the odds are little there are like 4000 shiny values les then 10% of those shiny values have a member to them so thats around 400 with 5 eggs you have around 5% chance of finding somone who has a shiny value you need so yeah realy great odds also a lot of those people are inactive so the real number is lower.

but like i said I never asked that the only thing i asked was this 1 simple question

what are the odds of a shiny pokemon in an horde WITH the shiny charm

thats all I asked
It really isn't that difficult to obtain a SV match hatched poke. If you hatch even just 3-5 5IV eggs and save them and refer to the reddit /r good chances are you'll find a match; and if you don't, oh well, hatch another 5 and a match is near guaranteed. 50 ish eggs is much less than the 800 you'd be hatching to be roughly the mean amount of eggs necessary for a shiny hatch. This is all he is saying; nothing about your ot; nothing about your personal preference for the aforementioned reason. Just that it is much easier than conventional shiny breeding. You can tell us you prefer OT shinies all you want; but no amount of you expressing this opinion will change the fact that it's easier to SV hatch. Your question as answered and was discussed thoroughly there is no more need to further discuss it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 10)